Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source (11517 Views)

Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!! / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Gbawe: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2013
Insincere9jara, you will collapse soon at this rate. No doubt your blood pressure has risen massively since APC was announced. Your messiah will be kicked out of Aso Rock regardless of all this pathetic show you are putting up here. My advise is for you to go and retrain as a carpenter because sycophancy , as an occupation, will be dead circa 2015. The new leaders of Nigeria will not need you, Omokri, Maku and Okupe because they will be leaders who know precisely what they are doing and need no one to lie for them. A word is enough for the wise. Go and buy a saw, chisel, drill and tape measure. Get busy and stop disturbing us here.

11 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2013
Lies

2 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe: Insincere9jara, you will collapse soon at this rate. No doubt your blood pressure has risen massively since APC was announced. Your messiah will be kicked out of Aso Rock regardless of all this pathetic show you are putting up here. My advise is for you to go and retrain as a carpenter because sycophancy , as an occupation, will be dead circa 2015. The new leaders of Nigeria will not need you, Omokri, Maku and Okupe because they will be leaders who know precisely what they are doing and need no one to lie for them. A word is enough for the wise. Go and buy a saw, chisel, drill and tape measure. Get busy and stop disturbing us here.

Heheheheehee grin grin grin

Bros you harsh small ooooo..

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by eggheaders(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe: Insincere9jara, you will collapse soon at this rate. No doubt your blood pressure has risen massively since APC was announced. Your messiah will be kicked out of Aso Rock regardless of all this pathetic show you are putting up here. My advise is for you to go and retrain as a carpenter because sycophancy , as an occupation, will be dead circa 2015. The new leaders of Nigeria will not need you, Omokri, Maku and Okupe because they will be leaders who know precisely what they are doing and need no one to lie for them. A word is enough for the wise. Go and buy a saw, chisel, drill and tape measure. Get busy and stop disturbing us here.

so we still dey learn verbal venom.damn what you wrote above is classic.sending that scoundrel to the gutters where is soul belongs.

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by ba7man(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2013
Newspapers worldwide are notorious for coming up with catchy headlines and twists to paint stories in their own light. This post is no different.

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2013
@Gbawe..,Lol! Your frustrations and venoms should be targeted at Leadership Newspaper. Yours sincerely is not a staff of Leadership Newspaper. I just copied and pasted, and I enjoyed doing that.

Least I forget, before you start crying over nothing, I changed the headline to what I thought was a more enjoyable headline. And to clear all doubts, my choice of headline fits the report PERFECTLY. Check out:

"But some reliable sources have said that the merger is heading to the rocks as some of the alterations in the new logo has not been to the betterment of all involved"
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/49533/2013/03/08/new_apc_logo_may_tear_merger_apartsource.html
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by UnknownMember: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2013
The APC logo reflects the true parties involved on the Merger which are;

ACN, ANPP & CPC

APGA has no business being in that coalition.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2013
Why not get worried about the implosion coming to PDP soon....why are you concerned with APC issues....

You guys have issues

3 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by k2039: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=13pt] Trivialities
[/size]
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Afam4eva(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2013
When i said that ugly logo can cause confusion, some people thought i was lying.

It also shows that APC has no ideology other than that they want to wrestle power from PDP.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by PaulJohn1: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: When i said that ugly logo can cause confusion, some people thought i was lying.

It also shows that APC has no ideology other than that they want to wrestle power from PDP.

And there is an outstanding ideology in using 'umbulera' or chicken as party Logo.

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2013
They need phatochap
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by takedat(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: When i said that ugly logo can cause confusion, some people thought i was lying.

You'd believe any outlandish lie so as to justify your ludicrous and preposterous views!

2 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I no dey work for Leadership Newspaper, so I wouldn't know if the report is true or not. However, the paper named names. If I were you, an APC party faithful, I would be making frantic calls to some of the names in that report. Except of course you'r just one of those thugs they usually recruit during elections and dump afterwards.
Common logo them no gree how about when them want choose national exco n presidential candidate? Another Problems Coming. APC
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by chaloner(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2013
If logo na wahala make Dem c ome use NL logo na
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Gbawe: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2013
ilugunboy: Why not get worried about the implosion coming to PDP soon....why are you concerned with APC issues....

You guys have issues

Thank you. They are simply clannish cretins who do not wish to confess what really motivates them. Could any Party be more evil and more worthless than the PDP? Do we not have a 14 year period to corroborate this view?

Why are some supporting this Party , proven to be evil beyond redemption, if not because of the clannish predisposition of Nigerians that means we are capable of supporting evil once anyone we are affiliated with, through ethnicity and religion or any sectional common ground, joins evil?

3 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by brownlolly(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere9gerian, i have been reading all your posts for months now. I don't comment cos arguing with you is a total waste of time. If you think you love your country, then you should question your love for your own life. I think you are delusional.

Progressives know what is good for us as a nation. I wonder how much they pay you.

7 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by patrickmuf(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2013
When i saw the op was @sincere 9gerian, i gave up...I mean this dude here is PDPs puppet no. 1

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by JamesLucia: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2013
anybody who hates broom is not human cos broom is wt even d most poor citizens can buy. d poor, ophan, widow, wdower n beaurucrat use broom. so what? pdp stop trying to disintegrate d integrated by paying journalist to write rubbish. BROOM FOR CHANGE
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by omenka(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
No amount of propaganda is going to change the course of APC's glorious destiny. The ealier that conglomerate of thieves, drug dealers, paedophiles, reetards, King Reetard, whoress, Queen Whoree, ritualists, false men of God, King false men of God, adulterers, gays, bisexuals, troglodytes and hemaphrodites, get their acts together, the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by ABAKA72(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dede1:

Dayolodo,

PDP ke!!!

