Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (20285 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by ehiblessing(f): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mummy, my mum she was d best i mean she is still d best,she gave me everything i needed as a young woman her love is still imeasurable, though she is no more but her love,care,prayers, still leave with us she told us hw to depend on ourselve and to always turn to God in any situation tru prayers. Cant go more than this everything about u makes me smile even ur teasings wht more can i say my sweet mummy, continue to rest in d bossom of the lord!!!!!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Drdaps(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is great.der is countless no of tinz about her dat make me smile.

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
When mum ask to help her then as a kid i wud run out to play with friends she wud shout and threatend dat i wont eat and wud sleep outside then aft d play (dawn)i wud find 1 hidden spot and hang within my compound but at evening she would use touch and look for me everywhere to come and eat and i would be smiling while eatting. Luv u Mama

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Guapo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
when i complain that she treats me like i were a kid, she'll say "you may be an adult but you are still my baby". smiley she cares too much. she calls more than my woman sad

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by nenergy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
She's kind hearted and worries (loves) too much. I'm in my late 20, yet she's always telling/warning me to watch the roads when i cross.hahahahaha
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by stokolie(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
her guts, unrelenting spirit, her words to me,for me and on my behalf.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by scobaba: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Though she's gone, her memory lives on.

I remember how she n I concealed my 'more P's dan C's SSCE result from my dad. Till 2day, d ol boi believes my school waec result was seized, him for shoot me if he knew I failed.

Also, my dad discovered I was into cigarettes immediately after SSCE, he threatened to lock me up, but she told him, nobody will make me stop except I decide to. Yea, I did stop TOTALLY on my own in 300levels.

She felt I was too young to keep more dan one girlfriend and always harassed d girls, especially d ones from south south( she na igbo woman to d core).

Lastly, ds is to u mum, I want u to know today, ryt now that I have finally seen d 'chosen one', but forgive me mum, cos she's south south.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mine is no longer here as well but she was so beautiful, loving, very funny, caring, humble and any good thing you can think of, her kindness was epic, always willing to lend a helping hand. Oh! How I miss hersad

I always smile whenever I remember her sense of humor, it was just out of this world, there was no dull moment with her and ofcourse her legendary back hand slap and sumptuous meals, she was and is the best mom in the world.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by happynwa(f): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mi mama will use her last card to prepare your favourite.
Luv u mi Queen
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nolaski(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
etunoman76: My late mom was the best. She was the most beautiful, loving, caring, protective, dedicated mom. She gave my life a meaning. She's not here with me anymore, but I can always see that beautiful smile on her face. And did I add that she used to be the best cook in the world, till my wife came along cheesy

So what makes u smile about ur mom?

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!
My mum is a preciou gift 4rm God 2me,she is ever 2 assist me,with hrt ful of charity.O i cherish u mum,u ll not die in time,u must live n enjoy my wealth.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by ferdi4real(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=drsolob]My mom is the best thing dat ever happned to me. Since i lost my dad my mom have played the role of both a father and a mother to me.I want to say thank u mom. [/quote

Likewise mine...i jus pray God kips ha 4 me cuz i must surely make ha proud one dy..AMEN
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Silas0(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Playin 2pac's 'dear mama' now.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum,so loving,we gist like we are mates and she made sure we tuk afta her cuking skills,i love u 4 always mama.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Burger01(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum, my beautiful mum, my ever caring mum, who wouldn't eat until I ate, who wouldn't sleep until I slept off...that was when I was much younger.. I remember the way she used to chase me around the estate with 'koboko' whip in the midst of my friends while playing soccer game..soccer game with bare foot. My friends named me 'omo mummy'. All she wanted was for me to study hard and read my books. Today, her efforts had effect in my life. I always smile when I think of her chasing me around the estate with 'koboko'... Mum, I love you.. You are the best and if I ever have the choice to choose a mum for my next world, I would choose you over and over and over again...
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Sweetapple007(f): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Any time am dressed to go to work she will always say u re hot ad beautiful her encouragement. When i remem these words sometimes i smile in the office. She is the best mother ever.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by megareal: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gawd!! I love my mum so much. Just remembering her makes me smile.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by 1dickatatime: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Two things I remember and smile to myself any time I reflect on them
1.)When I was younger I don't like beans at all, then she one day told me in Yoruba "eni ti ko ba je ewa ko ni lewa" meaning "if you don't eat beans you won't be handsome". God knows how I religiously took to eating beans thereafter. so funny. Somehow I grew up to be an handsome man. lol, like seriously.
2.)At a time when things were a bit rough for us she would always tell me "don't worry dadan lowo, waa lowo ni. ko si ohun ti enikeni lese si" meaning "to be rich is compulsory, you will be rich and there's nothing anyone can do about it" I'm not yet at my dreamland but trust me I'm operating at a rather higher level than most of my peers. It's a pity she's gone to rest too soon. Mummy mi I LOVE YOU DIE

