Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? (8905 Views)

5 Sure Signs She's Losing Interest In The Relationship / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by princeonx: 4:16am On Mar 26, 2008
Thanks AJ for modifying your first post! sounds better! you made the first one sound like he's taking advantage of the 19yrs old girl even though he clearly said he didn't involve in any romantic affair.

All the same, long distance relationship don't work or do it for me.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by almondjoy(f): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2008
prince_onx:

Thanks AJ for modifying your first post! sounds better! you made the first one sound like he's taking advantage of the 19yrs old girl even though he clearly said he didn't involve in any romantic affair.

All the same, long distance relationship don't work or do it for me.

The way the dude came across to me was like an older dude in his 30's or 40's. He
didn't involve any romantic affair"? . . . And he is giving this girl money left, right and center? undecided

Ah-ah? Am I missing something?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by SweetT1: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hellooo People, this girl is still 19 and the last thing on her mind is marriage. She's probably still enjoying her jambite days. And this Alagba sounds like he's ready for marriage. I think he needs to chill out to see where her priorities lies.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by SamMilla1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

@poster
you sound much older than this girl.

1. you should never get involved in a long distance relationship

2. If you are looking for a lady to start a relationship, dealing with a teenager is not the best way to go about it.

I do not understand why you have to put yourself through this kind of "sugar daddy/sugar baby" romance. When you decide to fool around with little girls who have eyes for little boys, this is the result. Look baby, I was a 19 year old too in a University in Nigeria. If you think this girl will sit and close her legs waiting for you in NIGERIA for that matter. . .you must be joking! cheesy Come hell or high water. . .the kind of dudes I went to school with will not let you have a moment's peace till you give up that cookie. In the classrooms they are pinching your arse. In the hostels, they never leave your bed till dawn. . . giving you the sweetest rap lyrics of your life. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Infact a 19 year old girl in any University in Nigeria is a dude magnet, no matter how born again or ugly! The attention is fun and the hormones are raging. You have only become her "mumu money bag". Love has nothng to do with this equation. You are only interested in her young body, not even her mind. . . that comes with a price. You cannot even list specific qualities that attract you to this girl but her youth.

In all honesty, at 19, I would be doing the same thing this girl is doing to you. I[b] will use your money to sponsor birthday parties for my cutest boyfriends. [/b] Since you refused to "touch"me, I really do not have any "fond memories" of what your love feels like. tongue So let us keep it at sending money into ma account, and let others "touch me" in your absence. A 19 year old girl only remembers who lights her fire more than who sends her money. You might not be the only one sending her money. . . .so nothing special there. Infact, you might be the poorest of the "money miss roads"! grin She is only acting her age. I don't know if you are acting yours.

Please get you a real woman, if you are looking for a long term relationship! This child is still going through the motions, just like you are.

Thank you for sharing!

======
Truth hurts and i know that someone is telling me the truth when all of a sudden i start to realize that all my decissions about a certain thing is or was based on sentiments.
I can not deny the fact that i was involved intimately but at the end of the day, everything we do here on earth, good or bad, right or wrong always leads to something.
I will take some advices and leave some but i will also be ready to take responsibilities for my decisisions. Thats what matters. Humans can only be controlled by hope and fear. Although its hard to accept but my fears has been vaguely confirmed and my hope still pushes me foward. Either towards good or bad. But i believe in giving second and third chances. Maybe i will fail but like someone said here, calling regularly will only make me know what i should not know. Thank you almondjoy, within two days of meeting you in nairaland, i have come to realise that you are a fierce critic of nonsense and weakness. Thats good for people with strong heart,
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chukz4real(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

@poster
you sound much older than this girl.

