Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source (11516 Views)

Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!! / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!! These criminals will by 2015 break up.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
I will keep saying that am yet to see the possibilty of APC dislodging PDP. They APC has been making too much news while PDP has been calm, do they think that Papa Deceieve Pikin doesn't have a plan?.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by francis4real(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
I dey laugh oo. it is obvious that some people forget history so easily, well without mentioning names here are particular region are known as BETRAYERS, time will definitively tell who Rule again. PDP shall rule again.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by awodman: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
This sincerenigerian Йą sure destoyer cheesy The way he hits raw nerves on this forum is really entertaining and breathtaking.am loving this guy . kiss
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by MrMcJay(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
awodman: This sincerenigerian Йą sure destoyer cheesy The way he hits raw nerves on this forum is really entertaining and breathtaking.am loving this guy . kiss

Entertaining? Boy, you no get taste o!
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by ewet: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by lekeodumuyiwa: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
I congratulate everybody in this forum and most especially Nigerians on the formation of APC.The Logo issue has been resolved and broom has become the symbol of the party.Let's continue to be hopeful that never again will we continually be persuading bees to go in search of nectar as the PDP has done with every facets of our national life.

2 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by abbeybanks(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
If they want to use any of the party' logo then it should carry all the merger parties logo in bits or it should at least bears one feature from the parties involved or the adhoc c'mttee should CÕ̾M̶̲̥̅Ƹ̵̡ up with something neutral among them.
If issue of logo is blown what will happen for considering candidates?
Endeavor to trend with care
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by awodman: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mr McJay:

Entertaining? Boy, you no get taste o!
Really?..but certainly we all don't need to have same taste,if not the world would be one boring place..so MR MAN the guy ENTERTAINS me...
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Blueboy0402: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Reference:

Save yourself. No individual or party can save you. Promote good policies, resist bad ones from whoever under whatever flag. Promote opposition voices but donot sell out to them because EVERY man with power WILL be corrupt.
Since you know that EVERY man with power WILL be corrupt, why the hullabaloo over APC? What then is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
An alliance built on quicksand. An aggregation of disgruntled desperados. A marriage of convenience: The outcome is all-too-predictable.

I would be extremely surprised if this rickety coalition survives until 2015, let alone present common candidates in the general elections.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Duru1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
The Amalgamated Political Confused (APC) is a congregation of desperate political jobbers destined to run from post to pillar. They are bunch of moronic jokers. The worst of all is the group known as the Association of Criminalized Nigerians (ACN).
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by mrofficial2(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere9igerian is a sycophant and also deceitful. By the way, you don't need to bear 'sincere9igerian' to be sincere or to portray your sincerity. There is nothing sincere about you.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dede1:

Illegitimate boy

I do not give a ratazz if APC has a logo or not. What actually tickled my fancy is the intensity of diarrhea induced on you and ilk at hint of sudden collapse of APC.

Dendemoron sorry You got banned

Let me know when you are back so I can continue to impart knowledge into your empty skull
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Duru1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron sorry You got banned

Let me know when you are back so I can continue to impart knowledge into your empty skull

The above post is an inherent display of deceit only associated with one particular ethnicity in Nigeria. Are you not the same character on the complaints section begging a fellow Yoruba peep to ban Dede1 because of his\her intensive methods of impacting knowledge on you? Wow!!!! It is true apple does not fall far from the tree.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by blackbeau1(f): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
I knew that this merger thing wouldn't work.for one,their inflated egos won't let it work. Besides,they all have their selfish interests and personal agenda so for the party to work,it will requore most of them to drop their selfish agenda and I doubt they will do that. APC ko,ABC ni.*dancing and singing-winner oh(x2),PDP don win oh,winner,pata pata dem go win again oh ,winner*
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Duru1:

The above post is an inherent display of deceit only associated with one particular ethnicity in Nigeria. Are you not the same character on the complaints section begging a fellow Yoruba peep to ban Dede1 because of his\her intensive methods of impacting knowledge on you? Wow!!!! It is true apple does not fall far from the tree.

