Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Redline Satellite Receivers - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Redline Satellite Receivers (36824 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
I Hacked:

TS 3000HD, TS 100, TS 300

remember it is free gift, and dont forget all your FTA channels like amos 5i,astra2f,and what you can think of are still yours
and you still have option to add your own thing apart from the free gift
any 3rd part option too is available,

@ I Hacked, how can i get to the server setting and emu key list. Also you got mail
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
permie:

@ I Hacked, how can i get to the server setting and emu key list. Also you got mail

Go to >menu< then >settings< go to >upgrade< press ok and enter your code go to supper settings

then press blue key when you are on youcam and the same on iptv enjoy

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
m

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
f

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
permie:

i hope you will be OK now but
fell free to email if you steel dont understand one or two things
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
I Hacked:

Go to >menu< then >settings< go to >upgrade< press ok and enter your code go to supper settings

then press blue key when you are on youcam and the same on iptv enjoy

@ I Hacked, thank you i got the Super setting after inputing 6969 but the iptv ain't changing when i press the blue button or i have to be connected to net and the third option ain't working?. Also the channel list is not going beyond read data when upgrading, what could be the issue? or the folder is compressed but it is not showing on my computer that i have to extract. Help where to download the new software and check your mail.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Ameboperoo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
I hack how can u post such pix on a public forum like this. I think u are taking this thing too far now. I hope the moderators do something about this before u turn this place to something else.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by olenyi: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Ameboperoo: I hack how can u post such pix on a public forum like this. I think u are taking this thing too far now. I hope the moderators do something about this before u turn this place to something else.

I had always wanted to say something about dis. But i said i should keep my cool.

Before it was the norm to call down the gods of FTA on anyone who so much as makes a hint at avater/dongle, etc. But since I Hacked started his marketing of his receivers (which he has plainly said opens up all paid tv packeges), it has being a free for all open discussion.

The last time i checked, it is still against our gentlemen's agreement not to talk of these thing on this forum.

We once had the yahoo group. Even the mod opened a backyard announcement thread for such things. (and i remember for one to gain admission into the group was like looking for an american visa.)

Now i ask - what happened to our rules.

I must lay this at the doorstep of our mod who has literaly left us to our own devices. (no slight intended on the person of our mod). This is one of the threads on nairaland where their is no mod supervision anymore. Its only the spambot -pyguru- dat does as it likes now. (And banned me for three weeks for a harmless post)

Are we now supporsed to report directly to seun before action is taken.

If our mod is too occupied these days, he could let another person use his administrative privilages or better still, tell seun to appoint another mod.

As I Hacked is now given free rein, couldn't we now confortably open a thread on avater/dongle discussions because everything is now openly discussed.

Lets wait and see how this plays out.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by nzeval(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
@I Hacked please how can we get dis your Redline receiver in Nigeria .
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by twinstaiye(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Olenyi.
There is nothing wrong in telling FTA enthusiasts about Red Line Decoder, just as there is a thread opened for Strong, Openbox, Orton etc. However, all I tried to do is monitor where he is going extreme saying it can open dstv. If you want to report to Admin, you can do so, I wonder why you dont want to make use of "Report to Moderator"? I hasten to add that, Nobody gives Ihacked free reign, so, dont incite FTA enthusiasts here please.

1 Like

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Ameboperoo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
tongue
twinstaiye: @Olenyi.
There is nothing wrong in telling FTA enthusiasts about Red Line Decoder, just as there is a thread opened for Strong, Openbox, Orton etc. However, all I tried to do is monitor where he is going extreme saying it can open dstv. If you want to report to Admin, you can do so, I wonder why you dont want to make use of "Report to Moderator"? I hasten to add that, Nobody gives Ihacked free reign, so, dont incite FTA enthusiasts here please.
So Twinst is still on this forum! Good to know o
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by pofolo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ameboperoo: tongue So Twinst is still on this forum! Good to know o
i also came to know he was yesterday, i had busst some issues to his knowing........
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by nzeval(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
this kind of advert ,,i think it's time to stop is .my reason is this since advert of Redline Receiver no respond about to get ,(2) i hacked send one mobile number uptill now you can never get through ,is it 419 business or Redline receiver will sale it self ,when ever we ask about Redline no respond after I Hacked will be keep on telling us about it .so I Hacked please is this Redline a ghost receiver
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ I Hacked, thank you the iptv worked but am yet to unlock the 3rd option. Waiting for your tutorials.
Its a great receiver with good features and picture
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by olenyi: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Oga mod,

Its really great hearing from u after so long. My warm regards.

