Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (25848 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Desloaaa(f): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
R.I.P Bose*sobs..oku n sunkun oku ni.it hurts wen you know death is inevitable,an expensive price everyone must pay irrespective of ur person.I pray God grant us all longlife,in good health n abundance.Amen.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by omocheche(f): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
omocheche: Abeg see watin a graduate dey write abeg na wao!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Peterboy1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
very sad, RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by elbinmanny(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!
pls don't be offended! Where did u graduate from and wat did u study
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by olempe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!

And U̶̲̥̅̊ be graduate Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ... Smh!!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!

So you are the one who lost his call up letter on your way home? I heard you fell inside gutter and when you were helped out, your call up was gone with the flood.

Thank God for your life.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by NaijaNaWaa: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Despite challenges in many parts of Nigeria, such as bad roads, killings, Disease Outbreak, lack portable water and many more, National Youth Service Corps, a Nigerian Federal Government establishment continue to post graduates to those areas.

This portion is unpardonably eediotique

2 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by elbinmanny(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
YoungSalute: I will say it again. NYSC should be trash out. Taking innocent life for nothing.

Bose, please hurt the souls that disallowed NYSC to be cancelled.

May God keep your soul and protect your family.
your IQ is terribly low and your English teacher needs to flogged after making refunds grin
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Tribute to a fallen Corps Member

Death.. It cannot be bribed...you cannot disallow it! And, when it's time. It's time...
It would always want to give you a reason to back out...saying afterall, what is life worth after all the toil..?

Death! Creeps in without mercy, acts without affection
It brings out the tears uncontrollably, the anguish, the agony..from loved ones. Yet, it is never satisfied. Each passing day, it snatches the breath of someone, somewhere... Someone we know, someone we do not know...and gradually we are 'frightened' by the fact that it could be us someday. Oh death where is thy sting? OH grave where is thy victory...No one wants to die, No, not any reasonable person who loves life. But, the death of the righteous are pleasant in God's sight. Earth's loss is Heaven's gain.

RIP to the departed.

1 Like

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Zenanted(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Death is every where, each day ,we fight agains sickness, toxins,injuries, disasters and catastrophe
For the fact that we survive each day is a miracle cuz each day we re faced with 1000 ways to die...my life is a testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ojbanja: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP Bose.Thank God you know Christ .you wouldn't die in vain.death is inevitable,but when you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior you have no reason to fear death.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by econity(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
resto en paz
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by rovercoca: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Why should a thing of joy bring such sadness?..my thoughts and prayers are with the family during this sad period.RIP bose,GOD knows best!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
sad
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
So sad to read such a news , , , , Hope the govt will do something about all these roads, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by greggng: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
each time i read stories like this it makes me cry. last year a course mate of mine died on her way to bauchi orientation camp. she got burnt that no one saw her body. i visited the family in Lagos and i got home i could not eat . In as much as am grateful to God for protecting me throughout my service year but i don't feel good reading news like this.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by mcevans1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Artistree:
Not a nice thing to say...
But with this ur grammer sef the letter suppose lost cos I no know wetin u been wan go teach students for ur PPA.

The Mod just hid my post and your post will be hidden just like your signature implies undecided
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by yoged(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
the_ripper: Chai, after almost 5yrs of cramming Prescott and co. Such a sad loss. Rest in Peace Bose. May God grant ur family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.
5yrs plus a year of spilling in unad. She's a good friend to my cousin. My cousin is still finding it difficult. Hmmmmm, bose. Very smart girl and full of life.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by katch1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
So sad,,R.I.P angel
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by lusen(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
I was so sad when I heard d news yesterday.. Her friend told me she(bose) had an extra year b4 she finally made it.. May God grant her parent d fortitude to bear d loss..
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by blackbeau1(f): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
eh ya. R.I.P. things like this are happening often this days so thank God for every single day that he keeps you alive through
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Confirmbabe(f): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
May her soul RIP.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamafara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
So heart rendinq indeed! Gosh!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by amasmiles: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Make una free d guy oo..lwkmd..@post..was a sad news
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Leemak: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
oh i just imagine which kind pain her bf and parents will be going through now.......RIP d DEAD
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
I remember u like yestrday,Bose! U had a friend in my hostel,Bunmi.u were so friendly and playful till i graduated.Never in my wildest dreams did i knw i'll be hearing of ur death,baby.RIP dearie!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
mich2012:

What's your point to the highlighted part? It could have happened anywhere/on any road.
May her gentle soul rest in peace. I hope Government/NYSC will do something for the family
what is your own prob on that? You need to qrow up seriously
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by majeed1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamafara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
so sad R.I.P.P
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ifyalways(f): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
sad. cry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by StudioCFR(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP bose
Sad sad
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Lucasbalo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rest in peace.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by collinsola: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abeg see what graduate dey write abeg na wao!

Hmm,POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
Your English don finish the 3g weh they my bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG / A thread for corpers posted to Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.