Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. (15266 Views)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Every guy likes to wine and dine his woman, but when extravagance and material possessions become the focal point, one has to question whether the relationship is based on genuine love or just money. If you are suspicious that the woman you are dating is more interested in your wallet than you, here are 8 warning signs that your girlfriend is a gold digger.

1. She only suggests expensive gifts, trips, restaurants, etc.
She will turn her nose up at heartfelt, sentimental gifts because she is eager for gifts that are caked with money and expects nothing less than 4 star accommodations and food venues, shopping at designer stores and exotic vacations.

2. She has temper tantrums when you don’t buy her things
She has the emotional age of a child and will not hesitate throwing a tantrum when things don’t go her way–especially when you refuse to buy something for her or give her more money.

3. She’s overly concerned about your financial status
A gold digger is interested in hearing about your career and financial status from day one. She is a very manipulative woman who pretends to be interested in you by asking questions about your occupation so she can discover your job title, measure your earnings’ potential and ensure that you have plenty of income to spend on her and support her lifestyle.

4. She never pays for anything
When it comes to such time to pick up the check for a dinner, a movie or just about anything else the two of you are undertaking– she is nowhere to be found. If you are the one who is constantly shelling out money in the relationship, that should be your sign that she’s just using you.

5. She feels entitled
A gold digger will walk around feeling entitled to the good life without feeling any need to lift a finger to achieve it. Since she craves status and doesn’t have long-term goals, the gold digger expects to drive a brand new car with luxury features and wear $500 shoes without feeling any need to earn her own money to achieve it. This type of high-maintenance woman feels that it’s her right to be able to pursue her big dreams at the expense of financial stability, and, coincidentally, hasn’t considered who will foot the bill and yet they claim to be 'BIG GIRLS'. (A big girl that Can't take care of her needs and depends on others for survival undecided).

6. She attempts to trap men into pregnancy.
Everybody knows that unless a woman decides to artificially inseminate herself, conceiving a child is a two person act and if you decide to have unprotected sex with a woman, then you should be man enough to accept the consequences. However, a gold digger will insist on having unprotected sex.
She hopes to get pregnant so she can use it to her financial advantage as she sees kids as a lifelong financial insurance policy, that's funny right? shocked She will intentionally stop using her birth control without you knowing and will even go as far as letting your family know that she is pregnant for you. And even when your family objects and shows all signs of hatred towards her, she really don't care about what the guys family is saying and will do everything to take the guy to the altar instead of the guy taking her(you know what I mean here), because she is not desperate to be a wife or a mother but desperate to milk you down. And seriously this type of women will be the chief dictator of what happens in the man's life, how he spends his money and everything that concerns him if she finally traps the man down with marriage.(seriously, I have seen it happen).

7. She heavily relies on others.
She knows that you don’t want to see her get an eviction notice, or get her car repossessed, and you’re a good person who will always be in a position to help, right? Wrong. There’s a big difference between someone who’s just fallen on bad times and a woman that completely relies on others for fulfilling her costs of living and purchasing needs.

8. She lacks any career aspirations
A gold digger will avoid the subject of getting a job and demonstrate that she has no intention of ever developing a career outright even she is perfectly capable of doing so.

12 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2014
I am beginning to suspect my girlfriend angry

7 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2014
One amazing fact about gold diggers is they don't know Love, they only know money and money. undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2014
free this time...dont have a gf

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by valdes00(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2014
If I decide to follow the OP's words, she's Guilty as charged. If I decide to follow my mind, RED card is d nxt thing. If I decide not to follow d OP's words n my mind, I AM FINISHED......

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2014
krall: I am beginning to suspect my girlfriend angry

shocked
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: free this time...dont have a gf

Please try and get one. You need it tongue
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jnrbayano(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris and lists....

You go write list well well for your papa the time you still dey high school o.

angry
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
jnrbayano: Jennydoris and lists....

You will write list well well for your papa the time you dey high school o.

angry

How you take know grin?
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Please try and get one. You need it tongue
lol dats nt a p for a guy like me tho..
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: lol dats nt a p for a guy like me tho..

Oh! I see, so what's your P? grin grin
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

Oh! I see, so what's your P? grin grin
am trying to change from my old life coz av broken so many guls heart...d best is to avoid for now..wen my brain calms
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: am trying to change from my old life coz av broken so many guls heart...d best is to avoid for now..wen my brain calms

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 'so many guls'!!!!!
Please ooo while you calm your brains I advise you hide yourself as well maka ndu gi(becos of your life). undecided
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 'so many guls'!!!!!
Please ooo while you calm your brains I advise you hide yourself as well maka ndu gi(becos of your life). undecided
thanks
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: thanks

I hear.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

I hear.
u sef na badoo..
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Tymax(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: free this time...dont have a gf
Me too; and the freedom is priceless... Most of the time.
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by dytbabe: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:
angry angry
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:
as in ehn
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Tymax(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2014
dytbabe:
angry angry
But I only said "most" of the time and not "all" of the time na grin

Well, there are days when I feel lonely/left out, like when I hang out with my friends who might mention their wives, GF's or fiancées. But the loneliness fades after a few hours or after watching a good movie or when I'm busy with work or even after a nap. And then I'm oblivious of my status.
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by chinazaekperem2: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2014
one girl i met last month have all these attributes imbedded in her, if you see speed wey i take leave am eh!

Most girls will say its stinginess, but you will enjoy me more if you allow me give you gifts at my will......fact

4 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by jairusben(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:

Well, there are days when I feel lonely/left out, like when I hang out with my friends who might mention their wives, GF's or fiancées. But the loneliness fades after a few hours or after watching a good movie or when I'm busy with work or even after a nap. And then I'm oblivious of my status.
grin
ur so on point
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: u sef na badoo..

How you take know? grin
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by OGANTAP(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2014
THINGS RE FALLING APART,WOMAN WHO SENIORED ME LIKE 10YRS SEDUCE ME TO FALL INLUV WIT HER BT HER PARTERN TO MY LIFE DONT MAKE ANY CHANGE...SHE DEPEND ON CASH BASE WHICH AM TOO YOUNG ND AT D CONTRARY STIL WOING MY DREAMX....I GIV CREDIT TO D AUTHOR 4 ME HE MAKES A GOOD WRITE UP

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by dridowu: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Ok

In the order news man to trade his girlfriend for Iphone 6
https://www.nairaland.com/1910957/man-offers-rent-girlfriend-out
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Wealthyegg(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2014
pls OP,,,, aw abt mumu girls like us dah constantly buys gifts, pay at resturants and all and stil gives cash to guys, ur advice please...in between my Ex stil dey owe me 30k and i go collect am if not dis life in heaven or my next LIFE i go collect am walai angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:

undecided
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by dytbabe: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:

grin

Kini mon so
Kilon so
*rolls eyes*
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2014
jairusben: as in ehn

Jairusben and tymax girls go swear for una
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by OGANTAP(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: If I decide to follow the OP's words, she's Guilty as charged. If I decide to follow my mind, RED card is d nxt thing. If I decide not to follow d OP's words n my mind, I AM FINISHED......

I ENJOY FUNNY GAI'S LIKE U !
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Tymax(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
Jennydoris:

undecided
undecided
Re: 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. by Jennydoris(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2014
chinazaekperem2: one girl i met last month have all these attributes imbedded in her, if you see speed wey i take leave am eh!

Most girls will say its stinginess, but you will enjoy me more if you allow me give you gifts at my will......fact

Yea. Guys prefer to give girls gift at their own free will not when it's been demanded by the girl. But check your speed level next time when you see such gurls so you no go go jam transformer because of a woman grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.