There is nothing wrong in telling FTA enthusiasts about Red Line Decoder, just as there is a thread opened for Strong, Openbox, Orton etc. However, all I tried to do is monitor where he is going extreme saying it can open dstv.

I stand to be corrected oga mod, but as i stated earlier, somethings which i came to learn were off-topic on this board is now being openly discussed. For instance

https://www.nairaland.com/1116159/how-use-redcam-how-redcam#14122446

I Hacked:
all free channels in Nigerian it will open them you will have 68 36 too for free

I Hacked: redline model TS 3000 HD is Mpeg4 HD decoder it support Cccam,Newcamd,Gscam
it support dongle and many more but no need Cccam or anything cos it have recam in it after you buy you get software to activate it no need to buy any thing
it support Usb modem that work every whereso no need router and it have IPTV with 360 channels for full 1 year and DSTV,Mytv and 2 TP now on canal but will add rest at canalsat

I Hacked:
remember all this STB are universal it works both FTA and pay TV as well it support CCCamd, newcamd,evercam,ecam,gsmcam,Redcam EMU,biss,DCW,
and works on any satellite

I Hacked:
you dont need avata at all but you can use avater for it or cccam for it and many more
but I dont see why you will use this things
all you need is in REDLINE model TS 3000 HD

twinstaiye: @Olenyi. . However, all I tried to do is monitor where he is going extreme saying it can open dstv.

And these posts are still their for all to see.
Like i said, what is different from this and the era of avater. Yet we shouted avater down. Even to post biss key here was once a ''ban-able'' offence.

twinstaiye: If you want to report to Admin, you can do so, I wonder why you dont want to make use of "Report to Moderator"?

You got me out of context. I didn't mean i was going to the admin. Only dat ur presence is being missed.
I'm always checking ur profile and i see u come online frequently. But u dont let us feel ur presence. Lets just say I (we) miss u. Of all the initial starters of FTA, we now have just few of them still actively posting and it wouldn't be a bad idea to have u around also joining issues with us.

We now have guys (even me) opening similar threads to already existing ones, derailing threads, etc, and nothing is done.

If u check my profile, once or twice, i tried opening similar threads to existing ones in other sections, and within 24hrs, the different mods have already closed my thread and redirected me to the correct ones.

U see guys in other threads begging mods not to ban them for posting nonsense. Lets have that back here so their can be some level of sanity and orderliness on this board. (i wouldn't mind getting banned myself if am out of line).

I hasten to add that, Nobody gives Ihacked free reign, so, dont incite FTA enthusiasts here please.

Its really a pity you feel this way. Was only saying it as i felt and giving my take on the topic. And maybe u didn't see those images I Hacked uploaded before we complained and he edited it.

No one is saying I Hacked shouldn't sell his market. I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying it from him, but like the days of old, lets be discreet. These things are best discussed over email. Not openly here. Lets all put hands together and return this board to its original glory.

I still have a great respect for your person and nothing has taken that away.

Just my half cent.

Regards, olenyi.

1 Like

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by freshp(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
@olenyi
well spoken...in time things will take the shape required . . . our mod is just a little busy.let us make use of the "report to moderator" option.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by twinstaiye(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Olenyi
I visited this sections from time to time which u won't know because most of what I do is mod duties. The fact that I don't post doesn't mean I am missing on my duties as mods. Now, u know my email and u can make use of "report to moderator" as provided, anything short of that means you are querying my moderatorship, which I am not frowning at but i will rather u don't pretend that you want to be a moderator to which I will suggest you apply to the Admin. Having said this, those links u pointed out can be reported using report to moderator instead of making it sounds as if I lacked in my duties. For avoidance of doubt Redline Decoder is just like any other decoder but not a gadget and the fact that it was mentioned that it can opened dstv does not mean I should discontinued the thread, just that it won't be encouraged. A good member pointed the picture to me using the "report to Moderator" and I had since removed the offensive picture, if you yourself should report any illegal thing to me, I will equally take the same measure instead of broadcasting it here for all to feel the mod doesnt do his work. Lastly, If you indeed respect my person, then email me, please note that that this will be my last reply.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
nzeval: this kind of advert ,,i think it's time to stop is .my reason is this since advert of Redline Receiver no respond about to get ,(2) i hacked send one mobile number uptill now you can never get through ,is it 419 business or Redline receiver will sale it self ,when ever we ask about Redline no respond after I Hacked will be keep on telling us about it .so I Hacked please is this Redline a ghost receiver