Dende...so you have to activate one of your numerous ids on this forum to post this gibberish? undecided
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by mrofficial2(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
black_beau: I knew that this merger thing wouldn't work.for one,their inflated egos won't let it work. Besides,they all have their selfish interests and personal agenda so for the party to work,it will requore most of them to drop their selfish agenda and I doubt they will do that. APC ko,ABC ni.*dancing and singing-winner oh(x2),PDP don win oh,winner,pata pata dem go win again oh ,winner*

Shut up! Ain't you ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2013
Duru1: The above post is an inherent display of deceit only associated with one particular ethnicity in Nigeria. Are you not the same character on the complaints section begging a fellow Yoruba peep to ban Dede1 because of his\her intensive methods of impacting knowledge on you? Wow!!!! It is true apple does not fall far from the tree.

Dendemoron shey na your new monicker be this? Let me know.

True I got you banned because you were using verbiage not meant for someone of your age, if you count 1, 2 , 3 your age go dey around 60 you no be pikin again wey go dey use uncouth language

How markate today? Shey your guy don return from Naija? Did he buy your Alomo and Ogidiga? No let those small akata babes wey you dey pursue break your back o

Dendemoron my guy. I don miss you small sha. when you go come for more lessons from me?

3 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron shey na your new monicker be this? Let me know.

Dudu1 is his reserved and stand-by moniker in case Dende1 get banned.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by seanet01: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Those who named their kids Dende and put 1 infront needs mental analysis
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Duru1(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2013
@Dayokanu @ilugunboy @seanet01

If not the bad case of acute malaria, what could have induced screwballs such as you to insinuate that Duru1 is another moniker for Dede1? You reiterated what most people had come to note on this forum that jokers such as you are bunch of inarticulate goons.

It is a pity ilugunboy and seanet01 have unconsciously joined the imbecilic ways of Dayokanu because of the undue pressure from tribalism.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2013
Duru1: @Dayokanu @ilugunboy @seanet01

If not the bad case of acute malaria, what could have induced screwballs such as you to insinuate that Duru1 is another moniker for Dede1? You reiterated what most people had come to note on this forum that jokers such as you are bunch of inarticulate goons.

It is a pity ilugunboy and seanet01 have unconsciously joined the imbecilic ways of Dayokanu because of the undue pressure from tribalism.

Dende....only m.orons like you will be fooled.

You are not even smart enough to alter your writing pattern. still the same hogwash pattern cheesy

Typing our monikers properly changes nothing..

Well continue with this..I enjoy the comical relieve and banter you bring to NL
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Duru1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Dende....only m.orons like you will be fooled.

You are not even smart enough to alter your writing pattern. still the same hogwash pattern cheesy

Typing our monikers properly changes nothing..

Well continue with this..I enjoy the comical relieve and banter you bring to NL

I guess it is true that stupidity can not be fixed. You seemed moronically irredeemable since you believed that an unregistered political association such APC is an emerging force. No wonder you thought Duru1 is another forum handle for Dede1.

Have you read what former governor of Zamafara State said about APC and INEC that landed him in police station?

APC has a long way to go before 2015 election if, at all, it is registered as a political party. Do not be turned into jackass by tribal inducements.
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Duru1:

I guess it is true that stupidity can not be fixed. You seemed moronically irredeemable since you believed that an unregistered political association such APC is an emerging force. No wonder you thought Duru1 is another forum handle for Dede1.

Have you read what former governor of Zamafara State said about APC and INEC that landed him in police station?

APC has a long way to go before 2015 election if, at all, it is registered as a political party. Do not be turned into jackass by tribal inducements.

Dende..when is your severe ban going to expire? grin grin

Leave the APC matter by the side for now..work on how going forward, you will no fall into this ban mess again.. tongue

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dayokanu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Duru1:

Duru Kedu.

You no sleep or mosquitoes from your dirty gutter wey surround your house nor gree you? ABi shey na kidnappers dey pursue you for dream? No worry

relocate to South West like all the prosperous Ibo people and and your suffering would be gone.

Only promise that you wont take to crime like your other tribesmen normally do
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by olivertwist: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
'LOGO' or 'NO LOGO', PDP are in big trouble starting from 2014 in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's PA, LAURETTA ONOCHIE Marrys For 5th Time / Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa / Nduka Obaigbena, Blames Boko-Haram For Unpaid Staff Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.