Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (25675 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by jane441: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2013
embarassedis very bad hearin it......may GOD be d one to console d family....bose may urself rest in peace....though is painfull but God knows d reason y He allows it to happen......adieu bose...
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by abayomilove(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2013
1year pedegree, 4years course, ASUU strike, nasu strike and co, extra year etc... Now to serve father land atlast while going to camp, she met death on the road... May Her Soul Rest in Peace.. WCF UNAD CHAPTER will never forget your roles and impacts toward the humanitarian... Very active gentle lady... Another Future Nollywood has gone... Adebayo Abosede. We love you but God love you more. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2013
Awh... R.I.P
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by BeraBera(f): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost. may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!

Na wa oh for graduates of nowadays. I wonder what they learn in school. It's really a pity

@Topic: May her soul and the souls of the Zamfara-bound corp members rest in peace. Such a pity. cry
On a second thought, I think the recklessness of some drivers on our highways is becoming a thing of great concern. Our drivers really need to be patient, careful and considerate while on the wheels, all the rush and impatience are really uncalled for. We must learn to respect the sanctity of human lives.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by KHYLE(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2013
rip....bose...
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Seyixyz: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamfara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

I still can't understand why Nysc has not been abolished, afterall most ex corpers are still in the labour market years after completing their youth service.
Wat u heard is true..We lost 4 corpers on dia way here 2 Tsafe Camp,Zamfara State..I'm a 13A..May dia soul find rest wit d Lord..Amen
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ogaegbe: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2013
What a collosal loss to d family!why now death?God only u can console d bereaved family.Bose rest in d Lord's bossom
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Artistree: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Desloaaa:
GBAGAUNOLOGY
It ain't ma fault you can't speak Pidgin...
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Horpe2505(f): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Rest in peace Bose. My God grant ur parents nd luved ones d fortitude to bare ur loss.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by snadguy007(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2013
I hate it when people die in their prime. But who are we to question God. May God give her family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. Rest in peace Abosede
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by 2borlinpo: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Bose adebayo may Your solu rest in perfect peace.....may God give Your faimly a sound and healthly life
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by 2nrayo(f): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Its vry sad hearin ure no more Adebayo Abosede Atinuke aka tripple A. lik we use to kal yu,I rmbr olcom high bck then,d way u calmly talk nd smile,I rmbr d way we kal each oda name sake,u struggled so hard in d university to read wen u will b tellin me is nt easy to b a graduate,u still ping me nd told me whr u were posted,nvr knew dt will b our last conversation bose,still hard to bliv ure gone,will surely miss u dear,RIP tripple A.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by samoris: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
A country like ours;where nothing is working,allocation every year to each of this ministry, still[i] NO GOOD ROAD,EDUCATION etc.
can somebody tell me where they spend those money?
May God deliver us and save us from this wicked leaders.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by fiolaP(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
The ways of GOD are unknown to man..may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by folahann(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Skenge98: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by kacyfine(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamfara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

I still can't understand why Nysc has not been abolished, afterall most ex corpers are still in the labour market years after completing their youth service.
This is so sad may her soul RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by mosesohu: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
what a terrible country we are? Federal government should do something about road network. for some one to pass through rigorous school like UNAD and lost her life. May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by bencham(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
The Lord knows why, May her soul rest with the Lord
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Emeka71(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
I believe that God knows best. That was how I felt when I missed out of this batch due to JAMB regularization.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by softangel(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Such a beauty. Rest in peace.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by madan(f): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
YoungSalute: I will say it again. NYSC should be trash out. Taking innocent life for nothing.

Bose, please hurt the souls that disallowed NYSC to be cancelled.

May God keep your soul and protect your family.
sorry it's nt hurt, it's hunt... Se o gbo?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Tinkybabe(f): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
So sad *sobs* RIP dear.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by chiswaggs: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Derz bad nuz everyweh. No good nuz? May God protect and keep us all. The wicked must really be afraid at such a point in time. This is no time to gamble with your eternity. Give your life to Christ today so that if anything happens you'll be on the safe side. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Rutherford23(m): 1:35am On Mar 09, 2013
So hate breaking... How I wish FG will here of dis. Its high time corpers serve where dey skuld rather dan wasting lives every year.... God won't forgive dem (FG)
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 09, 2013
obinna21: mister keep quiet and respect God!
stfu! angry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Abbey2sam(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2013
I couldn't contorl my tears,though I don't know her but I can imagin the pain the parents are going through right now.

I pray that almighty God will give them the fortitude to bear the loss..Amen
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by tayonooni: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2013
Rest in peace embarassed
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by chenkov(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2013
God will continue to keep us for this ninja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.