Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17207 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jidewin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
And mine will be princess MOBU.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sybellah, Onila, Tashamania,rokiatu and Idowougbou. cool cool
na oorrggyy u wan do
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
sincere nigerian and tomakint
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
And this nonsense made the front page?
What is going on with nairaland these days?
Am not surprised anyway, the posters here have quite a lot of idle time to discuss irrelevant issues such as this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
mechummy: We're gettin high on Point and kill, Chicken suya and Vodka ABSOLUTE. Now how cool is that?!gringringrin
really sweet
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Well mine would be
[b] Odunnu [b]
she's the only one that behaves like "a real human" and not a robot.

*guess u all know what I mean cheesy *
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by luvola(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
mine include - desola , ifyalways, acidtalk, and one lady who is an mfm member in london which her i have forgot her nick name
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
mobuch:

And this nonsense made the front page?
What is going on with nairaland these days?
Am not surprised anyway, the posters here have quite a lot of idle time to discuss irrelevant issues such as this nonsense
grin grin let's weep 4 naija
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
ayswags: na oorrggyy u wan do
smiley
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
ayswags: na oorrggyy u wan do
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ,u wan scare them angry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by xynerise: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders: Rokiatu, cus she is smart and lovely.Her contributions are perfectly in order.Nothing attached. Another smart guy, Ogugua cus of his intelligence.
His? What are you insinuating? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
mechummy: We're gettin high on Point and kill, Chicken suya and Vodka ABSOLUTE. Now how cool is that?!gringringrin
cheesy ure on point! Hafa? im i invited?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by UkwuNnu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Adam nwayi Ogugua88 kiss kiss

But if that boil show face eh... angry angry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
That's not fair oooooooooo.....nobody thought of me just because I'm new? Pls make somebody want me nw
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
ammyluv2002: That's not fair oooooooooo.....nobody thought of me just because I'm new? Pls make somebody want me nw
Ok you will join my train hope ur mama go allow you sleep outside?No bad intentions
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
really sweet
cheesy
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Br3nd4: cheesy ure on point! Hafa? im i invited?
Sure!grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
*going down on one knee* so?
loooooooooooool na by force ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Cold faya:

Can u withstand everybody?
of course na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by UkwuNnu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
ammyluv2002: That's not fair oooooooooo.....nobody thought of me just because I'm new? Pls make somebody want me nw

Wey ya pisure? undecided lipsrsealed

You can always lean on daddy. kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Omiobo and idowuogbo lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Chuksaluta(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Jarus: he is knowledgeable and I could learn from him
Agrika: she is beautiful and smart.
Ikenna: I luv cars
I am wanting you ooo...lol, also new here
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by ATMC(f): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Obadiah777 aka buzugee
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by blackbeau1(f): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Funny thread.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by revelation2013(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Seun, just wish 2 kn him
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Br3nd4: cheesy ure on point! Hafa? im i invited?
You'd eat all this food and still remain as fat as me...lol, brenda, beht why?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jhydebaba(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
okay, monkey no fine but him mama like am.

I'll like to spend the wkend wit

AMMYLUV2002
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
another person I will love to meet is Ayobase, a down to earth fellow.

He has no time for show offs like the average Nigerian/Nlander.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Go chat somewhere else angry angry angry
See them thirsty nigga grin tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/1164806/single-nairaland/30#14177112
^ go chat in the the thread above undecided
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Coldfaya(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
of course na grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin ;DCan u bear just 190 n Mr cork? Not to talk of d others.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
black_beau: Funny thread.

Hmmm !

Babe u BLACK no be small oooo.

DAMN !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.