Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

He Wants To Marry Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Marry Me! (908 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Marry Me! by prosper86: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
I met my friends husbands cousin through her after her wedding.She introduced him to me and we got talking,and he told me his plans of getting married this year he is in his early 30s,but I'm not taking him serious because:
1. He sounds desperate ,he has a double visa to kenya and plans to start bizness there,so he needs a serious lady that he will marry and also travel there with him and he is going in august.
2. He wants to have premarital sex before marriage and if possible get pregnant bfore marriage
3. He attends a church where the ladies don't wear trousers and jewelries(endtime message)
I told him I can't go to dat type of church,and can't have sex with him or be pregnant and I'm not ready to rush into any relationship. But he seems adamant and I don't have feelings for him @ all.please what else can I do to make him understand my reasons.
Thanks
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by thorpido(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Young lady,his ways and your ways don't match.Except you are desperate,he doesn't sound like the man for you.Let him go.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by Tsmooth1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
I dnt have anything to say. Let me just occupy this 2nd spot.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by drnoel: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Will ask u a single question. Are u desperate to do all those thing? If not, then why did u open this thread?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by Myah001(f): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Madam Pls walk away.... in the end you might get burnt. You dont have to please any body. look within you if thats not what your dreams include WALK AWAY. Dont cage and enslave your self biko
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by prosper86: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
kissI told him that we are not compatible and I can't abide by his rules,but he keeps disturbing me daily, I have told him I can't date him,I just need ideas on how to put him off completely.I don't think I even like him sef
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by Myah001(f): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
I think the cold treatment might work. just ignore him. and when your friend tries to talk you into it, let him/her know you have made up your mind. Any time he comes around always be in the company of a male friend or relative.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Your bloodgroup and his blood group are not thesame so ignore him, ignore his calls, stay far awa 4rm him except if u have bn eating his money before. Dnt guy just want to use u and dump u period!
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
prosper86: I met my friends husbands cousin through her after her wedding.She introduced him to me and we got talking,and he told me his plans of getting married this year he is in his early 30s,but I'm not taking him serious because:
1. He sounds desperate ,he has a double visa to kenya and plans to start bizness there,so he needs a serious lady that he will marry and also travel there with him and he is going in august.
2. He wants to have premarital sex before marriage and if possible get pregnant bfore marriage
3. He attends a church where the ladies don't wear trousers and jewelries (endtime message)
I told him I can't go to dat type of church,and can't have sex with him or be pregnant and I'm not ready to rush into any relationship. But he seems adamant and I don't have feelings for him @ all.please what else can I do to make him understand my reasons.
Thanks

You guys can reason together afterall...
He listen to endtime messages and at the same time lusting after you & pursuing you with premarital s€ x? Well I think that man is ma. d

And to think you're so into jewelries and allergic to lady like dresses (skirts) makes me wonder if you're okay...

Like whatz wrong with ladies? are you not good enough the way you were created?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by ITbomb(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is obvious that you too are still strangers, but there is no way we should rule out falling in love over time.
You don't hate him or find him repulsive which is good , you just don't like the rush.
Give him time and nurture the affections or just let him understand that you are not just ready for him
Re: He Wants To Marry Me! by babadey(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Maybe he wants to use u for rituals. I can't jast fathom his desperation in this 2013 about marriages. Mami,please run.

(1) (Reply)

Above 18 Please. / 3 Common Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom. / Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.