Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? (4088 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by RickyRossFans: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2013
Why do Women nowadays like Exposing their Body to the Public?
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Cos they wanna advertise their market (body) in order to sell 'market'...
You know...advert boost sales & if your body is your market, you should flaunt (advertise) it to boost your sales.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Because the summer products dey milk correct returns. The law of attracting Magas.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Chanchit: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Awon omo buruku ti esu dasi'nu aiye.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Emoticon: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Imagine wearing this in public
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Western influence and Oyinbo copy copy.

They slavishly copy what the mass media subliminally tell them to do.

And we think slavery has ended.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by xynerise: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Some of them are looking for ra.pe.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
It's her body...wat is ur problem angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Emoticon: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
xynerise: Some of them are looking for ra.pe.
Exactly.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Emoticon: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: It's her body...wat is ur problem angry
It's their body abi?... they'll surely get what they're flaunting their body for.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon:
It's their body abi?... they'll surely get what they're flaunting their body for.
is she moving around with a 'pls rape me' tag on her forehead mtchewwww
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: is she moving around with a 'pls rape me' tag on her forehead mtchewwww

Yes they are.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by KINGwax(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ori won lo buru
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
virtuoso01:

Yes they are.
if I haven't been able to pay my rent for 2months and u leave ur wallet on a table in the open with more than enough to take care of my bills...then I steal ur wallet. Will the fact that I'm broke and I might be evicted justify my actions?
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if I haven't been able to pay my rent for 2months and u leave ur wallet on a table in the open with more than enough to take care of my bills...then I steal ur wallet. Will the fact that I'm broke and I might be evicted justify my actions?
We are talking about Hormones here, and not about Wallets and house rents. Have you ever seen the way male animals do when the females are in heat? They are uncontrollable and very dangerous.

The effects that scantily dressed ladies have on most men is almost exactly the same as the female animals on heat have on their males. When Testosterone runs wild in the body of a man, the last thing on his mind is logical thinking. He throws caution to the winds until that primal urge is satisfied.

I am here not justifying rape, all I am saying is that Ladies should do their on part in being decent.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by olumaxi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
They r jst an oliver,oliver,oliver twist
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
virtuoso01:
We are talking about Hormones here, and not about Wallets and house rents. Have you ever seen the way male animals do when the females are in heat? They are uncontrollable and very dangerous.

The effects that scantily dressed ladies have on most men is almost exactly the same as the female animals on heat have on their males. When Testosterone runs wild in the body of a man, the last thing on his mind is logical thinking. He throws caution to the winds until that primal urge is satisfied.

I am here not justifying rape, all I am saying is that Ladies should do their on part in being decent.
but u are not wild animals urself...undecidedso why act like a wild animal wen u r not one Ur lack of self-control is the problem, not the way she is dressed
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but u are not wild animals urself...undecidedso why act like a wild animal wen u r not one Ur lack of self-control is the problem, not the way she is dressed

Any lady lady dressing indecently can as well be termed a wild animal. She started it first, and it takes two to tangle.

FYI, everybody has a wild side to them, but it is our responsibility to keep it under leash.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Flygerian1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: is she moving around with a 'pls rape me' tag on her forehead mtchewwww
I guess all the r@ped victims had the tag on their forehead.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Flygerian.:

I guess all the r@ped victims had the tag on their forehead.
u will find that most rape cases happen where the perpetrator already knows the victim like an uncle, father or friend...and it won't be becos the victim was dressed indecently its simply becos of the perpetrators lack of self-control...so don't be silly
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by 190theclown: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
check my 190 profile pic

ent i exposing my body to the public too wink
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by huninaija(f): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
In most cases its because they want attention, and you men never fail in that area! grin you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
virtuoso01:

Any lady lady dressing indecently can as well be termed a wild animal. She started it first, and it takes two to tangle.
FYI, everybody has a wild side to them, but it is our responsibility to keep it under leash.
how did u go beyond primary school? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by 190theclown: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
huni_naija: In most cases its because they want attention, and you men never fail in that area! grin you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!

OK now you've caught my attention can you open up wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Adufaye(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
bcus 90% work wit public cooperation,nd public fund company
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Adufaye(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
bcus 90% work wit public cooperation,nd public fund company.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by PrebabyG(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmm
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by huninaija(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

OK now you've caught my attention can you open up wink wink

You better go and open your eyes and move forward.... grin
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by 190theclown: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
huni_naija:

You better go and open your eyes and move forward.... grin

Okay just open up for 1sec lemme peek wink
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: It's her body...wat is ur problem angry
It's her body ko,it's her engine ni.Mscheeeew.
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by omega25red(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
pictures or it didn't happen
Re: Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
That so called fat body is making in a week what u make in 2 yrs that should tell u something grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Boys That Are Raw??? / Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life / Ladies And Their Awkward Way Of Thinking And Senses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.