Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Redline Satellite Receivers - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Redline Satellite Receivers (36828 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Omoakin5(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2013
I Hacked:

just read back and pick the Nigeria number that have post here it will be very easy than shipping to you
tank my boss i wil do dat. Pls how much?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
Omoakin5: tank my boss i wil do dat. Pls how much?

i dont know his pries plz just talk to them after you have the box call me for any help thank you
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
olenyi:

shocked

i need to talk to you backyard
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
close now please
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by nzeval(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Redline receiver is cost dat costomer can't afford to buy .#30,000 is too much if i will be #15000 - #20000 that wil ok for it
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
all those who have redline receiver can download version 3330 and enjoy full 36,22w,7wcheesy
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by IHacked: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
download new software like V3.1.47_TS3000 (04.02.2013),V3330 v3332 new version 3336 and more

to enjoy Redline receivers
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by Hunkuyee: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
please after downloading the software my z share and iptv codes dis appear how can i get it back?
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by mishulundu: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hunkuyee: please after downloading the software my z share and iptv codes dis appear how can i get it back?
.Dont worry just highlight the ipv and press the blue button to mark it so that it can connect.if it coonect all the numbers will be back.Keep on trying,wishing you good luck.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by hon1977: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Guys after much have been said about this redline ts3000 i contacted my old friend who is in UK he offered to buy it for me and the receiver arrived in Zimbabwe two weeks ago and it worked for 10 days but now its not working especially for the purposes it was bought for. Does anyone in the house have the latest software so that i can continue enjoying the dollar channels. Itried to contact the gurus who advertised it on this forum and they have been unhelpfull maybe because i'm not not from their countries or because i did not buy from them.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by pavandeep: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi I need your help asap I have got Redline ts 9000 box I downloaded the latest upgrade from internet and after installing it my box won't turn on its just blank so can you please help me to fix it as I cant see anything on my tv.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by hon1977: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
pavandeep: Hi I need your help asap I have got Redline ts 9000 box I downloaded the latest upgrade from internet and after installing it my box won't turn on its just blank so can you please help me to fix it as I cant see anything on my tv.
Get a new genuine pendrive and rename the software to Rom.bin and make sure its the only file on that memory stick. Insert it in the usb port and power on the box while pressing the menu buttom on yo remote. You will see the box loading in percentage format on both the tv screen and box display panel.
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by seyramob: 10:56am On May 14, 2020
Please IHack I wish to communicate with you through email, please I need your email. Thanks
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by seyramob: 11:02am On May 14, 2020
Please IHack, communicate with me through your email. Thanks
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by ernestansutwum: 4:26pm On May 26, 2020
Please, where can I get Redline Elegance software? My email is ernestansutwum@gmail.com
Re: Redline Satellite Receivers by frankobinna(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ihack
Please am in kumasi
The link you dropped is not working
How do I unlock the Bleep stations on
Redline how do I reach you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

68.5 Degree East Or Pass 7/10 / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.