Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

It's Becoming A Nightmare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Becoming A Nightmare (1353 Views)

Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? / She Says She Was Circumcised, Now Having Sex Is A Nightmare / After The Wedding...a Nightmare To Most Wives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Becoming A Nightmare by castielo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
guys i need help here.. my gf and i broke up months ago, well i won't narrate the incident(s) that led to our brkup. i wont bore u guys wit all the unpleasant details. The thing is, ever since we broke up, A DAY dosnt pass without memories of her being fixed in my skull.. i knw i dnt want diz girl back.. i knw it's clearly over between us in every sense of d word. eventho i rily loved her. wat makes it more crazy is wen she'll kal me and say she misses me.. it gets me off balance! i was so obsessed wit her.. nw i find it rily hard relating wit any gal. guys wat shud i do? how do i wipe off d memory of her n move on lyk evri normal guy should?
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
castielo: guys i need help here.. my gf and i broke up months ago, well i won't narrate the incident(s) that led to our brkup. i wont bore u guys wit all the unpleasant details. The thing is, ever since we broke up, A DAY dosnt pass without memories of her being fixed in my skull.. i knw i dnt want diz girl back.. i knw it's clearly over between us in every sense of d word. eventho i rily loved her. wat makes it more crazy is wen she'll kal me and say she misses me.. it gets me off balance! i was so obsessed wit her.. nw i find it rily hard relating wit any gal. guys wat shud i do? how do i wipe off d memory of her n move on lyk evri normal guy should?

When did you guys break up? To overcome a lost relationship that was based on strong feelings can take time. That's quite common.
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tell us what lead to the break up in the first place. I also think u guys shall make up again cus two of u now appreciate each other more than ever, u are missing her and she is missing u. This time around the relationship will be stronger cus both of u must have learn to avoid what led to the break up
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by kathyb: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
It will definately take time to forget abt her. It might take 1 year
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by castielo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Tell us what lead to the break up in the first place. I also think u guys shall make up again cus two of u now appreciate each other more than ever, u are missing her and she is missing u. This time around the relationship will be stronger cus both of u must have learn to avoid what led to the break up
Well i initially said i dnt want to state what led to our brkup.. itz a bit of a long story. bt since u are really interested to knw i'll jez mk it short. we've been together for nearly a year. 11 months to be precise. it was a long distance sort of thing.. i get to see her during school breaks n holidays. then she didnt start uni yet. we wer ok wit each other.. she didnt have any outstanding bad attitude i dislike, though i found her wanting in d care and appreciation aspect, we wer still ok. she was honest, truthful.. until her ex bf came into d picture. so long story cut short.. i discovered they both still had feelings for each other. i was patient, natin changed.
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by KINGwax(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
U want to forget?
Hit ur head against the wall like a 100times will do
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by castielo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
tho she actually wasnt cheating on me wit d guy, i guess, i just cudnt bear the thought of it. i told her i didnt lyk her closeness wit her ex - visiting him in his house, hanging out wit him more than usual. my reason? the two still had feelings 4 each oda. her reply? 'she cant stop hangin out wit her male friends because of me'. so my take was dat he's her priority. dat was it.. i had to let go.
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
OP, forgetting a lady u once loved just like that is always almost impossible, but u can always find another only if u open up your heart to love again. Memories of past love really do pull a man backwards and mehn if u are not strong enough, u will find urself in a sick bay before u say "suck-me"
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by castielo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
KINGwax: U want to forget?
Hit ur head against the wall like a 100times will do
Thanks for ur kind suggestion. itz a really sound advice.. please do say same to ur kids wen they grow up.
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2013
We are in almost the same situation cus my ex that I broke up with last year after I found out she was cheating on me and we are on a long distance relationship, since we break up I have dated about two gals yet I cant luv them the same way that I luv my ex and still cant get her off my mind. Late feb after seeking for attention many time I decide to know what she is up to, she start telling me how she miss me and still luv me she is now backing it up with luv text messages but when next I chat with her I will ask her what she want 4rm me if she says she want us to make up then I will give her my conditions so if she keep to it then we will make up but if she cant no making up, so in ur case I will like u to meet her and have face to face talk with her give her details of what led to ur breaking up with her by her responds u will know what to do next, if she want u guys to make up give her ur conditions if she cant keep to it just move on with ur life and cut any means of communication with her but if she can keep to it give her a second chance everybody deserve a second chance.
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by Obinoscopy(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2013
In relationships both parties shld be ready to make sacrifices. Thus for the girl to say she can't give up all her male friends is very wrong.

My advice is that you stay away from her, you'll totally forget abt her in no distant time. There are more beautiful ladies deserving your attention out there. Go and fish them out wink.

However, if she's truly sorry and is ready to make those sacrifices, then you can grant her a second chance. But she has to earn your trust this time around. Wish you the very best.
Re: It's Becoming A Nightmare by pato405(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Op,

It'll amaze you how many girls will fit perfectly as substitute if only you explore beyond your horizons. move out, meet gurls, creat good rapport and friendships and take it from there. forget cheats. once a cheat is forever a cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Carry Me In Your Arms - Touching Story , Had To Share / MUST READ: Things Every Husband Wishes His Wife Knew / How To Break Up With Your Nigerian Girlfriend Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.