1. you should never get involved in a long distance relationship

2. If you are looking for a lady to start a relationship, dealing with a teenager is not the best way to go about it.

I do not understand why you have to put yourself through this kind of "sugar daddy/sugar baby" romance. When you decide to fool around with little girls who have eyes for little boys, this is the result. Look baby, I was a 19 year old too in a University in Nigeria. If you think this girl will sit and close her legs waiting for you in NIGERIA for that matter. . .you must be joking! cheesy Come hell or high water. . .the kind of dudes I went to school with will not let you have a moment's peace till you give up that cookie. In the classrooms they are pinching your arse. In the hostels, they never leave your bed till dawn. . . giving you the sweetest rap lyrics of your life. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Infact a 19 year old girl in any University in Nigeria is a dude magnet, no matter how born again or ugly! The attention is fun and the hormones are raging. You have only become her "mumu money bag". Love has nothng to do with this equation. You are only interested in her young body, not even her mind. . . that comes with a price. You cannot even list specific qualities that attract you to this girl but her youth.

In all honesty, at 19, I would be doing the same thing this girl is doing to you. I[b] will use your money to sponsor birthday parties for my cutest boyfriends. [/b] Since you refused to "touch"me, I really do not have any "fond memories" of what your love feels like. tongue So let us keep it at sending money into ma account, and let others "touch me" in your absence. A 19 year old girl only remembers who lights her fire more than who sends her money. You might not be the only one sending her money. . . .so nothing special there. Infact, you might be the poorest of the "money miss roads"! grin She is only acting her age. I don't know if you are acting yours.

Please get you a real woman, if you are looking for a long term relationship! This child is still going through the motions, just like you are.

Thank you for sharing!

@Poster
Our big sister had said it all. Almondjoy, you should also remember that girls get jealous more than guys. The room mate of the said 19yrs gal might be having another thing in mind as well,

anyways, I reserve my comment. I was once a victim of such as well, different strokes for different , abi na lie?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
Almondjoy, you should also remember that girls get jealous more than guys. The room mate of the said 19yrs girl might be having another thing in mind as well,

exactly wat i said from the onset,the 19 yr old girl might have a boyfriend in school,nobody is exempting dat,but women can be very jealous ,d room mate i guess is having something else in mind,even if d 19 year old was not in d room dat night(maybe d girl was in d room oooo,but fast asleep) ,as a friend she is supposed to cover her up,not making it sound as if d girl is wt another guy,or even if she truly was not in d room that night,the room mate should have atleast explained better the reason y she wasnt there ,sam be careful d room mate im very sure has a hidden agenda
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by almondjoy(f): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
SAM MILLA:

======
Truth hurts and i know that someone is telling me the truth when all of a sudden i start to realize that all my decissions about a certain thing is or was based on sentiments.
I can not deny the fact that i was involved intimately but at the end of the day, everything we do here on earth, good or bad, right or wrong always leads to something.
I will take some advices and leave some but i will also be ready to take responsibilities for my decisisions. Thats what matters. Humans can only be controlled by hope and fear. Although its hard to accept but my fears has been vaguely confirmed and my hope still pushes me foward. Either towards good or bad. But i believe in giving second and third chances. Maybe i will fail but like someone said here, calling regularly will only make me know what i should not know. Thank you almondjoy, within two days of meeting you in nairaland, i have come to realise that you are a fierce critic of nonsense and weakness. Thats good for people with strong heart,

What does that mean?  You were involved intimately.  Oh boy tell us the truth naaaaaaaaaaaa!  We are your brothers and sistas haba! grin

Did you or did you not? grin  Just come out and tell us that you got a lirrrrrrrrrrrrle "P" whipped by a 19 year old and were shelling all that money for the memories of good time sake.  We will not beat you to death ke. grin  Infact, as a Jambite I did all those fun tricks with guys them. grin   Very interesting!

chukz4real:

@Poster
Our big sister had said it all. Almondjoy, you should also remember that girls get jealous more than guys. The room mate of the said 19yrs girl might be having another thing in mind as well,

anyways, I reserve my comment. I was once a victim of such as well, different strokes for different , abi na lie?

