Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? (8906 Views)

5 Sure Signs She's Losing Interest In The Relationship / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by SamMilla1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
kingkams:

@ poster,

Sam, Ive been a huge fan of yours from the joke section and your predicament touches me like it would if my brother was in the same situation. But one of the things we have to accept is sometimes to be a wise man, you have to learn to jump before you are pushed. This girl is evidently running you ragged. I know you love her very much but i believe you have to look at it from the long term point of view. I am very sure from what you have made us understand, you have plans to marry this girl sometime. And to be honest with you, a girl showing off this attitude will only compound your problems when you marry her. You both need to keep each other happy and she is not doing that at the moment. Thus, the best thing for you to do is to give her a break now hoping she will realise her mistakes and correct them. But if she doesn't, then i strongly advise you, as a brother, to go for another ultimate search. hope my advise will be of good use to you. take care.

Guess she did. Now confusion kicks in.
Its amazing how someone will think he is wise enough to handle things, Only to discover that certain decissions will be regrtted later.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by Akinagirl(f): 2:59am On Nov 08, 2008
So are you all still going out?
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by Gamine(f): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2008
I didnt even see this before,

I can imagine what took place in school.

In my school, its to easy to want to ""go out" with a dude.

Its nice to be able to brag about a boyfriend "Abroad" sending money and making calls.

i guess by now Sam, you should know what to do.

she has told you what happened.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by bubblegum(f): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2008
well, i tink u av to take tins easy, mayb she is kinda busy now or she isnt feelin d whole tin no more , its not easy lovin from a distance but thats a battle u've got to fight if u r sure of wat u really feel. so u guys shud find time to talk about d whole tin.
Re: Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? by tkb417(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
well, i think u av to take tins easy, mayb she is kind of busy now or she isnt feelin d whole tin no more , its not easy lovin from a distance but thats a battle u've got to fight if u r sure of what u really feel. so u guys should find time to talk about d whole tin.
ati gbo madam grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Age Restrictions? / Just Negodu! / Excellent Romantic Love Messages To Make Her Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.