Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude (15858 Views)

President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Nigeria Owes Obasanjo For His Foresight, Says Pdp / Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by FXKing2012(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
OBJ remains the best head of state we've had since 1986. Nobody can contest this fact!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Dreyl(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Jonathan i don't get you...
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by slimfit1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okay I think Nigeria owes me a apology too for not educating me very well.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
slim fit :
Okay I think Nigeria owes me a apology too for not educating me very well.

Your mum owes the world an apology for not taking Postinol 2 that fateful night... angry
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by ceejay80s(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
All dis na eye service
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
You're not serious, the only gratitude we owe Obasanjo is to send him back to prison where he came from. It may take time, but one day by God's grace it will come to pass. Less i forget, obasanjo is more than 80 years, if you doubt me, then ask Gbenga his son (it seems like he is the only one that has a monopoly of truth in that family.) .
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by schorlbone(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
jas_o: Yeah! he's right, for given us chain of dummy as president.
Lol On the real, he dey crazecheesy
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by PastorOla1: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
He don spoil am with third term agenda.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by slimfit1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Your mum owes the world an apology for not taking Postinol 2 that fateful night... angry

Well unfortunately for you I don't chat with transvestites, I chat with people with free mind not people that are paid to chat with other people like a slut.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by osolomio: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Let us pray 4 GEJ so that he can do better than OBJ. Baba, honestly we need u someone like u now! Well Buhari is on D way, he too will salvage dis country free of charge.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

If your mother raised you well you wouldnt be insulting his mother.

Beast!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by santakris(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Political gimmicks.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by stineb1: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Basic: Of course, we should. Even though OBJ wasn't a good president, GEJ is worse.
Remember the Zaki Biam massacre ordered by OBJ? If it were to be GEJ, he'd say "We're on top of the situation."
Remember that there wasn't anything like BH during OBJ's regime?
At least, for those 2 reasons, OBJ may truly deserve some gratitude.

But, seriously, looking at it from another angle, I think GEJ is drunk. And we think we should all pardon a man for whatever he says when he's in such state. When he's expected to speak, he doesn't. And when he does, he spews BS!

We know.But can you just shut up?
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by passjamb(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday baba iyabo,Obasanjo. Nigerias greatest man.

http://passjamb.com.ng
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by jacintamary: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
dat is politics for u
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
De_law: OBJ is one of the greatest things nigeria has ever had.
PRA 2004, GSM, FEDERAL CHARACTER, NAFDAC, EFCC to mention but a few. Happy birthday baba

Dead Odi people!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Dee60: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nice political talk!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

The gods have spoken!!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Afam4evaIsASlut: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
FXKing2012: OBJ remains the best head of state we've had since 1986. Nobody can contest this fact!

Very true (according to all Ive read about all of them).

However, that OBJ is the best Nigeria has offered says a lot about Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by adeyemmy88(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Our president no be mumu ooo Him sabei wetin heim dey yearn wella , let him win 2015 ticket ypu will know say OBJ owes Nigeria and the Odi people plenty apologies!!!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by ikweremilitant: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
De_law: OBJ is one of the greatest things nigeria has ever had.
PRA 2004, GSM, FEDERAL CHARACTER, NAFDAC, EFCC to mention but a few. Happy birthday baba
ethnic praise singer I dy feel ur lyrics

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Yes!! Nigeria owes OBJ one session at the firing range.

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by ikweremilitant: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2013
RoblesOg:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/123114-nigeria-owes-obasanjo-debt-of-gratitude-jonathan.html
wit due respect oga I beg to di agree on dis.hw can we be grateful to the greatest rogue dat ever ruld dis nation,a rapist dat raped hs daughter inlaw,a man dat balckernizd our democracy by turning it to selectocracy,oga gej ure wrong in dis
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by 1025: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2013
jonathan is interested in 2015 so he can say anything to pls his god. since obj loves women too much, u can give him ur ...
all the money he stole from us is not good enough gratitudes. abeg, make him minister of women affairs in ur govt and that will make him happy.
nonsense talk.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by akinladejo: 2:37am On Mar 06, 2013
GEJ and ABATI should not forget what they said about OBJ this past weeks, how come the whole nigeria is now owing d man two of u said his govt was a failure?
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Abayomi11: 3:05am On Mar 06, 2013
[/color]Hmmm....Politics indeed! [color=#000099]Hmmm....Politics indeed! Hmmm....Politics indeed!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by YorubaOmoge: 3:16am On Mar 06, 2013
I am shocked. . . . not!!

Election dey around the corner. OBJ, the father of election rigger riggum.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by ddeola: 4:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Mr Goodluck,please pay your debt to OBJ but take note that Nigerians are not going to re-elect you
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 06, 2013
FXKing2012: OBJ remains the best head of state we've had since 1986. Nobody can contest this fact!
Not only 1986,He is always the ever best C-in-C!!!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by chizel: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2013
As far as am corncerned,Nigeria owe obansanjo nothing rather it is obansanjo who owe Nigeria an Nigerians an apology for a wasted eight yrs in office,apology for eight yrs of high level of corruption,apology for eight yrs of inflicting unending pains to Nigerians through incessant and unwarranted strike by labour yet the refineries could not work,an apology for spending N16billion of Nigerian tax payers money on electricity yet it was worse than he met it.agreed that GEJ owe him a lot of gratitude for helping him become president in 2011 but then obansanjo owe ibb (the bandit)a lot of gratitude too for making him president in 1999.if there are people who deserve not to live one more minuets in Nigeria,obasanjo tops the list.so I don't see the gratitude we owe him
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by WarriPikin1: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Obasanjo should be in jail for coup plotting, corruption,genocide and perjury in decent societies. But this is Nigeria where beasts,common criminals and murderers are glorified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB / President Buhari Presides Over National Security Meeting (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.