Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (20284 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by phadat(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
No other luv can equate that of a mother when I think on how my mum brought me and my sisters up and hw she always stressed that we must be united cos of her own xperience with her siblings ,mum always finds time to come check on me every afternoon in secondary school the though I resented it then cos other student made fun of me then but now that she is no more and nw that I am grown I wish she was here jst to come check on me in my office every afternoon,RIP mum
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Can I have the permission of uploadinq my mum's pics to show u how my mum was over sweet
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Can I have the permission of uploadinq my mum's pics to show u how my mum was over sweet?
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Rouqui(f): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmmmm!.Iyaniwura!....my Mama....RESPLENDENT..dats d word i could tink of.....in her character,her words, her gracefulness, her cookn, even in her simplicity! She always says...Be a gud listener nd a Slow talker....Bless u Maa'mi
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by revelation2013(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
She made me what i am 2day, she is all i have, thank u so much ma, u wil live 2 eat d fruit of ur labour. Amen
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Marpol: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
The way she refers to me as her Dad! Tickled my ego back then. RIP Mum.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
my mum is sth else....she spoilt me so much! i dnt think she ever beat me for once. SHE SPOILT ME 2MUCH...
i remember doing waka to her wit me five fingers when i was abt 6yrs and all she did was to report me to dad. dad didnt beat me but i wasn't allowed to eat dinner dat day.
my mum is not educated and so she started listening to my ideas as early as 5yrs even though i was her last among eight.
her 2nd name is Peace-loving... try to make trouble wit her and she would quietly run away frm u... SHEZ ALIVE AND SOUND @ 68
I called her today and told her abt my financial problems and she wanted to send me credit but i had to quickly reject it.
She calls me her husband (oko mi)...

Mum, I love u...

'' mama when u boy hamma,
i go buy u range rover,
lalala lalala,
i'll be a super star''
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
booqee: She's a damn good cook. And just too hardworking even for her own good. She won't let us wash her cloths or my dad's. Sometimes, out of finding something to do, she'd pick my cloths or my siblings and wash it!as old as i am. Damn. (i find it annoying sometimes) And to think she's working... She's very neat and tidy too.

Did i fail to mention she's very beautiful and well shaped?? Curvy and voluptuous! My God!and she's over 50!

Whenever i just think of that, i smile. But my mum is a strict woman sha..no nonsense type.
Make una show us pix oooooooooooooo
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by HRHAgek(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Aside her outstanding Care and love, in my house, once Mum can't find it, Its gone forever.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Her dance....she sabi dannnnnnce like hell ;DWhatever it is that is in vogue in dancing,she learns quickly and dance for us so much that we last
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by nekaa(f): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Lost mine 3weeks ago at the age of 52 to kidney sh*t, but she was the best that's all I can just think of about her now.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by tonididdy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
nekaa: Lost mine 3weeks ago at the age of 52 to kidney sh!t, but she was the best that's all I can just think of about her now.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by tonididdy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
nekaa: Lost mine 3weeks ago at the age of 52 to kidney sh!t, but she was the best that's all I can just think of about her now.
sorry sweet
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by e4emma(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Actually, im not d posting type, just luv 2 read d comments and laugh, but tonite, on dis topic, i cant help it. That angel of God which i call 'mummy' has done it again, she alwayz keep me speechless and forever indepted to her.
it happened dat i needed 2 go 2 osogbo 4rm ife(im an underg in oau) i neede sum money 2 b paid in bank b4 4pm, told her about it, she was dam broke earlier and i knew abt it, just tot i should try my luck, b4 i knew it, i saw an alert of 8,000 on my fone! she told me dat she had 2 leave ikorodu to mushin 2 raise d funds 4rm sum of her client, notwitstanding dat her cars were wit d mechanic, she had 2 take public transport; had 2 walk with her not too gud legs all d way, called her tonight only to realise dat she couldnt make it home again 2day, she had 2 sleep ova in a frends place, promising me she will credit my acct again on monday! Cant help being filled with emotions!, she's just too good to b true, discomforting hersef just 4 me to b comfortable!
mummy i LOVE U SOO MUCH, and by God's grace, i will get u dat first class u alwayz wanted bt d time i graduate in Decmber just 4 u.
love u a million times.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mom with my baby sis
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by funmemezy: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
She cals my fullname weneva she's extra happy.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by oyincute: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Words are not enough to describe how sweet and loving my mum is. She had to wait for over 12 years after marriage before she had me so u can imagine how protective of me she can be.She calls me like 3 times in a day huhh..and not forgettn her hilarious sex talks any time she hears my brother and his friends talking about girl she'll say stuffs like ' e padi yin mo. O AIDS wa ni ta( zip up AIDS is real) or ema wo ikebe omoge mo,iwe yin ni e wo meaning 'stop staring at ladies' backsides instead stare at your books'. A beautiful,intelligent,funny and a highly educated woman.Thanks for sacrificing so much for us.I'll always love you.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Hedrees: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
There is no word 2 describe my mum's impact in my life but psquare have said it all 'no one like u'
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by alphaconde(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
nekaa: Lost mine 3weeks ago at the age of 52 to kidney sh*t, but she was the best that's all I can just think of about her now.

