Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (20286 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by xynerise: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum already reminds me of STDs each time I was going back to school. grin
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by beejay4all(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gud looking Prayerful,Too much Advice.lovers of is children.i Luv mama God bless her.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member: NOTHING!!! angry

Turns around, walks out of thread and will never return here again.. Listening to Track 2 'Fu`cking with the devil' on Y.B.N.L album..
eeyah....i understand ur situation since you're an 'unknown' child member.
Just kidding o
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by bankyblue(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
She wil never eat til I come back, even those day that I do watch
Champions league that falls into penalty shoot out at that time
My mum is at the door waiting for me to knock and she opens....
The next thing is to ask 'I HOPE CHELSEA WON THIS TIME' I wil just
Laugh even though we lost.......

Many more year to see and also to all mothers alive...........
HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Burger01(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
nenergy: She's kind hearted and worries (loves) too much. I'm in my late 20, yet she's always telling/warning me to watch the roads when i cross.hahahahaha
... Double post..
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Burger01(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
nenergy: She's kind hearted and worries (loves) too much. I'm in my late 20, yet she's always telling/warning me to watch the roads when i cross.hahahahaha
Ha!! In your late twenties...you are still a baby to mummy.. As old as I am - won't say my age but am sure years older than you- my mum still hits me on the head and jibes me in the back anytime she is crossed at me... Oh mummy, now I gat to drive 200km to see her tomorrow..
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by daguru(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
what do i miss most about my mum? Never had opportunity to live wif her till she died
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by bankyblue(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Who love and watch my infant......
When sleeping on my cradle bed
La la la la la la la la!

MY MOTHER!

Sorry guys I ve forgotten so many of that verse in that song.
Can someone help?
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Revolva(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mama shape still fine pass all dese fat belle babes around ..and they are only in their teen age
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by omowolewa: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Her ability to discover my secret moves at ease.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is a funny woman if u see where my mum and I de joke and laugh u go think say na husband and wife de joke and laugh
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by kinsab(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
my mum is the best o she means everything to me and i love her die grin
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Her yummy mashed potatoes with brown gravy

Ok everyone will say they have the best momma in the whole world so that phrase is over used. Shes the best mom that anyone could possibly have.

Her warm and giving spirit!
She says she loves me more then once a day "on the phone and whenever we are together" knowing that her love is the true and real love I can always trust on makes me smile like a kid with candy of course I am her kid smiley

At her age and my age She always knows the right gifts to buy for me

She always gives the warmest hugs ever!

Whenever I am at the family house or she over my house, She always would kneel at my bed at night and say prayers.

Shes always there to comfort me and tell me that the whole worlds not going to end.

The list is endless. I love that chick so much
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by james1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
The most wonderful woman I ever knew with a golden heart;no word is suitable to describe her really,always got my back,NO MATTER WHAT.may God continually watch over her in the world beyond...RIP MAMA!!!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by lagcity(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
I always smile or burst into laughter when I remember my mom's face/reaction after hearing that I bought a sportbike. Poor mom, she doesn't want her son to die grin Mehn, it is not easy being a parent. It is just one heart attack after another. cheesy
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by shevon: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
She is gone a year n 6months now but whenever I remember how she fusses around us all when we don't want to eat, it makes me miss her the more. What I miss most about her is her ability to see humor in every situation that presents its self and laugh even in the face of trying times. I so miss her laughter. sad
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by janedoe(f): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mom was the president of the whoop now, beg later commitee when we were kids. It was so funny watching her try to win our love back after scolding or whooping us. grin , she is my biggest cheerleader;always on my team even when no one else is. Even if I am born 1,000,000 times, no other woman would do but my sweet mom.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by lordbucos(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
I couldn't just stop thanking my star for making u my mum,she is so caring,cool,calm and prayerful. It's quite unfortunate that I haven't gotten a job yet after six years of graduation to take good care of you up to my taste. Please forgive me for that dear Mama
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by chocopearl(f): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mummy has alot of sweet things attached to her buh d one dat always move me to tears is weneva she tells me dat she is my mother, she will always be there 4 me & den she wil say i love u my baby *dats wat she calls my siblings and i* dnt u ever forget dat.
Honestly i soooo much love my mum
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by softangel(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Words r not sufficient to describe my Mum. she is ϑ best, alwayz supportive and compassionate despite my obstinate nature.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by vision2050: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prayerful, she always say ma ba'yan ja oo(dont fight with anybody), ranti omo eni tiwo nse(remember of the son of whom you are). I just love her. Almight GOD watch over my MUM let her eat the fruit of her labour..........

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by tonididdy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
scobaba: Though she's gone, her memory lives on.

I remember how she n I concealed my 'more P's dan C's SSCE result from my dad. Till 2day, d ol boi believes my school waec result was seized, him for shoot me if he knew I failed.

Also, my dad discovered I was into cigarettes immediately after SSCE, he threatened to lock me up, but she told him, nobody will make me stop except I decide to. Yea, I did stop TOTALLY on my own in 300levels.

She felt I was too young to keep more dan one girlfriend and always harassed d girls, especially d ones from south south( she na igbo woman to d core).

Lastly, ds is to u mum, I want u to know today, ryt now that I have finally seen d 'chosen one', but forgive me mum, cos she's south south.
rude boy...wahala dey oh.mumsy go verse
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
I had a rather tumultuous relationship with my mom during my teenage yrs ( I stubborn die!) But today, we r much closer. My mom is just d best. She can go a whole day without uttering a word, she is especially receptive and loves to entertain her kids friends. She has dis smile that just lights up whenever we come visit now dat we r all out of d house. I love you Mummy!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is a very strong woman. I wonder where my siblings & I will be today without her. She is also very supportive and always wears a beautiful smile. I LOVE U MUM AND I CALL U BLESSED!
My mum likes "Ota Mi" by Eldee. She dances in a very funny way whenever she listens to the song...lol

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by tonididdy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
bankyblue: She wil never eat til I come back, even those day that I do watch
Champions league that falls into penalty shoot out at that time
My mum is at the door waiting for me to knock and she opens....
The next thing is to ask 'I HOPE CHELSEA WON THIS TIME' I wil just
Laugh even though we lost.......

Many more year to see and also to all mothers alive...........
HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS
lol...my mum will be like watch it at home or are they not showing it on this tv?...she wont understand the fun of watching in a crowded viewing centre.then when i get back from the match and knocking on the gate severally,she'll be like...ehn let me hear word and sometimes ask who won...
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sorry to hear about your job situation; but continue to be prayerful and don't despair and hopefully soon, you'll find a good job....
lordbucos: I couldn't just stop thanking my star for making u my mum,she is so caring,cool,calm and prayerful. It's quite unfortunate that I haven't gotten a job yet after six years of graduation to take good care of you up to my taste. Please forgive me for that dear Mama
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nice you've made up. And that's why mums are called sweet mothers.....
vivacious vivi: I had a rather tumultuous relationship with my mom during my teenage yrs ( I stubborn die!) But today, we r much closer. My mom is just d best. She can go a whole day without uttering a word, she is especially receptive and loves to entertain her kids friends. She has dis smile that just lights up whenever we come visit now dat we r all out of d house. I love you Mummy!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by kenraj(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
i have searched for words to describe her but icannot get a single word... All i get is she is semi to PERFECTION. She s the best av got in addition to my Twinny and Wife to be...
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Pdizzle(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
All ma childood memories, were full of the sweet things u did for me. There are no ways i can pay u bck but ma plan is to show u dat i understand. #pac
Ma momma is unimaginably d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.