Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life (4088 Views)

Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
The fact that you are expecting perfection from your woman might be what is killing your sex life.
According to a recent poll, the imposition of sexual perfectionism can lead to sexual dysfunctional it leads to women having a negative self-image of themselves. Nothing kills the mood like unrealistic expectations and constant criticism.

The study asked the respondents questions about desire, arousal, lubrication, orgasm, satisfaction and pain. They also answered questionsabout sexual performance standards imposed by themselves on themselves, by themselves on their partners, by their partners on themselves and by society on themselves. They were given a follow-up 12 weeks later.
It was found that partner-prescribed perfectionism was the worst sex move. It is not only associated with lower sexual esteem and higher sexual anxiety, but predicted longitudinal decreases in sexual esteem and increases in sexual anxiety.
As well, partner-prescribed sexual perfectionism is a psychological factor that may contribute to sexual self-concept problems in women.
So, in conclusion, positive reinforcement and encouragement is the best way to get her to open up sexually. Accusing her of being bad in bed, not doing something well, comparing her to an ex or another woman sexually will only cause her to withdraw even more, making her uninterested in sex with you.

Source: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-doing-this-to-a-woman-will-ruin-your-sex-life/

Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Deboxoxo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmm
#team virgin
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by cruzita(f): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Daniel2289(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Okay Ma.
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Smellymouth: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
OP you have a point, its very bad to tell someone that he/she is bad in bed. Puts ideas in their head grin
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nna mehn.., op, that position na die.
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
missbronze:
I knw u love it
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Bluezy13(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
The girl's ass though...

Silly guys feasting their senses on the picture rather than the time-consuming composed message

1 Like

Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gurus, whatelse can i say
mimzy:
OP you have a point, its very bad to tell someone that he/she is bad in bed. Puts ideas in their head grin
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oma307:
Gurus, whatelse can i say
wink
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by AfricanApple(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:
The girl's ass though...

Silly guys feasting their senses on the picture rather than the time-consuming composed message
even girls dey look, so Dont be shy to peep
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
even girls dey look, so Dont be shy to peep
My goodness!
How do you know I'm shy
Is my post that obvious

Please, tell me.
I'm really shy...
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2016
OYO
Deboxoxo:
Hmm

#team virgin
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by tayoxx(m): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2016
missbronze:
I swear ..
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2016
See position of life in lasisi voice let me says its an end time position
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by smileysmiley(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
hmmm
You claim to be a virgin yet you are found in every sex-related thread, are you sure you don't need to get laid asap
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by cruzita(f): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2016
smileysmiley:
You claim to be a virgin yet you are found in every sex-related thread, are you sure you don't need to get laid asap
hmmm,just here to learn
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Deboxoxo:
Hmm
#team virgin
grin grin grin
Re: Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Team celibate grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,i Cant Sleep!! / See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached / Airforce1 Spotted Swimming In Popular Lekki Hotel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.