hehe ghost receiver haha you see i hacked would just tell you what is new and how it work remember he is not in your country.

419 for what?

if i were you i will ask user name permie which part of country are you in? where did you got your box from

is the box good or not?
(
where can i get one . very simple all the same you can use or call (00234) 8132 404 290 remember this is FTA decoder
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
permie: @ I Hacked, thank you the iptv worked but am yet to unlock the 3rd option. Waiting for your tutorials.
Its a great receiver with good features and picture

sorry for late reply now download new software again this is version 3312 but you can chose not to download if you are ok with old one this one will add daily motion for you

about $ channel please use my email

this is 3 sat ch data http://depositfiles.com/files/9o96370mn

new software http://depositfiles.com/files/z4wb3liae
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by nzeval(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ I Hacked ,now you have come ,thanks for your respond but the number you send is not complete here is what you send ( 00234812404290 .it remain
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 12:56am On Mar 18, 2013
nzeval: @ I Hacked ,now you have come ,thanks for your respond but the number you send is not complete here is what you send ( 00234812404290 .it remain

sorry check the number again (00234) 0813 240 428 0

Remember the box is FTA box and you will know more than those who sell this box just download your software here
and your channels data too to make it easy or do it Manuel

thank you
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by nzeval(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2013
@ I Hacked thanks for the number ,i will get in touch with u
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by olenyi: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2013
I Hacked:

@ I Hacked.

Now u come. This is more like it.

My warm regards.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
I Hacked:

sorry for late reply now download new software again this is version 3312 but you can chose not to download if you are ok with old one this one will add daily motion for you

this is 3 sat ch data http://depositfiles.com/files/9o96370mn

new software http://depositfiles.com/files/z4wb3liae

Thanx I Hacked, i had searched for the software and downloaded it. Check your mail for the one's i had sent earlier since issues started
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
sokopion: nice box
sokopion,do u need to upload any software into srt 4940 before it can work with cccam?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
i hacked,can u pls guide me on how to use cccam on srt 4940?do i need to upload any software into d box b4 it can work with cccam?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
ayolacz: i hacked,can u pls guide me on how to use cccam on srt 4940?do i need to upload any software into d box b4 it can work with cccam?

get your self Redline TS 3000 HD or Redline TS 300 and you will be ok
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by sokopion(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
ayolacz: sokopion,do u need to upload any software into srt 4940 before it can work with cccam?

yes you need software to be able to get the option without it you will not get that options
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 21, 2013
sokopion:

yes you need software to be able to get the option without it you will not get that options
sokopion,can u pls send d software to my mail or upload it on this thread. My email is ayolacz@yahoo.co.uk. Thank u
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by permie(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2013
I Hacked:

@ I Hacked check your email
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by badaru1(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2013
This redline receiver from the features I saw is almost the same thing with Tiger Z250. Tiger is far cheaper than the redline. If you can not go for redline then go for Tiger which almost half the price
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by swordswifter: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2013
badaru1: This redline receiver from the features I saw is almost the same thing with Tiger Z250. Tiger is far cheaper than the redline. If you can not go for redline then go for Tiger which almost half the price

lololololololololol........ There are still treasures unknown. Look at what the grandfather of FTA has just dropped. Another gem in the archives. As for me, i'll always learn in the shadows. Bigups bro. Will get in touch with you with a proposal soon. Let's keep the discussions going guys. Good work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

68.5 Degree East Or Pass 7/10 / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.