A victim of "P" whipping from a rosy Jambite? grin, I understand.  It is a phase most must go through.

Yes, girls can be bitches when it comes to envying their so called "best friend's" relationships. But it was the "lover girl's" responsibility to get in touch with the dude too by keeping the lines of communication open.  Since she failed to do that. . . it only means she was busy doing "other things" like spend Baba Sammy's hard earned currency on her "pet projects"! cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by almondjoy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
chinda3:

exactly what i said from the onset,the 19 yr old girl might have a boyfriend in school,nobody is exempting that,but women can be very jealous ,d room mate i guess is having something else in mind,even if d 19 year old was not in d room that night(maybe d girl was in d room oooo,but fast asleep) ,as a friend she is supposed to cover her up,not making it sound as if d girl is wt another guy,or even if she truly was not in d room that night,the room mate should have atleast explained better the reason y she wasnt there ,sam be careful d room mate im very sure has a hidden agenda

Fine, girls can be conniving bitches behind each other's backs.   But what kind of girl will not bother to get in touch with a dude spending money on her in this day and age of GSM? Her actions just show she is too busy spending "Uncle Sam's" money on her "boy toys"! cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by clerc(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
i think almond is right.
well my guy i think u ve to give the girl a break. stop chasing her and let her come chasing after you. one thing is that love is like a bird u just let it go if belongs to you it will come back but if not then u lost takia
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by efuah(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Fine, girls can be conniving bitches behind each other's backs. But what kind of girl will not bother to get in touch with a dude spending money on her in this day and age of GSM? Her actions just show she is too busy spending "Uncle Sam's" money on her "boy toys"! cheesy

Say that again. . . and "Uncle Sam" is also very rich! lipsrsealed
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chukz4real(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

The way the dude came across to me was like an older dude in his 30's or 40's. He
didn't involve any romantic affair"? . . . And he is giving this girl money left, right and center? undecided

Ah-ah? Am I missing something?

AJ, I visited my secondary school  lwhere I wrote my WASC exams last year and met an SSS 2 gal. She was cool, with all the curves and what have you.  Well, I looked at her to be too small for me considering academic qualification and age (she should be in her late teen). Well, my friends who schools around the neighbourhood (undergraduates) told me that there's nothing wrong with goin out with her. The "razzled" the chic for me cos I couldn't do that myself.

Hmmmmm, she visited my place two days after in company of my friends. "Didn't touch though!" She complained of money, I was on my leave then and had some with me, so I gave to her. The request for money kept coming on daily basis and I was as well issuing out as if I was spending the POWER SECTOR money! I was talked into trying it out with her by friends (well, after getting to know her thru some of her explanations, I found out that she' from a very poor background, so I insisted on assisting her financially and forget about the sex thingy). U know what? I was turned to MUGU 5. Instead of coming to my place again, she'll rather send letters to me thru my younger ones in her school despite my invitations.

Nigerian teenagers for U. Forget about their age, tear conscience out of ur dictionary and do if u can. Its better u rush while offer last oooooooo
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
But what kind of girl will not bother to get in touch with a dude spending money on her in this day and age of GSM?

shocked shocked guess im not seeing clearly,cant remember reading where d poster said d girl does not call him smiley

honestly ,like i said dis girl might be dating someone else,and at d same time,the room mate is trying to blow a false alarm here
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2008

AJ, I visited my secondary school lwhere I wrote my WASC exams last year and met an SSS 2 girl. She was cool, with all the curves and what have you. Well, I looked at her to be too small for me considering academic qualification and age (she should be in her late teen). Well, my friends who schools around the neighbourhood (undergraduates) told me that there's nothing wrong with goin out with her. The "razzled" the chic for me because I couldn't do that myself.

