Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Redline Satellite Receivers - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Redline Satellite Receivers (36839 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zoboizee: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2013
@badaru, do u have tiger z250 box for sale. I nid t800hd. the redline is even hard to find. Most of d numbers put up on this thread re not even working. As at last time, the guy said 30k for ts3000hd. But to call him for purchase, he went ghostmode.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by odilibe(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
@badaru, do u have tiger z250 box for sale. I nid t800hd. the redline is even hard to find. Most of d numbers put up on this thread re not even working. As at last time, the guy said 30k for ts3000hd. But to call him for purchase, he went ghostmode.
“the price of redline ts3000hd is going down at maxsat.co.uk from 98.50 pound ••down to 88 pound” grin grin grin grin..http://www.maxsat.co.uk/redline-ts3000-p-118.html
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
68.5e 22w
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by sokopion(m): 2:35am On Mar 27, 2013
odilibe: “the price of redline ts3000hd is going down at maxsat.co.uk from 98.50 pound ••down to 88 pound” grin grin grin grin..http://www.maxsat.co.uk/redline-ts3000-p-118.html

yes but down here it is still the same i don't know why

when i google it seems technomate 800hd is a good box but not available down here
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ Zobo-I-Zee, Here is my 4 in 1 on 100cm dish. From top to bottom 68.5E, 57E, 52.5E and 36E

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zoboizee: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
The shot must b from the top down. Am only seeing dish and from this distance, its like the dish is 60cm. A closer shot of the combination would be better with label.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
for those need Redline please call 00234 8132404290
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zoboizee: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Ihacked, hope asking about the size of dish used in picking the european beam station such as 2+2 on sirius n astra 1 not a asking too much. Guess bud, but hw many metres.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zoboizee: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Ihacked, hope asking about the size of dish used in picking the european beam station such as 2+2 on sirius n astra 1, not asking too much i believe. Guess bud, but hw many metres.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
@Ihacked, hope asking about the size of dish used in picking the european beam station such as 2+2 on sirius n astra 1, not asking too much i believe. Guess bud, but hw many metres.

bro noting to worry a bought this is a good question
in Italy they use 75cm for this birds and they have more then 73 KU satellite around them .so peoples in there are enjoying satellite TV then we here

i use fiber dish 12 feet for this birds 13 east 19 east and many more but in kumasi Ghana i know one satellite guru
who also receiving this birds with 12 feet mesh dish but he have cover inside so now it look like solid dish

i will post his dish picture for you to see only if he agree for mo to do that

i personal do not have BUD in my areal it is not allow
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by obnelly: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
If u have 4-4.5m u should be fine but your signal will be 50-52 percent.on astra 19e
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zomzom: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
this redline decoder is awesome
i watch all my football on it it is a good box

1 Like

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Redline is a very great receiver.
@ I Hacked thank you sir you are the guru
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2013
Is there any new software/ firmware for TS3000HD?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zoboizee: 12:27pm On May 18, 2013
is d box not working again. Guess the iptv is up and running. Is the youtube working fine? Wat of wifi connectn? Still planning for dis box. Let me know if sumtin ain't ryt pls.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by odilibe(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
Guess the iptv is up and running.
The iptv may only last year /free youcam 1yr..from http://redlinehd.tv/portfolio-types/redline/ cry
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by zoboizee: 2:38pm On May 19, 2013
odilibe: The iptv may only last year /free youcam 1yr..from http://redlinehd.tv/portfolio-types/redline/ cry
but from ur previous post they put 1 yr for iptv and 1 yr for youcam as special offer. Now iptv is one month. Was it a gimmick or typing error. I mean from maxsat.co.uk site. Maybe i 'll go for tiger then. 6 mnth iptv, 1yr youcam,1yr cccam,1yr inbuilt dngl. And well supported.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
is d box not working again. Guess the iptv is up and running. Is the youtube working fine? Wat of wifi connectn? Still planning for dis box. Let me know if sumtin ain't ryt pls.

Its working, iptv, youtube are fine but require stable network to avoid buffering. 36E and 68.5E keeps going off but 7W is fine
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2013
badaru1: This redline receiver from the features I saw is almost the same thing with Tiger Z250. Tiger is far cheaper than the redline. If you can not go for redline then go for Tiger which almost half the price

I want to try Tiger and a friend in Pakistan adviced I go for T1 plus HD, is it ok?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2013
badaru1: This redline receiver from the features I saw is almost the same thing with Tiger Z250. Tiger is far cheaper than the redline. If you can not go for redline then go for Tiger which almost half the price

I want to try Tiger and a friend in Pakistan adviced i go for T1 plus HD, is it ok?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Omoakin5(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2013
Hi pls i need dis box. D seller should contact me tank u.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Obeny: 4:00pm On May 24, 2013
@odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

(1) you always copy and past here ,I have never seen you post any picture here from your own work

always you copy from a website and past to nairaland why?

we all know how to google so if you dont have anything of your own don't wast our time here

you are not a satellite guru but copy and past .i dont think you even know how to install dish like others cool cool

for example let as all look at I hacked post all picture are 100% from Africa and home made .which tell as that he is really satellite guy and all he talk is what he have prates he always post what he know even receiver he post what he have in hand.
but odilibe will copy from advertize website and post here cry cry guys be careful from odilibe he don't know anything at all
look at George D full of home pictures 100% love him,swordswifter 100% great
i have been watching him for a long time now

when i hacked first post a bought cband on 90cm and good cband LNB for that .he jump in and copy pictures from WS international website and post here telling it is not news. but i hacked have the thing in hand with home picture to proof .
when we talk a bought sat finders the man have in hand and telling as why we need it,he just jump in with picture from website
when it is receivers he can copy from any site and past here ,wile he dont even know were it comes and how it is.swordswifter just post his work now he jump in with noting to tell.
everything he know but am telling the truth he know noting but internet copy and past

@Odilibe tell me why you always copy and past if you have it or have use it before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 7:20am On May 25, 2013
@ obeny please this is Redline receiver tread we talk a bought Redline and not attack
thank you
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 7:32am On May 25, 2013
the person who is trying to long on to my email by using software have to be very careful
i have seen you . you tried it on Wednesday, May 22, 201 Location: Accra, Ghana
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Omoakin5(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2013
I Hacked: the person who is trying to long on to my email by using software have to be very careful
i have seen you . you tried it on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:39:56 AM your IP Address: 41.215.162.75 Location: Accra, Ghana
hum my big boss dont worry they wil prevail.pls pm d price of dis box. Am in ondo tank
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 8:28am On May 25, 2013
Omoakin5: hum my big boss dont worry they wil prevail.pls pm d price of dis box. Am in ondo tank

just read back and pick the Nigeria number that have post here it will be very easy than shipping to you
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Ameboperoo(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2013
I Hacked: the person who is trying to long on to my email by using software have to be very careful
i have seen you . you tried it on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:39:56 AM your IP Address: 41.215.162.75 Location: Accra, Ghana
Are you sure its not them BB? watch ye back o.

1 Like

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by freshp(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2013
abi oo nothing is impossible under the sun
grin
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by olenyi: 11:51am On May 27, 2013
Ameboperoo:
Are you sure its not them BB? watch ye back o.

My thought exactly.

Regards.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 5:26pm On May 29, 2013
yes 100% sure
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by olenyi: 12:32am On May 30, 2013
I Hacked: yes 100% sure

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

68.5 Degree East Or Pass 7/10 / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.