Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43926 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by baby124: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Who says those who sleep around like dogs get better husbands? Anyway it depends on whom you serve and put your trust in for a husband . Of course if you lean on your own understanding , then yes you will be left on the shelf . If you choose to rely on God, then you will get to pick the best of the bunch.

I take it you don't know how many people are carriers of deadly sexuallyx transmitted disease and its not exactly written on their foreheads. Continue to risk your life becos you want a husband at all cost.

The grass the fool says looks greener on the other side.

Speak for yourself abeg, focus on getting yourself married before its too late dont pull me into your wahala. Me i don get correct correct guy. The facts on ground do not support your preaching there. Sleep around like dogs? Its the innocent ones whose husbands bring HIV to them. The praying ones for that matter. Abeg! I am sure you have had more boyfriends than i have, but now that its time to marry, you are pretending holier than thou. mtscheew! Get married quick o, and stop sleeping in church. Secondary virgin. Yimu.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
baby_123:

Speak for yourself abeg, focus on getting yourself married before its too late dont pull me into your wahala. Me i don get correct correct guy. The facts on ground do not support your preaching there. Sleep around like dogs? Its the innocent ones whose husbands bring HIV to them. The praying ones for that matter. Abeg! I am sure you have had more boyfriends than i have, but now that its time to marry, you are pretending holier than thou. mtscheew! Get married quick o, and stop sleeping in church. Secondary virgin. Yimu.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by troy20(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
@op as long as she is gat a greasy pussy, her sins r all 4givn.u 4gotn d golden rule man?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by brilapluz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
dont believe ur girlfriend has yamlegs 4rm wat u said..u just want people 2 make more comments and more likes on ur thread..tell us sumtin beta..
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by delishpot: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

LWTMMOOOOOO ol boy, she wear trouser when you toast am? chie, nothing wey men no go complain about o. Anyway laughing aside, there is nothing you can do to help her "Yam" legs o. so, if you don't like yam legs don't keep the boat sailing. abeg sha please tell me this one thing, did you still do the do with the yam leg? or was it in the way of things. lol.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ur luck! Dt means all is set 4 d 'New Yam Festival'...so beta gt ready 4 d harvest. U ar so nt cwious...i fink d mods shld move dz 2 d jokes section cos dts wia it belongs
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by blackbeau1(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Studio CFR:

Do u have yam legs?
is that the topic or are you just looking for attention?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by wlex8(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
The OP said they met on the Internet but didn't know she got yam legs...it's her fault

My advice is you take her to court, I'm sure if you get a good lawyer you can win the case.

Yam leg nah serious offence....

If u need money to hire a gud lawyer, sell the yam, and still go ahead with the case

Call this no for free legal advice..080341190310381

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
wlex8: The OP said they met on the Internet but didn't know she got yam legs...it's her fault

My advice is you take her to court, I'm sure if you get a good lawyer you can win the case.

Yam leg nah serious offence....

If u need money to hire a gud lawyer, sell the yam, and still go ahead with the case

Call this no for free legal advice..080341190310381

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin Una be real comedians!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SELFWORTH: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2013
baby_123:

NL is full of people with low IQ and F9 parallel people. How can you make an assumptions abt some identity on a forum.

A faceless ignorantxx forum where people cannot argue constructively unless they resort to insults.

I won't stoop low to your ignorant level! Your posts speaks more about you than anyone else . What you sow you will eventually reap.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ayando(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2013
Sensual Man: For those of u making fun of my story nd criticising me and asking whether i ddnt see the legs nd teeth before, well yes, i ddnt see the legs, we met met on fb nd we'v bn chatting for a week b4 she chose to visit, she was smiling in all her fb pix, her teeths ddnt show.
Her teeths r not arranged well, sum wer two in one, sum were vacant, i refrained from further kissing cos her teeths were jamming mine.
As for her legs, she gather yam no be small. I luv my chics in short skirts.
o boy,,u don kill me wit laughter ooo

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Oluwaadajo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
baby_123:

You are very NAIVE and appear the stupid one becos the poster is a male.

You cannot generalise like this except your brain is upside down.....
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Oluwaadajo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
baby_123:

loool, i get your point. But this your logic lost value in 1920. Na the buses they get better husband these days. grin cheesy

You are obviously not a bible believing Christian if you think the way you think.....which means you are obviously a broken bus!

The kind of men you will attract are the shallow ones like the OP who you claim are "better husbands".
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Oluwaadajo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
eghosarita: loving a woman becos of her beauty is like liking a house becos of d paint, those things ll definitely fade away, even if not now in d future, now why bother about d outward appearance, look within her, she might have the most beautiful inner being than all those with wonderful outward beauty, do not be discouraged, search for what she has within,however, I t[b]hink u guys should practice christian relationship and not indulge in pre marital[/b] sex.

Please tell them again. This is the real issue here.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2013
chai ! Badt guy ! After you don fcku her finish, your eye com open to see the yAm leg aabi ? God dey oo
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by otilexy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2013

U are a learner,why u de publicize am?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by naijainfogalery: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerians Living in America and looking for where to get Nigerian foods, produce and ingredients. Check it out here http://www.nigerianfoods.com
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kilometres: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
SensualMan:
Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

Don't all Igbo girls have yam legs?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by bamideleoyin(f): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Na wa o,there is nothing Musa no dey see for gate
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2022
SensualMan:
Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
Deranged fellow asking a stupi d question.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by aimmoney9: 12:19pm On May 06, 2022
SensualMan:
When u dey chyke her u no notice say she get yam legs... grin grin

Or u only observe such in the bedroom..... grin grin

Yeye dey smell..... grin grin

Best advice change her like you change ur boxers let's all have peace of mind.... grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by baretalk: 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
Lots of yam legs ladies will flood this thread cheesy
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 06, 2022
baretalk:
Lots of yam legs ladies will flood this thread cheesy
What's your definition of yamleg?

SensualMan, come out here.
If you are man enough and your dic k isn't an unfortunate one, come here.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by dontrulee: 2:13pm On May 06, 2022
SensualMan:

Eat her legs na. grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 06, 2022
dontrulee:

Eat her legs na. grin grin
SensualMan if you are man enough, come here.
I ll add to your misery.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by dontrulee: 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

SensualMan if you are man enough, come here.
I ll add to your misery.

Oh, you get yam leg too?
Haaa, nice.
Babe, my favorite food is Yam and egg. If you near my radar, I'll eat you RAW!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by purehustle101(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2022
Dump her bro, look for what makes you happy. I once left a babe because she had many pimples, men are scum.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 06, 2022
dontrulee:

Oh, you get yam leg too?
Haaa, nice.
Babe, my favorite food is Yam and egg. If you near my radar, I'll eat you RAW!!! grin grin
I ll rather devour you to bones.
I m not that girl you ll try
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by okoroemeka(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2022
SensualMan:
you have fvcked the pvssy now your eyes are clear ,the lust is off and you are seeing yam legs and potatoes breasts,you can keep her as sexmates if she is expectional in bed if not discard and dispose.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by divineuk(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2022
Temi231:

To be frank, you are not a serious guy. later now you will be visiting different churches around looking for a wife. You better stick with your yam leg babe after you don panasharp her abi. God is watching you oh
Never heard of a man doing this it’s only common among women
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kodifashionhub3: 8:40pm On May 06, 2022
Anu ofia
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by dontrulee: 7:41am On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll rather devour you to bones.
I m not that girl you ll try

Says a girl with a wide borehole.
I am sure that you're wider than the pool that you're in your dp, Sweetplum grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.