Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice (9747 Views)

Gani Adams Dragged Before Efcc Over Financial Malpractice-national Mirror / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar / Nigeria: Ondo Civil Servants To Write Promotional Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Release their names and you will see that majority are from the north. Thats why our military is a joke
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Sweetapple007(f): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
I though promotion exam has been cancelled
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by sublimes: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
teskyg: Toafeek.I said it yesterday.Yoruba are dullard.The Alpha and Omega of examination Malpractice.
Just go through your post again and tell me why you should stop taking your medications.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Prowizy2(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
gerrardomendes: na d same soldiers go slap u wen u do runs for jamb. now they r showing us how to do it beta.

grin
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Bunorble: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Unknown Member][b]I wonder what exactly would be in their test questions for which they would need to cheat.

Question 1 (20 Marks)

You are at a checkpoint in Maidugiri when a trailer arrives. The driver is obviously underage, has no particulars, is drunk and does not have money to settle. What would you do?!

Answer: shout Shege damburuba! Come down now!! Ubanka!! angry dash him 2 standard military spec slaps, flog him 24 strokes with government issue koboko, make him do frog jump, kneel him down under the sun for 2 hours, make him roll in the mud and if he tries to run, cork my AK-47 and shoot him in the head, then plant evidence on him and call him a Boko Haram insurgent.

Chikina! Hahahahahahaha! U knw d koko, abi ur papa na military man?
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ckkris: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
M M M: cry

Even GEJ (our president) dey do exams malpractice
It is a normal thing in 9ja undecided

Cite where you saw the president doing that, or you just want to justify evil.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by bakila: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
lecturerdabo:

Ol Booooooooooooooooooooooy go take ur tabsooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He got the scenerio right. You need the tabs me think or u should rather travel wide and far.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
He don tey no be today.......and these are our future Generals ba? Nigeria has no future......HELP US TO BREAK THIS COUNTRY INTO PIECES OH LORD.

1 Like

Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ckkris: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sweetapple007: I though promotion exam has been cancelled

Why should it be cancelled? It is standard practice all over the world. Or do you want Nigeria to present fools in physics classes of Commonwealth or other Joint Military exercises?
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Ngwakwe: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ihejirika will be cursed by Quota promoted soldiers, if they result of this Exam didn't favour them..

This promotion Exam will cause wahala for Nigeria.

Is better to promote the soldier based on age and time recruited into the military for One Nigeria.

What do you think?
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Professor Peter: Pls check very well, na aboki were dey no dey go school were quota system de favor them.
u are right, on several occassions having harvested and presented the Q & A answer before exams, you will still find them failing massively!!! this no joke, confirmed and tested.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Soso990240(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
lakad4u: Veryfunny,army self no dey carry last for crime,and if NA civilians do dis,dem fit beat ahm to death...anyway,3rd To comment...
check well..mtchwww
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ckkris: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Ihejirika will be cursed by Quota promoted soldiers, if they result of this Exam didn't favour them..

Is better to promote the soldier based on age and time recruited into the military for One Nigeria.

What do you think?

You don't know what serious officers have suffered in the military. A Navy Captain once gave instruction that BURNT half of his vessel's engine room. When queried, the aboki retorted, how much is this ship? He later became Chief of Naval Staff. Papangida regime.

1 Like

Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ckkris: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Ihejirika will be cursed by Quota promoted soldiers, if they result of this Exam didn't favour them..

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ckkris: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2013

What do you think?

You don't know what serious officers have suffered in the military. A Navy Captain once gave instruction that BURNT half of his vessel's engine room. When queried, the aboki retorted, how much is this ship? He later became Chief of Naval Staff. Papangida regime.

1 Like

Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Burger01(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lieutenant Taofik why now? Remember - no shortcut to success...
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Awoofawo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Unknown Member: I wonder what exactly would be in their test questions for which they would need to cheat.

Question 1 (20 Marks)

You are at a checkpoint in Maidugiri when a trailer arrives. The driver is obviously underage, has no particulars, is drunk and does not have money to settle. What would you do?!

Answer: shout Shege damburuba! Come down now!! Ubanka!! angry dash him 2 standard military spec slaps, flog him 24 strokes with government issue koboko, make him do frog jump, kneel him down under the sun for 2 hours, make him roll in the mud and if he tries to run, cork my AK-47 and shoot him in the head, then plant evidence on him and call him a Boko Haram insurgent.

Chikina!

You badt gan o(!_!)o military spec slap! cheesycheesycheesy dat kind slap dey make pesin temp deaf o!
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by frankkky: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is how most of them got into NDA,THOUGH some NDA cadets have the brightest brains you can find but there are many exam cheaters among them.also wickedness runs in some of them,i have seen some officers here promise to plan accidents for people make i no mention names
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by kkjj(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
No be Naija we dey, even Phd students are cheating in the Exams hall
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Can't they sit down and read their books? undecided
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Chibuhealth(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] imagine! After they will come into exam hall dey disturb for JAMB. Niger don spoil.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by free2ryhme: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
People that shld discourage malpractice caught doing it what are they going to tell their children and younger ones ,....such a shameful act
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Uziehot(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
kross_01:
and you think u've made sense? I seriously hope u dnt gt 2 judge over anythng in ur life.people like you would ask for a fine of 750k as against a crime of $2billion fraud
. Its ur view,bt mr man,if i'm 2 judge,i wont go against d code. And in respect 2 d 750k, i'l nt b lyk u. I believe in justice nt cutting corners. Wat u showd me abt u nw is dat u'r show hw "LOCAL'' u'r. Pls hope u'r nt angry. I spoke of justice and u'r takin me 2 d area of bribe. Every tin dat u'r falls unda "LOCAL" Gbam!
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ijcu(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Unknown Member: I wonder what exactly would be in their test questions for which they would need to cheat.

Question 1 (20 Marks)

Chikina!

if laughter causes me injury l 'll sue you.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by kross01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Uziehot: . Its ur view,bt mr man,if i'm 2 judge,i wont go against d code. And in respect 2 d 750k, i'l nt b lyk u. I believe in justice nt cutting corners. Wat u showd me abt u nw is dat u'r show hw "LOCAL'' u'r. Pls hope u'r nt angry. I spoke of justice and u'r takin me 2 d area of bribe. Every tin dat u'r falls unda "LOCAL" Gbam!
never mind i'll indulge your ignorance on another day. Till then, enjoy the stage.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by mkoabiola: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Na today?even if u give dose senators and ministers xam,dey will all cheat.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Uziehot(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
kross_01:
never mind i'll indulge your ignorance on another day. Till then, enjoy the stage.
. Buhahahahahaha. Ignorance,indulge,no b only.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by ckkris: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by iogbonnaya(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
army officers wey don high themselves with weed.,why they no go do mgbo tukee tukee
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Ilekokonit: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
The officers were said to have fraudulently obtained questions days before the date slated for the exams.

This is why I left medical school in the '80s. I couldn't bring myself to lobby or kiss the butt of Professors kids in my class who "obtained" exam questions before the exam date and shared same with their cronies and side kicks. This meant some people actually scored 100% in exams and your honest 70% doesn't guarantee you a pass when negative marking is factored in.
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2013
Ihejirika's regime is ushering in changes.. its a great thing and i am happy!!
Re: 60 Lieutenants Arrested Over Promotional Exams Malpractice by guysmat(m): 5:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Source?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign / Govs Agree To Reduce Convoys, Travels, Flamboyant Dressing / NHRC Asks IGP To End Police’s Siege On Melaye’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.