Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 (12315 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Daresh(f): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
wooowwwwww shocked shocked I'm really proud of her. Truly she is iin front at every protest march, getting attention and making her voice heard. Thumbs up babe! God bless!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by mosquitoNet(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda:

You should be singing Mukaila Ajasin's "I'm wrong,I'm wrong.You know it"
wayrey Who be mukaila again? You think say I be local man like you I'm way too advance mehnwink
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Gombs(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
femmy2010:

Must people attach tribal sentiments to everything?
She is proudly Nigerian,that is all that matters.

If for say she steal money or do ritual for there,u no go come here type "she's proudly Nigerian..." O, instead, u will type "why are dese pple always associated with crime" or "why am I not surprised"

Abeg,park well joor
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by MrGarri: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
symbianDON:

take ya time o dis man grin grin stop exposing my first 'garrulous' lady's hidden agenda to the world......who tell you say she never win award She get international award for 'worstest' engrrish speaking ehmm ehmmm.....first rady hic..hic...lady make i tell you!!!

Exposure well earned for her thoughtless demand...

sad
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by superior1: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
A great woman of substance, congrats.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Walexy96: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Anything you are doing people are watching you. Congratulation ma.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ypzilanti: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mr. Garri:
Congrats Madam...

While sensible ladies are winning awards because of their fight for Good governance, justice and equity a Garrulous Lady is‎​ somewhere squeezing her husband's balls in order to get a 4 Billion Naira Mission House...

angry angry

Well, some people's philosophy is to fight for truth and justice...and for a better society, even ready to pay for it with their own life.

While others seek cheap popularity and primitive accumulation of wealth...and are prepared to die for it too.

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrats to you m'am for standing up for the voiceless, and your selfless service for less fortunate.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by demelza: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
A honour well deserved.
She even represented her country with her shirt.
A true Amazon!
Congratulations!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by floriana(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thank God this woman ran away from home to marry from far away places. Otherwise maybe na 419 she for dey do by now! Lesson for others.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Slim101(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Very exemplary lady there. I'm sure the FG hasn't even considered her for a national award!!
These are the type of motivational stories I like to see on the front page.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Judolisco(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
4reigningqueen: I was really proud and motivated when pastor Tunde Bakare broke the news today in church.
Kudos to you ma.

if u ar going 2 dat mans church then u ar an id*ot proud of u 9ja no dey carry last
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by bodejohn(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
First heard about this woman of substance after the death of Kudirat Abiola, she has been consistent and dogged in the fight for social justice.
I do not however expect that she will be honoured at home because she fights the very system that is expected to honour her.

Congrats, Dr Okei Odumakin and many more others like her.

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Pataki: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrats to a lady of valor.

These are the kinds of Nigerian women we aspire for in this country. Not that one who is competing with the shape of an elephant in Aso Rock.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congratulations madam.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by GenOrumov: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Its funny that she was seated a table away from me at an eatery just 2 weeks ago. She is a real woman. Congrats to her.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Ike77503(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
How many NIGERIA don award am? MmmmChewwww...abeg madam carry go...nothing do you...congratulations.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by OldWizard1: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Good woman, useless award.

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by toprealman: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
cescadove: I KNOW THIS AMAZON WILL MAKE A BETTER PRESIDENT ! CONGRATS , THE HONOUR IS WELL DESERVED .

Ignoratio elenchi!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ssii: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
I admire Joe Odumaikin a lot, its an award well deserved. I wish we had many more of her type in Nigeria.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by lanAfo: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrat.
Lesson Learnt;BE CONSISTENT IN DOING GOOD
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
4reigningqueen: I was really proud and motivated when pastor Tunde Bakare broke the news today in church.
Kudos to you ma.

Which news
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by bigmo1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
I have known this woman for å long time now as å human right activists. I was even more shocked when i recently realised that she is married to Yinka Odumakin, another long time human right activists who happens to be the spokesperson for Save Nigeria Group and also å Gen Buhari associate.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
OAM4J: MR Okpara, Congratulations. Well deserved!

You are welcome. I was actually an anonymous recipient. Keep it secret. Okay
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
Its funny that she was seated a table away from me at an eatery just 2 weeks ago. She is a real woman. Congrats to her.

What is your point? What is funny?
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by kay9(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kudos!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by YorubaOmoge: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Okpara_ugo, is this news bothering you that much?

Jeez. What a bitter wrinkled old buffoon.

@Post

Congrats jare.

kiss kiss

Nigeria needs more of you. We need to get rid of the fatazz elephants in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Urine: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
This is the perfect example of a role model for young Nigerian women.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by abbeylincon(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thank u for representin Ondo state and Nigeria at large well! May God bless u
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by almustapha007: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Congrats Dr. Joe-Okei Odumakin & wonderful choice of clothing 2 (green-white-green).
Dts wat we want 2 hear abt & not negative things.
& 2 d rest of us, wat r we doing in our capacity 2 make d country proud?
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by bleufaucon: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2013
Old Wizard: Good woman, useless award.

Standout comment. What's the credibility of the folks giving the award? The same devils who cause terrible things on earth. When the enemy wants to love you up and offer you gifts,u better run. Well its quite obvious what tickles the fancy of our black people always to seek and delight in the approval of the white supremacists,who's sole agenda is to undermine the progress of true pan-Africanists.

2 Likes

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Encoredme(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Hoping to have more women like this in our generation who can stand up and effect a change in our nation, not that we'll have blackberry carrying ladies just occupying valuable living space, no contribution whatsoever than to be eating KFC and Mr Biggs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election / BudgIT: State-Of-states 2022 Edition Released / NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.