Am so soRry, hope u r coming along
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by nimzy13(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
My late mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me, she is so cute, pretty, and the kindest human being I've ever known( I know I take after that lol). I really miss her food cuz am yet to taste. a food that taste better than hers. My mum is simply the best. Miss her everyday cuz no one can fill the vacuum she left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by alphaconde(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
I would have posted my mums pix but I know my elder brother is somewhere around nairaland and he may not like it.
But seriously as I grew older I started loving my dad more than my mum.
What I love about her anyway is that she serves me food in my room, whereas my younger sister would never bring my food outta the kitchen. She gives me hope and tend to believe in me.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by http(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum never forget to decipline you and will not embarasse you in Public except you call for it.

Anytime i messed up, she will let me go and in my sleep mostly mid-night, she wakes me up to receive my bashing.. grin
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Empress2013: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have not seen a word to qualify my mother yet. What a wonderful nmother she is? My tears is always her tears and my smile hers. My mum does not have enuf money yet she will sqeeze out her last card for me. She prefers to suffer for me to enjoy. She fasts and prays for us everytime. My mum does not sleep when we are writting exam. She is always on her knees till you drop your pen.she stood by me prayerfully to make sure I got the right man and god answered! She is always there to lean on! She is my best friend! My prayer is that 'may she live long to eat the fruit of her labour. An adage in yoruba says" bi iya o ba is leyin eni, iya nla a gbe ni san le".what would I have done without you? She sufered in my father's house for the sake of her children. I remembered asking her when I was a child the reason she didn't leave my father's house. She answered with a smile and said ' I can't leave my children for another woman! I will rather remain here and suffer for the sake of my children, you pple are the reason why am here'. What a submissive wife is this I wondered.*crying*
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by KokoBeware: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
God in foresight sent me an angel some couple of years ago ... I call her mum.... Luv her too bits...
The only time you will have problem with her is if you no gree chop food.... Kaii how i always looked forward to going home.....Afang soup with plenty obstacles always surfaces no matter the how short my notice is***drooling****
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by etalker: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
She's my god on earth! With that role I wouldn't have to worry about anything.
she is my trophy of happiness too and that I won the day I entered the world she created for me.

Hope ya'll get it?

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by paulicoco: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
I love my mum to death, because she is protective (overprotective), and always prays for me. She is like a lioness when it comes to me, her only child. I love her
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by solazo: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mama when your boy hammer, I go buy you Range Rover
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is my champion! She always makes me smile, her words of encouragmnt n her teasing, d way she loves n cares for me n ma siblings n d way she loves my dad..

*smilin* she's a magician in d kitchen.. She does evrytin wit ease..
Gosh!! i love her so much..
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by jewelzizi(f): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Words can't be enough....bt my mum is STRONG, hardworking, loving....what I love most abt her is her Prayers....dey keep me going.I love u and my only prayer for her is that she lives to reap d fruit of her labor.

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by xamilola(f): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is d best thing that happened to me. she is naughty, strict and playful in a sweet way. we jist and even bite eachoda.she is my best confidant, wonderful cook, good looking and role model. i would choose her 100 times ova.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.