Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (25695 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry . I cant express my feelings enough. What a huge loss
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by marianaj(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
This life ehnn,,,,after all our struggles,pains & hardwork we'll still go six feet,,,d grave is no respecter of degrees & beauty,,,REST IN PEACE DEAR BOSE,we'll all join u someday,,,,
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by cutekonkolo(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!
Who is ds clown?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oahray: the guy vex me jare. Happy that he misplaced his call-up letter and rejoicing on the wrong thread.

Then the english... lipsrsealed
Right, I wanted to comment on his English o...I refuse to believe that he is a graduate undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by slimfit1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Its time for that meaningless programme to be scrapped. Its pointless absolutely pointless.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by rodeo0070(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by TUMIC(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
THIS IS WHAT WE ALL GET EVERY DAY ONE WAY OR THE ORDER FROM THE FAILURE OF SOME RULERS CALLING THEM SELVES THE GOVERNMENT
FEAR
HUNGER
HATRED
GREED
POVERTY
JOBLESSNESS
AND DEATH LIKE HER CASE.
RIP MY FELLOW SISTER.
And may the people responsible for this killings and that of many others never no peace of mind, there children will become an accursed thing to them, they will wander over the face of the earth till their planes fall off the sky.
They will continue to steal till they die.
Their ill gotten WEALTH WILL BECOME THEIR THEIR DEATH FACILITATOR.
So shall it be.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by mymadam(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamafara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Amen. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by RECO: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gov to compasate the family. May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by arck1: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Don't knw dis lady but felt bad n sadden may d gud God give ha parent d @ to bear d lost. R.I.P
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by kontrolbaba(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mhennnnn, after aℓℓ this hussle's in skool. Anyway such is life! May her pretty soul R.I.P.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
I will say it again. NYSC should be trash out. Taking innocent life for nothing.

Bose, please hurt the souls that disallowed NYSC to be cancelled.

May God keep your soul and protect your family.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
May her soul rest in Peace and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
So sorry this happened to a pretty lady death has no checklist but heaven will be her destination cos she died in active duty to serving humanity RIP patroit
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by kkjj(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ifylord: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Is a pity. Too Bad. May her Soul RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
hmmmn sad
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Greatken007(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
NOTHING ELSE THAN IRESPONSIBILITY IN YOUR PART..
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Costa2000(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by juman(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
WinnieDPooh: So sad cry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Silvawazza(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abeg make dem scarp dat NYSC self..
Dem kip killin us all.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by doctokwus: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.
A supposed graduate to be posted to teach in probably a secondary sch.Which kind of knowledge can u pass on wt this ur poor english& disgusting reasoning ability?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Lebee4(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP BOSE
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!

The call-up letter do well lost o, d bearer na Otigba school e for graduate-hope u understand this english?

Dude, you're a disgrace to the school u graduated from-if u indeed are a graduate- I suppose they do sell call-up letters to highest bidders otherwise...

@OP, RIP to the lost, death is an ultimate end that will come when it will come, the mag was blaming roads and location of service which is uncalled for-how about ppl who were posted to Maiduguri and Yobe?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Biim: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chai! It is a pity, may God console her loved ones.

Her death is so touching. RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Dextiny(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
R.I.P Bose
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Pataki: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sad sad story.

It depresses the mind to read all these kind of stories. Please it is NOT by force that you must serve this hell hole of a nation.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by omocheche(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abeg see what graduate dey write abeg na wao!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by olumaxi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Can u feel my pain eh..my pain eh..my pain eh,o kami lara o (singin wit sheyman's voice)..so sad
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by huninaija(f): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
The parents must feel devastated.. A young girl with a bright future and now its all gone!

Only God knows what tomorrow holds, may her gentle spirit RIP!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by infogenius(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
The fact remains that the purpose of the NYSC has been abused.It no longer serves the purpose of its establishment.Thousands of innocent people have lost their lives cos of NYSC.And the funny thing is that NYSC is just serving a very selected few feeding fat from system

As far as I am concerned and I will stand on it any day.NYSC should be scraped.If half of the allowee given to corpers are given to them to start something even if it is after an intensive business training.It will go a long way to reduce this unemployment issues.

But some people have held on to the continuation of a programme that ends up wasting one year (and in some cases wastes the whole life)off the lives of promising graduates because of selfish interest.

Change is a constant thing in life.Let the gov or whatever institution running NYSC look for alternative programmes that will enhance the lives of people.
I get sad when I hear or read stories like this.

Nysc must be scraped.Honestly it does not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Desloaaa(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Artistree:
Not a nice thing to say...
But with this ur grammer sef the letter suppose lost cos I no know wetin u been wan go teach students for ur PPA.
GBAGAUNOLOGY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate / Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.