Hmmmmm, she visited my place two days after in company of my friends. "Didn't touch though!" She complained of money, I was on my leave then and had some with me, so I gave to her. The request for money kept coming on daily basis and I was as well issuing out as if I was spending the POWER SECTOR money! I was talked into trying it out with her by friends (well, after getting to know her through some of her explanations, I found out that she' from a very poor background, so I insisted on assisting her financially and forget about the sex thingy). You know what? I was turned to MUGU 5. Instead of coming to my place again, she'll rather send letters to me through my younger ones in her school despite my invitations.

Nigerian teenagers for You. Forget about their age, tear conscience out of your dictionary and do if u can. Its better u rush while offer last oooooooo

not all teenagers are like dat my dear
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by almondjoy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
chukz4real:

AJ, I visited my secondary school  lwhere I wrote my WASC exams last year and met an SSS 2 girl. She was cool, with all the curves and what have you.  Well, I looked at her to be too small for me considering academic qualification and age (she should be in her late teen). Well, my friends who schools around the neighbourhood (undergraduates) told me that there's nothing wrong with goin out with her. The "razzled" the chic for me because I couldn't do that myself.

Hmmmmm, she visited my place two days after in company of my friends. "Didn't touch though!" She complained of money, I was on my leave then and had some with me, so I gave to her. The request for money kept coming on daily basis and I was as well issuing out as if I was spending the POWER SECTOR money! I was talked into trying it out with her by friends (well, after getting to know her through some of her explanations, I found out that she' from a very poor background, so I insisted on assisting her financially and forget about the sex thingy). You know what? I was turned to MUGU 5. Instead of coming to my place again, she'll rather send letters to me through my younger ones in her school despite my invitations.

Nigerian teenagers for You. Forget about their age, tear conscience out of your dictionary and do if u can. Its better u rush while offer last oooooooo

How do you guys just dish out money to total strangers? undecided   Assisting her financially in return for what? shocked  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Na you born am?  How many poor fine girls with gracious curves will you save all over Nigeria? cheesy

I can never do that if I were a guy.  But I must say I received money from A LOT of dudes and THEY ALL wanted something in return.

Gosh!  Were where you guys while I was dealing with hungry wolves? cheesy  Correct mugus like you guys.  All I encountered where correct minded "agberos" who knew their rights well well! grin Them "I Go Die" type! cheesy

chinda3:

shocked shocked guess im not seeing clearly,can't remember reading where d poster said d girl does not call him smiley

honestly ,like i said this girl might be dating someone else,and at d same time,the room mate is trying to blow a false alarm here

Then why was he always getting the busy body room mate as the "go between"?  From all indications, the slick 19 year old become mysteriously unavailable.  Like I said. . . she no get her own handset? cheesy  Always "switched off" when she wants to go "under G"!

We did all these things abeg!
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chukz4real(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
Bro Chinda
U are right anyways, but how many female friends do u have? If u live among them, U'll know better
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chukz4real(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
AJ,
e b like sey u hot wen u dey campus ooooooooo! Well, can't explain myself y majority of my friends are female. I spend for them not minding anything, majority of them are mere platonic friends anyway, while some do try to lure guys into doing the act!
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
Like I said. . . she no get her own handset? Cheesy Always "switched off" when she wants to go "under G"!

if u read well,u will find out that d poster said d babes school,no dey allow handset,though the room mate has got one,but no be everybody get liver to break school rules my dear
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
Bro Chinda
You are right anyways, but how many female friends do u have? If u live among them, You'll know better

lol,im female not male, and dats y im insisting on d room mate blowing false alarm,and also not disputing d fact dat d 19 year old is having an affair wt someone else, im a woman so i know some of d scopes women exhibit wen they are jealous,dat room mate ,u guys should check that girl,she might be up to something
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by almondjoy(f): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
chukz4real:

AJ,
e b like sey u hot when u dey campus ooooooooo! Well, can't explain myself y majority of my friends are female. I spend for them not minding anything, majority of them are mere platonic friends anyway, while some do try to lure guys into doing the act!

