Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Message For My Mother On Mothers Day... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message For My Mother On Mothers Day... (817 Views)

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland / A Special Message For Unmarried Women / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For My Mother On Mothers Day... by igiveall2u(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mom is a special word, the loveliest I have ever heard. For all that you have done, I call on the Angels above to join me in celebrating you today. Mom, I would never be able to thank you enough, but I know the moon, the stars and nature would smile at you and thank you for been a true mother. You sacrificed all you have for us, you surrendered your life to us, u gave us joy, u gave me a home, you stood by me all the time, you made a lot of things right in my life and you lifted me up each time I fall. Mom, you are the best in my life, the woman I would forever treasure, the true joy of my life and without you I wouldn't be. When the world ends and another begins, it is you I would come back to, for, no one compares to you. Ara oorun, oorun mowo, omo asoleke gbaariye; omo kikan ara Ejigbo. You are simply the best. Happy mothers day.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama / Why It Easier For Girls To Put Guys In The Friend Zone / Nigerians: What Is It With Us And BONING In Our Events?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.