Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies (1132 Views)

Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / I've Tasted All Girls Including "You" Yes You !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
This question is as old and worn out as time itself. Yet, nobody seems to be able to come up with a definite answer for it. Really, Why do most Nigerian students (including those from wealthy homes) either have sugar daddies OR engage in prostitution? I took time out to ask some people around me this question and here are some of their responses.
"its greed of course! Greed, laziness, peer pressure, no ambition! Mutsheeeeew!!!" LOL sounds like he has been a victim of these girls.
"Because their parents don’t give them all the cash they need"
"Money, peer pressure" hmmmm yet again.
Yet another person "MONEY! Peer pressure too." I then replied "if that’s the main reason, why can’t they ask their parents, guidance e.t.c or get a decent job?" His response; "ooh! You’ll tell your parents you want bold5 today, they would drop the money. Less than two months after that, you want an iphone then later you want S3…you wantto go for this show or that trip, you want to buy vuitton this Gucci that…and you expect them to give you the money every time. Naaaaa! Those girls do it for more money." *phew* that was a long speech but he really did break it down don’t you think.
Do you think that explanation justifies the act? What about their reputation? Keeping themselvesfor their future husbands or wives, the marriages they are ruining due to the so-called greediness? What happened to being patient and contended with what you have? The questions are endless.
If you think you know the answer to this myth of aquestion, I really would like to hear from you because I must say ‘I’m baffled’.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by LongOne1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
You have said it all; it could also be attributed to ‘keeping up with the joneses’ in fashion and the likes, not being content with what they have, etc.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
You ask why do most Nigerian girls have sugar daddies? its because this days most Nigerian girls are "asewo" including the married ones...not all but most...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Exactly d same reason why most boys or should I say men have sugar mummies including dos from wealthy homes like Mr Knowitall undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by sunnyt1(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Thats the trend bro
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2013
kimberluge: Exactly d same reason why most boys or should I say men have sugar mummies including dos from wealthy homes like Mr Knowitall undecided undecided undecided
You sound angry, are you guilty of it?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by KINGwax(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2013
I wonder why u guys love to slap the name 'nigeria' before any stupidd things u say?
Is it new dt girls fucck woeva they like, and this happens anywhere in d world?
But wen a 20 year old white female dates a 40yr old man, u say,'I love the whites, ages dnt matter'. But wit us, na taboo, abi?
The word 'sluttt', is everywhere!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by adahib: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
one word: GREED
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
emmysenior: You sound angry, are you guilty of it?
No,but u are for attacking me when odas simply ignored. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Desloaaa(f): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
older men rocks!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by 190: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
damn ashawo's full this thread tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by md4real(m): 12:33am On Mar 09, 2013
Numerous desire and limited resources to fulfill them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by tpia1: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2013
yet another person "MONEY! Peer pressure too." I then replied "if that’s the main reason, why can’t they ask their parents, guidance e.t.c or get a decent job?" His response; "ooh! You’ll tell your parents you want bold5 today, they would drop the money. Less than two months after that, you want an iphone then later you want S3…you wantto go for this show or that trip, you want to buy vuitton this Gucci that…and you expect them to give you the money every time. Naaaaa! Those girls do it for more money." *phew* that was a long speech but he really did break it down don’t you think

not many nigerian parents would drop money anyhow like that, true.

unless they're just excessively rich.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by tpia1: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2013
md4real: Numerous desire and limited resources to fulfill them.

true.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2013
Keep them coming, I'm learning in the process.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Ilaje44(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2013
emmysenior: This question is as old and worn out as time itself. Yet, nobody seems to be able to come up with a definite answer for it. Really, Why do most Nigerian students (including those from wealthy homes) either have sugar daddies OR engage in prostitution? I took time out to ask some people around me this question and here are some of their responses.
"its greed of course! Greed, laziness, peer pressure, no ambition! Mutsheeeeew!!!" LOL sounds like he has been a victim of these girls.
"Because their parents don’t give them all the cash they need"
"Money, peer pressure" hmmmm yet again.
Yet another person "MONEY! Peer pressure too." I then replied "if that’s the main reason, why can’t they ask their parents, guidance e.t.c or get a decent job?" His response; "ooh! You’ll tell your parents you want bold5 today, they would drop the money. Less than two months after that, you want an iphone then later you want S3…you wantto go for this show or that trip, you want to buy vuitton this Gucci that…and you expect them to give you the money every time. Naaaaa! Those girls do it for more money." *phew* that was a long speech but he really did break it down don’t you think.
Do you think that explanation justifies the act? What about their reputation? Keeping themselvesfor their future husbands or wives, the marriages they are ruining due to the so-called greediness? What happened to being patient and contended with what you have? The questions are endless.
If you think you know the answer to this myth of aquestion, I really would like to hear from you because I must say ‘I’m baffled’.

Why do you refer to your questions as MYTH? Did you mean to say MYRIAD? Or are the questions REALLY unreal?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies by Imdachick(f): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Because most of them just want to feel among.

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Your Woman! / Is It True That No Girl Is Truly Single? / To Get Over A Guy, Get Under Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.