Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (9220 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 8:29am On May 06, 2006
jus curious we have all been young and could have done some stupid things for love and we have also done some romantic things, jus curious, wots the most romantic or stupid thing love made u do?
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by eveseh(f): 8:59am On May 06, 2006
i love the person so much than myself

when am in love i can love the person so much than myself,and that's stupid of me
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2006
nice one eve
love make u do crazy things
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by eveseh(f): 9:13am On May 06, 2006
it makes me lose myself
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by 2cantango(f): 9:27am On May 06, 2006
Where's your contribution to the topic bluenubian? wink

The most stupid thing I've done was to love him in the first place embarassed
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by mamaput(f): 10:01am On May 06, 2006
They say what dose not kill you makes you strong.
My first boyfriend stopped loving me, he told me to go i refused then he gave me a good beating that i should go.
I tried to kill my self but it did not work.
I had bad depressions for over a year wishing i was dead.
After one year i woke up one morning and felt nothing.
Till to day even if i fall in love , its a love i feel that any man is replaceable.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by giddy(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2006
Telling her that am in love
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by curiousNja(f): 10:17am On May 06, 2006
Me too. Most stupid thing I did was love him in the first place. Like Mamaput, today I feel nothing.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 11:52am On May 06, 2006
@2cantango
i thot of the question myself but i can come to a definite answer, maybe it's cause i dont regret any of them, well i did have a boyfriend that drove my car and crashed it, totallying it completely, but that wont stop me from let's say letting my future husband drive my car, so dunno. as for being romantic, im very bad at that, i guess i like to recieve not give
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by papermoon(f): 5:07pm On May 06, 2006
cry
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by beyonce1(f): 7:11pm On May 06, 2006
BU HA! HA ! HA! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@PAPERMOON, This is one of the most HILARIOUS revelation I 've heard till date, i'm rolling on the floor, my oh my ! yeah right luv can really make u do such,, I was in that situation too once but controlled it when I saw I was going GAGA cheesy grin cheesy !
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by raphy(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2006
hi,
d must stupid thing i did 4 love was a very sad thing to do it was on val day i didt v money but i just went to this market called tejussho model market @ yaba, i carry load 4 som 1 so i can buy a val gift 4 my babe pliz dont tell her that cry cry cry it is wht i did 4 love i was broke thats all abi lagosian u know tejusho abi lipsrsealed
just come there ask 4 me thay ll tell u am still goin there often cry cry embarassedcuz 2 become a man is not easy cry cry
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by whitelexi(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2006
lol
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dominobaby(f): 9:42pm On May 07, 2006
Papermoon! I am ROTFLMAO!!! Gurl, you were something! Ha ha. Oh boy!!!
Ralph, i dn't think that was stupid.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Anabib(f): 10:22am On May 08, 2006
The most stupid is letting him know HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM.
Its better to allow the guy to be the one that love you more.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:31am On May 08, 2006
most stupid thing i ever did for love was causing my mom £1,700 just for calling him shocked shocked shocked shocked

most romantic thing - choosing him over another guy when they were both right under my nose! asking me to choose between them!
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by babymine(f): 10:55am On May 08, 2006
papermoon:

HA, the stupidest thing i ever did for love, damn, i remember i dated some bloke a couple of years ago, and then he just went weird on me for no reason AT ALL, so i started stalking him, and i mean REAL STALKING.i would "conveniently" appear at the train station just at the time i knew he would be getting back from work so as to "accidentaly bump" into him.
weekends i would go to his house and then do things like peep through his windows or any opening available just to make sure he had nobody with him.
i would go to different phone boxes and call him BUT NEVER TALK.
i used to live in a place called holland park and he lived in earls court, so i would take a train to his station and walk the 45 minutes distance to his house EVERY other day,just to hide in the corners and see if he was bringing any other girl home.
i sent text messages, saying i was dying,i had cancer,i lost my job,etc, just to attract his attention, he was a designer,so i always mysteriously appeared at any fashion parties etc, just to be closer to him.
thinking about it now im not sure if it was love cus me and him had the craziest relationship, i think i just hated the fact that i felt dumped grin grin.
thinking of it now, wouldnt it have been easier for me to just call and ask to talk things through??lol

the last straw was when he started dating someone else and i went crazzzy, and i actually started following he and his date EVERYWHERE(I WAS IN LOVE NOW,,ABI??LEAVE ME ALONE JARE grin grin)
guys this bloke MOVED HOUSES, CHANGED HIS NUMBER,
AND WEIRDLY JUST LAST XMAS, I WAS COMING OUT OF ONE OF THE SHOPS IN CENTRAL LONDON, AND I SAW HIM, HE SAW ME, BUT HE RAN AWAY grin grin,
HMM.I WONDER WHY