Hotter than tatashe and alubasa combined! tongue  Of course you had a lot of female friends who were "platonic".  By ma second year in the University. . . I got rid of all ma female friends and kept all the males.  You mean girls were doing the luring? shocked

The guys around ma compus did not even give us the chance to do any luring at all! cheesy They were expert lurers!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Even the so-called born again ones.  While they are preaching to you, one of their hands dey for inside your bra or ikebe! cheesy  Nothing like "platonic" in their dictionary at all. Don't try those bini or warri boys oh!  I guess I was in a different world of ma own then.

A man go give you money for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? shocked Impossible! grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by SamMilla1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
FROM THE ORIGINAL POSTER
   OK, good people of nairaland, this whole story is going to take a new turn now. For the fact that my interest is taking your times, I will say a big thank you to all of you.
Something else happened after that. After i got over my disappointments and shocks, i called her again because i wanted to take instant decission about the whole relaationship thing. I am not good at hurting people even if it means revenging over something bad done to me. I try everyday to make people laugh and people who know me will testify to this.  So i called again and asked her to repeat what she said about NON OF YOUR BUSINESS. she started her explanations by saying that she was crying at the time i made the first call. That her money was stolen the previous night in her room and there was only one suspect. I want all of you to make a guess on who that would be. So after some possible arguments and ill looks, she couldnt sleep there for the night. Remember we are talking about ladies hostel here. So she went two rooms down to her friend to stay there for the night and that was when i called the room mate. Like i said earlier, she grudginly answered and even before i said anything, she knew i was the caller. I called from a hotel room in Italy because i was on a business trip to Milan and that means that i called with a private number. I didnt call with my mobile phone due to the cost will be so high so i used a calling card connected to the phone in my hotel room. So, i wondered how the room mate knew i was the one calling even before i asked of the girl. In her own words , she said, ''SHE IS NOT HERE, JUST CALL BACK''''where did she go?''I SAID SHE IS NOT HERE , OK, SHE IS NOT SLEEPING HERE TODAY BYE'' I dont remember who hung up first. So my question now is, i am trying to trust her but as we all know , you cant trust a 19 year old girl who lives 6000km away from you especially the one in the UNI. But i am now compelled to believe her. The mistake was that she said that its non of my business and i am still trying to know why she said that.  Leaving her is easy, getting her back will not be the same thing if eventually she is saying the truth. No one wants to be cheated including Milla but we all get cheated atimes,
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by jkpretty(f): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
All this "from one end to another end of the universe" love sef. . . . anyways they say love is a risk, but i bow out of these types.

@Poster
hope for the best
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by almondjoy(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
SAM MILLA:

FROM THE ORIGINAL POSTER
OK, good people of nairaland, this whole story is going to take a new turn now. For the fact that my interest is taking your times, I will say a big thank you to all of you.
Something else happened after that. After i got over my disappointments and shocks, i called her again because i wanted to take instant decission about the whole relaationship thing. I am not good at hurting people even if it means revenging over something bad done to me. I try everyday to make people laugh and people who know me will testify to this. So i called again and asked her to repeat what she said about NON OF YOUR BUSINESS. she started her explanations by saying that she was crying at the time i made the first call. That her money was stolen the previous night in her room and there was only one suspect. I want all of you to make a guess on who that would be. So after some possible arguments and ill looks, she couldnt sleep there for the night. Remember we are talking about ladies hostel here. So she went two rooms down to her friend to stay there for the night and that was when i called the room mate. Like i said earlier, she grudginly answered and even before i said anything, she knew i was the caller. I called from a hotel room in Italy because i was on a business trip to Milan and that means that i called with a private number. I didnt call with my mobile phone due to the cost will be so high so i used a calling card connected to the phone in my hotel room. So, i wondered how the room mate knew i was the one calling even before i asked of the girl. In her own words , she said, ''SHE IS NOT HERE, JUST CALL BACK''''where did she go?''I SAID SHE IS NOT HERE , OK, SHE IS NOT SLEEPING HERE TODAY BYE'' I don't remember who hung up first. So my question now is, i am trying to trust her but as we all know , you can't trust a 19 year old girl who lives 6000km away from you especially the one in the UNI. But i am now compelled to believe her. The mistake was that she said that its non of my business and i am still trying to know why she said that. Leaving her is easy, getting her back will not be the same thing if eventually she is saying the truth. No one wants to be cheated including Milla but we all get cheated atimes,

It amazes me that you still have time for this girl. So you still have doubts about what you should do? It looks like you have more of a relationship with this "room mate" than with this invisible babe of yours!

