Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Is Good For The Goose. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Good For The Goose. . . (1116 Views)

Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! / Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Good For The Goose. . . by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2008
As the popular saying goes what is good for the goose is good for the gander. But really is it? I mean can girls n guys really do the same things the same way especially in relationship? Take for example if I drink a glass of wine must she drink one too? Another example if she eats icecream must I eat too?

Must we mimick each others actions? Does it mean I don't love a girl if I don't do it like she does it? Must there be conflict over such things?
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by chinda3: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2008
Must there be conflict over such things?

me i dont know ooooooooooooooooo undecided
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by Sisikill: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2008
Why not?
Why not?
Why Not?!

We have our own needs too now, why should guys be the only ones having all the fun?

Don't do what you won't want or like me doing, simple as that.
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by iice(f): 3:07am On Mar 24, 2008
Am sorry but is this a dance rehearsal or something?
Why mimick each other's actions?
. . .don't see why one should force himself/herself to like something just coz his gf/bf likes it
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 24, 2008
Variety is the spice of life. You would only be racing for boredom if you don't have likes and dislikes in your relationship. smiley
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 24, 2008
opposites attract grin
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 24, 2008
No likes do. cheesy
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2008
stillwater:

Variety is the spice of life. You would only be racing for boredom if you don't have likes and dislikes in your relationship. smiley

I believe this too but it's my experience that we can't seem to deal adequately with these differences. They only seem to become points for conflicts. A girl tries to behave like a guy n vice versa or they are pressured by their partners to conform to an image that should b ordinarily b associated wit the opposite sex. Example a girl getting angry that her man does not talk as much as her girl friends.

How do we deal with these differences without either fallin into the trap of conformation or conflict?
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2008
Lord_Reed:

As the popular saying goes what is good for the goose is good for the gander. But really is it? I mean can girls n guys really do the same things the same way especially in relationship? Take for example if I drink a glass of wine must she drink one too? Another example if she eats icecream must I eat too?

Must we mimick each others actions? Does it mean I don't love a girl if I don't do it like she does it? Must there be conflict over such things?

poster u just made my monday morning.

we seem to get in trouble when we don't respond to their 'i love u'. in other words i don't love u because i didnt say 'i love u' too

doesnt make sense to me sha.
Re: What Is Good For The Goose. . . by Busta(f): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2008
Lord_Reed:

ur relationship sound very weird and tacky!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Please Be Frank On This! / Have A Girl Ever Toast U And You Shun Her / 190 Y U D Vex With Virgin, Omo Nah Virgin Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.