Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (25688 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Rajosh(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Gosh! I'm speechless.how will her parents feel.I wish she'll come back to life. Hmmm this life seff.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by folahann(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2013
So sad. Wasted life.

Even those who made it felt it was a wasted time.
www.nairaland.com/1196898/wasted-one-year-serving-nigeria

They claimed they just wasted a year of their life. Time to scrap?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2013
stpat1:

my brother, this life sefffff. I really don't know why the death of this particular girl is so touchy to me. I felt a deep pain when I saw her pics.

I can Imagine the school stress,getting admission, going through all the hassles of lectures, school fees, reading, exams, hungry days etc. I can imagine how happy she must have been to hear that she had been deployed and the excitement on her face and that of her parents and siblings. How expectant she would have been on her way to camp, the stories she had been hearing, the friends she would meet, the fun,..... nooo noooo noo I have to stop hear cos I'm shedding tears now.

God knows best. We give him all praise. He cannot be questioned.
What do you mean "God knows best. We give him all praise. He cannot be questioned."? What kind of rubbish statement is that? angry
When such ideas or feelings like those expressed in this statement continue to propagate, then Nigeria has no more hope! Why would you mean that as a conclusion to why she lost her life, instead of referring to the very lack in social infrastructure we experience in this part of the world!? angry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Malubi(m): 12:59am On Mar 08, 2013
Kai GOD we are too small to ask you any question.... But kai God. Thanks
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by wisdomolusola: 1:54am On Mar 08, 2013
RIP Bose! We shall meet again at His feet.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Oh how sad
My heart goes out to her parents
They must be totally heartbroken at this time
Lord please comfort her parents and grant them peace at this time
Give them the strength and courage to move on just like you gave my parents after the untimely loss of my sibling
Amen
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Soundmind(m): 2:25am On Mar 08, 2013
Sorry o. RIP
Pls, is this Bose Adebayo of FRCN?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by sangamania2008(m): 3:09am On Mar 08, 2013
rip
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 08, 2013
scrap the bullsheet, been saying this for years
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by sunnyp1(m): 3:53am On Mar 08, 2013
TUMIC: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL GET EVERY DAY ONE WAY OR THE ORDER FROM THE FAILURE OF SOME RULERS CALLING THEM SELVES THE GOVERNMENT
FEAR
HUNGER
HATRED
GREED
POVERTY
JOBLESSNESS
AND DEATH LIKE HER CASE.
RIP MY FELLOW SISTER.
And may the people responsible for this killings and that of many others never no peace of mind, there children will become an accursed thing to them, they will wander over the face of the earth till their planes fall off the sky.
They will continue to steal till they die.
Their ill gotten WEALTH WILL BECOME THEIR THEIR DEATH FACILITATOR.
So shall it be.

AMEN sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by buchibabe: 4:05am On Mar 08, 2013
Rip Bose!!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by EbehSolomon: 4:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Its quite sad but what can we say? unforseen occurance befall us all in this wicked system. we look forward to when 'death' our arch enemy will be nomore.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Goodbishop: 5:04am On Mar 08, 2013
So sad! But we cant question God, may her soul rest ΐŋ peace
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Donnas: 5:56am On Mar 08, 2013
So painful all the same RIP.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by lindiwey: 5:58am On Mar 08, 2013
@those of u blasting ollyboy what has he said wrong?read his comment again n undstand.for those of u dt cn never undstand evn after readn it let me break it down..his cal up letter got missn and he was sad abt it and I guess he missd d NYSC orientation because of dat.he is nw tryn to say every disapointment is a blessing.instead of complaining abt his missn cal up leta his tankn God for d gift of life because he cud hv died too on his way to his orientation camp..RIP Bose

6 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Sike(m): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2013
So Pathetic!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by aris: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamfara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

I still can't understand why Nysc has not been abolished, afterall most ex corpers are still in the labour market years after completing their youth service.
[color=#990000][/color]U no undastnd y dem no gree abolish abi? well tink of d mega cash sm mk in productn n supply of dose inferior no go 4 even criminals stuff dey call kits den u go undastnd
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by easyfem(m): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2013
One of her friend happent to b my friend's friend and he told 2 days ago , I felt down . After all d wahala in eksu . And d truble frm mgt. Some1 will just died like . I was even told is a spill over student . She just finish d course that has been delaying her. And she went nyrc. That was all. So painfull.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by UnknownMember: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2013
darmiee1: Sad! This Young Lady Who just Received her NYSC Call-Up Letter Died in a Fatal Road Accident on her Way to Imo state's Orientation Camp

This young lady Bose Adebayo, Splendor Magazine gathered, was involved in a ghastly road accident yesterday, Wednesday 6 March 2013 on her way to NYSC orientation camp in Imo state.

Bose we were told, attended OLCOM High school in Akure, Ondo state and graduated from University of Ado Ekiti(UNAD), Microbiology Department.

Despite challenges in many parts of Nigeria, such as bad roads, killings, Disease Outbreak, lack portable water and many more, National Youth Service Corps, a Nigerian Federal Government establishment continue to post graduates to those areas.

It's simple, if government must post anyone faraway from where they've been used to, then government seriously needs to first fix those problems...May Bose's soul rest in peace!

Our reporters are working to bring you more useful reports about this as soon as possible.

Read More: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/sad-this-young-lady-who-just-received.html?m=1

Also See: What Bose Adebayo's High School Close Pal has to Say About Her

Read Here: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/what-bose-adebayos-high-school-close.html?m=1

This is one of the most useless reporting I have ever seen in my life. It's like the reporter is trying to blame the girls death on the federal government.

Splendour magazine.. no wonder.

R.I.P to the young girl. Death is an inevitable phenomenon.

Please corp members should be careful on their journey to and from camp.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by yungriz(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2013
embarassedrip
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by tyoseni(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by greall1: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2013
poor girl R.I.P
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by LblaqueHaven(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2013
cry

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by belloijumuralph(f): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2013
So sad!RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Sweetcollins: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2013
Rest in peace dear, may God grant the family d fortitude 2 bear this great loss. Amen.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by tomietush(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dis story has not been verified
it has bin verified, she was a student of my skul
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Adeyemize(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2013
Am weeping rite nw,i don't while,r.i.p sister b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate / Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.