We all get cheated for sure. . . .but your case is a cheap shot! A 19 year old girl?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by SamMilla1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

It amazes me that you still have time for this girl. So you still have doubts about what you should do? It looks like you have more of a relationship with this "room mate" than with this invisible babe of yours!

We all get cheated for sure. . . .but your case is a cheap shot! A 19 year old girl?
HMM sad
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
its either she's cheating on u or u dont give her a breathing space and she's kinda pissed off,it looks as if u are the type dat calls her very day ,and mind u not every woman like such cares ,they call it SUFFOCATING LOVE
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
@POSTER

AND MIND U ;PERSONALLY I DONT BELIEVE IN THAT STORY ABOUT MISSING MONEY;GUESS SHE WANTS MONEY ;GIVE HER SOME COS ITS OBVIOUS U ARE HER MONEY WELL
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by cixluv(f): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
sam,

i know how u feel. i mean after investing so much money and goodwill, what u get is a cold answer.

i guess for her not to use a phone, she must be in covenant university. anyway, my advice for u is (1) to remain focused.

(2) give the chick a little break to realise her self (she is undergoing a transformation).

(3) at the right time, inform her of ur intention ( cos i believe u have not discussed ur intentions with her intimately)

gooodluck bro.

1 love
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by clerc(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
clerc:

i think almond is right.
well my guy i think u ve to give the girl a break. stop chasing her and let her come chasing after you. one thing is that love is like a bird u just let it go if belongs to you it will come back but if not then u lost takia
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by kingkams(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ poster,

Sam, Ive been a huge fan of yours from the joke section and your predicament touches me like it would if my brother was in the same situation. But one of the things we have to accept is sometimes to be a wise man, you have to learn to jump before you are pushed. This girl is evidently running you ragged. I know you love her very much but i believe you have to look at it from the long term point of view. I am very sure from what you have made us understand, you have plans to marry this girl sometime. And to be honest with you, a girl showing off this attitude will only compound your problems when you marry her. You both need to keep each other happy and she is not doing that at the moment. Thus, the best thing for you to do is to give her a break now hoping she will realise her mistakes and correct them. But if she doesn't, then i strongly advise you, as a brother, to go for another ultimate search. hope my advise will be of good use to you. take care.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by chinda3: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
@sam

i can see u truly love dis girl,but one thing i know in life is wat is yours is yours,u see, if dis girl is truly yours she will remain if not i pray God brings d rightful person ur way
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by SamMilla1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2008
chinda3:

@sam

i can see u truly love this girl,but one thing i know in life is what is yours is yours,u see, if this girl is truly yours she will remain if not i pray God brings d rightful person your way

mayb you are right but i just want to know the right thing to do
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by Akinagirl(f): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2008
Dont leave her, give her a chance to explain herself, long distance relationships can be challenging, which is why people really need to know what they want before getting into them. She is probably fed up with the relationship and dosent know how to tell you. But dont let her play you for a fool, shes 19, i doubt shes ready for anything serious. Just give her time, stop sending her money, but be there for her and dont call everyday, that can get really annoying.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
Sam darling, please be careful o. Don't want some youngin hurting you like this eh.

When I was 19, not even a lion coulda made me sit my a$$ with one man. But that was me, commitment had always been (and somehow still is) an issue with me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Negodu! / To Fvck No Easy O / See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.