This is so so funny.  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy cheesy

The guy ran away because the memories of you stalking him came back when he saw you.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by papermoon(f): 11:11am On May 08, 2006
cry
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by babymine(f): 11:20am On May 08, 2006
Hahahahahahha. People sure do stupid things for love. grin grin grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On May 08, 2006
papermoon:

HA, the stupidest thing i ever did for love, damn, i remember i dated some bloke a couple of years ago, and then he just went weird on me for no reason AT ALL, so i started stalking him, and i mean REAL STALKING.i would "conveniently" appear at the train station just at the time i knew he would be getting back from work so as to "accidentaly bump" into him.
weekends i would go to his house and then do things like peep through his windows or any opening available just to make sure he had nobody with him.
i would go to different phone boxes and call him BUT NEVER TALK.
i used to live in a place called holland park and he lived in earls court, so i would take a train to his station and walk the 45 minutes distance to his house EVERY other day,just to hide in the corners and see if he was bringing any other girl home.
i sent text messages, saying i was dying,i had cancer,i lost my job,etc, just to attract his attention, he was a designer,so i always mysteriously appeared at any fashion parties etc, just to be closer to him.
thinking about it now im not sure if it was love cus me and him had the craziest relationship, i think i just hated the fact that i felt dumped grin grin.
thinking of it now, wouldnt it have been easier for me to just call and ask to talk things through??lol

the last straw was when he started dating someone else and i went crazzzy, and i actually started following he and his date EVERYWHERE(I WAS IN LOVE NOW,,ABI??LEAVE ME ALONE JARE grin grin)
guys this bloke MOVED HOUSES, CHANGED HIS NUMBER,
AND WEIRDLY JUST LAST XMAS, I WAS COMING OUT OF ONE OF THE SHOPS IN CENTRAL LONDON, AND I SAW HIM, HE SAW ME, BUT HE RAN AWAY grin grin,
HMM.I WONDER WHY

hmmm,i wonder why too. grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by babymine(f): 2:50pm On May 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Jachoz(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2006
Rhodalyn:

,,, most romantic thing - choosing him over another guy when they were both right under my nose! asking me to choose between them!

That was romantic indeed kiss
And thanks for ur choice of me kiss grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Eeyore(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2006
Most Stupid - When my first love threatened to leave me, I broke down infront of her and cried like a baby. grin

Most Romantic - I used to prepare her favorite dish, candle-lit and red wine.Then invite her over for nude dinner.We would end up making love at the dinning area.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by ToyM28(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2006
@ Eeyore dats 2 much info tongue tongue grin grin

The most stupid thing i've ever done for love, was actually say d words i love u in d first place. Even when i knew that those words alwayz meant trouble.

The mostromantic stuff i've ever don for love, was 2 use all d money i had left in the world at one time when i was in SS3, 2 buy a very expensive cologne for my BF at d point.

*not 2 say i dont regret both, i do infact rgret the most stupid nd romatic things i've don out of "LOVE"*
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by babwilms(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2006
gbg
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by slej(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue the most stupid thing i did was entering cell for a guy when i was in school. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Jachoz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2006
slej:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue the most stupid thing i did was entering cell for a guy when i was in school. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm, someone can do anything for love. sad
Please tell us what happened
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by eslynera(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2006
i dunno/ tongue
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Sayoh: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2006
The most stupid thing i ever did was calling him consequetively for 3wks even though he never returned my calls. I just had a big issue letting go
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by neelsel(f): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2006
The whole act of falling in love, wish I could undo that, u dig?
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by fellow(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2006
The most stupid thing i did for love was to sleep with 2 sisters the same night just because they said they couldn't leave me for one another.
I thought i was on top of the hood but then i felt sore when neither of them wanted to date me afterwards saying i had breached HEAVENLY PROTOCOLS,
I felt used grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Sayoh: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2006
This one is what a friend of mine did. His gf was feeling nauseous n was about to puke n he, like d knight,put his hands under her chin 4her to puke in it. She actually did throw up in his hands,very slimy n disgustin one too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.