Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? (906 Views)

Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by ideallove(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To?
Yes because it is not all bout sex. Sex is not total and complete. It is having such an intimacy with another individual body. So as a matter of fact knowing someone sexually is the best knowing. If I would marry someone I’m sexually attracted then I don’t actually know what I need, so don’t be surprised when I marry a prostitute in the name of sexual attraction.
visit www.theideallove.com/counselling
Subscribe for free!
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by xynerise: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Old topic
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by KINGwax(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Upon all ma agigation, seun neva still consider a smiley for hissing?
Na u wan allow ds mumu of an OP go scot free now

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
OP,next time try to advertise ur website in subtle ways,not raising silly rhetorical questions no one can ansa xcept u! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by aadetoyin(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Aha! Warrisdis
I sincerely thought there was a question to be answered until I opened this thread.
Very annonying.
Mschew
And yes Seun, we need smiley for angry wit steam, shut up, whateva and hiss.
Tanx grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by cindyrella(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mtcheeeeeew!
*slaps op*
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
KINGwax: Upon all ma agigation, seun neva still consider a smiley for hissing?
Na u wan allow ds mumu of an OP go scot free now

grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by 190: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2013
well i wasnt attracted to yield but we still ended up marrying undecided

now she don be bone for my neck grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2013
LOL, you're an idio-t, I swear. tongue

I would rather live in a jungle with wild animals than marry you.

Pushes 190 into the gutter. angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by 190: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2013
^wetin i wan first use do before grin grin

na manage i dey manage you before sef grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 07, 2013
cheesy

Goodnight, 190!

Re: Can You Marry Someone You're Not Sexually Attracted To? by 190: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2013
^damn now u're making me miss you embarassed embarassed

can i come over and lie on your laps embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

An Arsenal Fan; The Ideal Spouse / He Wants To Marry Me! / What Men Really Think About Your Body...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.