It is inherent that people from your neck of wood defecate in their pants when they are frightened. Even sometimes, they take unnecessary flight. I know there is panic in the house of all ACN card holders.
Lol!!!, ROTFL. which one be Dedemoron and Dayolodo, una no go kill me ni, got my ribs cracking. Lol!!!!!.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Meritbaba(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wonder why Insincere 9gerian is so much concerned about APC, You dey fear?

3 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Since logo is an issue i suggest APC should use Human Skull and Bones as the logo cos that would show they in for seriousness. Any form of coruptn is equal to death.

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by skyfall: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Another false report reflecting PDP's panic. The coalition members will resolve whatever may disagreements may arise. What brought them together is much stronger than these trivialities.

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dbilz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
tongue :PDs is a ploy by poverty development party. Thought APC is a pain killer drug or warefa bt dz APC is abt inflicting HBP on torn umbrella rogues. Come to thnk of it oo, I see dz APC competent enough to cure pdp infected wif HIV\Aids. I thnk dt otueke fisherman shld start preparing a canoe,fishing net etc for his retirement grin

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by ocelot2006(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I no dey work for Leadership Newspaper, so I wouldn't know if the report is true or not. However, the paper named names. If I were you, an APC party faithful, I would be making frantic calls to some of the names in that report. Except of course you'r just one of those thugs they usually recruit during elections and dump afterwards.

Heehee.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Blueboy0402: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
I have said it before and will say it again and again, PDP=APC and APC=PDP. Why all this noise about APC and logo? I know that PDP is evil and a killer party but let it be known to all that APC is not the Moses that will lead us out of Egypt.

Is there any difference in the quality of an old wine in a new bottle? For all APC supporters, note that Nigerians cannot be fooled perpetually. We have been deceived by PDP and cannot be deceived by the chant, slogan, logo and shout of APC.

We are hoping that the good people in PDP and APC eg Fashola, GEJ, Oshiomole, Akpabio etc will save us.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Ofido(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: APC On The Verge Of Collapse!!

The search for an opposition Coalition partners in the All Progressives Congress, APC, who registered a new party early Wednesday in Abuja when nine of the 11 governors in the group adopted a logo, a slogan,and a motto for the proposed party is on the verge of collapse if issues are not brought to the table early.

But some reliable sources have said that the merger is heading to the rocks as some of the alterations in the new logo has not been to the betterment of all involved.

According to the source the ANPP, ACN, CPC and others in the merger agreement are brewing for a likely collapse due to disagreement over the new Logo that was registered amidst many.

The source also stressed that their are indications that PDP might have penetrated the merger group to insist on a particular logo against the wishes of other merger group.
'The intention of PDP is to buy over the merger group, particularly Shekarau, Yerima Bakura and possibly Tom Ikimi.

'Let me assure all persons interested in the merger, as State chairmen and major stakeholders in the polity and merger interest, we are all talking to our selves as State Chairmen from ACN, CPC and ANPP.' The source said.

The source also stated that the merger group is merely considered a committee and what ever they are doing is purely advisory stressing that
'they will finish their adhoc work and report back to their NEC. It will be there that, all Party's will kill any submission that is not in conformity on arrival.
It will happen across parties to send a signal that, they have not carried the state chairmen along.' The source emphasized.

The source also warned some of the big wigs of the party like Shekarau and Yerima to take Heed, or 'nemesis will soon catchup with them.'
The source said that 'we will deal with them politically and as Northerners'.

The logo seems to be an issue as some aggrieved parties feels that there should be a new logo and flag and not playing with peoples mind.

'To the joint merger committee and other stakeholders, if you are all working for Nigerians, and the merger has a brand new name, the Logo too must be brand new, so that no party will claim ownership.
Anything short of this, we are all heading to the ROCKS. "

The ACN logo, unlike the APC logo had no red frames, however the broom on the white background, according to insiders at the meeting, was a concession to the view that the broom is generally more acceptable and impactful than ANPP’s maize and CPC’s pen.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/49533/2013/03/08/new_apc_logo_may_tear_merger_apartsource.html

Na so they wan come share Nigeria.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Reference(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
patrickmuf: When i saw the op was @sincere 9gerian, i gave up...I mean this dude here is PDPs puppet no. 1

How do you determine party puppets. By the ferocity of their responses. Start reading from page 1 again.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Reference(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Blueboy0402: I have said it before and will say it again and again, PDP=APC and APC=PDP. Why all this noise about APC and logo? I know that PDP is evil and a killer party but let it be known to all that APC is not the Moses that will lead us out of Egypt.

Is there any difference in the quality of an old wine in a new bottle? For all APC supporters, note that Nigerians cannot be fooled perpetually. We have been deceived by PDP and cannot be deceived by the chant, slogan, logo and shout of APC.

We are hoping that the good people in PDP and APC eg Fashola, GEJ, Oshiomole, Akpabio etc will save us.

Save yourself. No individual or party can save you. Promote good policies, resist bad ones from whoever under whatever flag. Promote opposition voices but donot sell out to them because EVERY man with power WILL be corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Fire Teargas, Injure Protesting AAC/TakeItBack Members (Photos) / Nduka Obaigbena, Blames Boko-Haram For Unpaid Staff Salaries / Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.