Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address (12162 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Video : Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by strangest(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2013
www.nsdc omo 404
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2013
after watching this video \ ehhh!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cant shout, i wan laff komot my boxers for church. chei!!!!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by pweeryambre: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2013
What is ur website? ...it is not for me to tell u now, blah blah blah and two birds was shot at,one flew away. Quite embarrassing.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by great063(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Acidosis:

exactly, we need to know his age before castigating...

I bet some top government officials cannot do a copy and paste work on a computer...
This is the reason they employ people and then appoint them to different posts..

We don't expect this man to sit behind a computer going through the web pages to see who is online and stuffs like that..
There are people assigned for the job so if channels is so concern about the website.. They should have asked google, or better still invite the computer scientist or the web administrator of Civil dedence.
Sharrap...I bet mediocrity gives you the vibes.

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by mykalls(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Those Channels TV presenters should watch their back, because this illi... civil defence man will want to revenge (Nigeria with Olodo rabatas)
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by azpekuliar: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
You know, i've always wondered why our studios are different from those of CNN and Al Jazeera.

Only one answer...money!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by pweeryambre: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
caesaraba:

....and you can't even make a complete sentence devoid of grammatical errors.

You might not be too different from him after all. #justsaying

There isn't much grammatical errors I see there, obviously he was typing fast. And yes! Majority of the northerners are far behind when it comes to education. All they care about is getting married early and giving birth.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by PeeDaVinci: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
funny that d dumbass is not intelligient enough to know that 'i cant remember it exactly' is good answer

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
great063: Sharrap...I bet mediocrity gives you the vibes.
Take it easy... don't damage the veins in your neck

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Afam4eva(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Only one answer...money!
These our TV stations get money too oo. Apart from money, i think another problem should be lack of professionals.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Imagine. He got nailed and was still trying to play smart.

He could've just said it skipped his memory - something short and understandable.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Acidosis(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Only one answer...money!
obviously not...

Its lack of manpower..

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2013
These are the same people that will open their mouths and call graduates unemployable.

God will punish all of them well for sweat and suffering of Naija graduates.

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2013
Someone tell me this is a joke
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by TableLeg(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2013
SMH .... Embarrassing!!!
This is what you get when you appoint illiterates to head up parastatals/units/offices................
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Rooneyboy(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2013
pweeryambre:
There isn't much grammatical errors I see there, obviously he was typing fast. And yes! Majority of the northerners are far behind when it comes to education. All they care about is getting married early and giving birth.

Like Rabbits grin
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by dridowu: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2013
"www.nscdc that all " d man na kolo mental

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by tommykiwi(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2013
How him go know when he no get to do with cash,if na account number him go know wella...corrupt people..hiss
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by 1dickatatime: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2013
wwww.nscdc hmmm, that's it? that's all. hahahahahaaaa lafn in 3D
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by pweeryambre: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2013
PeeDaVinci: funny that d dumbass is not intelligient enough to know that 'i cant remember it exactly' is good answer
Abi oh. Am sure it never occurred to him to use dat, he believes he had to say something on his defence, unfortunately the more he talks the more it glares dat he definitely doesn't know it.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by exbash: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Nairaland website shoould be www.nairaland that all ....
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Ess: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2013
caesaraba:

This is the guy's name: Mr. Obafaiye Shem. How is that a northern name?

Dont mind the fools! Bloody bigots, so disgusting how they relate everything wrong to northerners yet the northerner occupy and own most of Nigeria's economy. continue blaming.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by pato405(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2013
pls tell me this guy is a 'sit down' comedian. anyway, what do you expect when you recruit/employ workers through employment racketeering. serves nigeria right. the dance of shame has just begun. it's just painful that graduates who deserve the jobs have been shortchanged, and roam like nomads seeking endlessly for jobs. angry angry angry
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Leopantro: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Jesus Christ of oshodi!!!

Son: My teacher said we should pay N500 to open email address and use Facebook.

you don't know the name of the website which you are currently using to employ candidates into service.

The federal ministry of health warns that some people are so stupid they are owing stupidity dues
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by hardbody: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2013
2good: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address

This is exactly one of the reasons why Nigeria is still more than 100 years behind developed countries. So many incompetent people in government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZV8pfJS34

LOL @ www.nsdc.dat all

Nija i 'fail' thee...

And na person papa, husband and friend be that
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Kassidy90(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2013
Am not surprised, civil service employment in nigeria lacks credibility.......www.nsdc............that's all
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by kaiye007: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Ess:

Dont mind the fools! Bloody bigots, so disgusting how they relate everything wrong to northerners yet the northerner occupy and own most of Nigeria's economy. continue blaming.
And notherners are the worst in abject poverty! How many westerners or easterners are almejiris? How many westerners or easterners are into shoe polishing, gate keep etc.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Burger01(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2013
i hope he didn't say the website was www.defencecivil.com.ng.org sad
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by alyarmouk(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2013
its really pathetic.....look at him saying..my Oga on air...itz really pathetic i tell y'll
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by azpekuliar: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Acidosis:
obviously not...

Its lack of manpower..

Maybe. But If there's a lack of skilled manpower locally, then it has to be paid for to get them in from whereever (overseas most likely).

Bottomline... Na still money.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Fostercat(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2013
I watched the program live and was just screaming in my room when the commandant messed up! WHAT A SHAME!!!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by larynxvibe: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2013
cant stop laughing ohhhhh grin

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / We Won’t Postpone Presidential Poll For Any Reason – INEC