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by simongonner: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
my mum is super natural,extra terrestial,an alien..oh mum! I LOVE YOU
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by UnknownMember: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
NOTHING!!! angry

Turns around, walks out of thread and will never return here again.. Listening to Track 2 'Fu`cking with the devil' on Y.B.N.L album..
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Orikinla(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
She would let me sit by her side in front of our residence and comment on the fine and not so fine girls passing by.
Then she will tell me stories of old Lagos, Jos and Umuahia.

She called some very beautiful girls "Traffic Stopper", that is they make drivers stop to admire their beauty.
She told me about Sisi a very pretty girl in their village who sold snuff for her parents and attracted many men. So her father always asked in Igbo:
"Do you want snuff or do your want Sisi?"

She called tiny girls "gather all and bargain", that is you might as well afford as many as you needed.
She also called tiny girls Tautogs.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Never pressure her kids for money . . .Always on her kneels praying, Mom, We love you
This is so true for my mum, too. Much Respect and love to her, always. **Mothers are daring, bold, courageous, beautiful, caring, strong, loving, protective, dependable, reliable, affectionate, considerate...etc. God bless all Mothers, and women ****. Happy International Women's Day!

PS: It's international Women's Day...and not Mothers' smiley. Mother's Day is some few days away..
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by mcevans1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mom is always jealous whenever she sees any girl around me grin cheesy
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by BeautfulB(f): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is d best..so young and beautiful to the extend that on our way guys stops to ask her out,telling dem she's my mum and a mother of six they hardly believe, I Ŀ♡√Ɛ her cooking, one fin dat makes me smile is during d process of cooking and she eats a meat I'll ask her to give me, and she'll cut a piece out of her mouth,so I like taking meat 4rm her mouth, she prays a lot always encourage's me, she's my best friend I dnt hide anyfin 4rm her...she's d Queen of my hrt.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
MY mums prayers have been saving me from birth till date.She's the best mum in the world and I └♡̨̐√ƺ her so much!!God bless Mrs AFOMA A. More than I expect,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by tunnlex(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Ewoma45(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum cares too too much.always wants u to av every necessary thing and very disciplined.love u plenty plenty
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by 2pmstcharles(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
her fait in God n her lovin ways..
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by carmelion(f): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum,

The most dotting mother on earth.Never believes that am grown.If i should tell the places this woman has followed me to,you guys will pity for me.

At my age ,she would go out and when she comes back ,she would shout my name calling me to come and take what she bought for me.

Guess what.biscuit! cheesy,I mean those type,kinda gartens take to school.smh.

What do you want me to do na?is it not to collect it and thank her?*laughing*

I love you mum>3 kissI dread the day i will look for you and I wont see you.I know that day is still far.

God please give money cool,i want to pamper this woman,bless me lord.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Adeyemize(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
So caring,humble,and never argue...
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Adeyemize(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
I pray to God to help and provide for my needs to care of her,nee iyabo
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Burger01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
I read through all posts and comments. I almost shed tears knowing that our mothers are invaluable to us all. All I could conclude is that 'Iya Ni Wura'...

Click like if you think your mother is invaluable and you believe your mother is 'Iya Ni Wura'....

13 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by kemiola89(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wish words could design how loving and caring my wonderful/beautiful mum is. She is the best thing that ever happen to me. She will remain the best in my heart! She is the real definition of 'love at first sight'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.