Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France (78787 Views)

2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Msc, Phd And Undergraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2013
when is the test coming up. has anyone got the past questions?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by iamosamede55: 7:28pm On May 08, 2013
Please I applied for the oversease master and I can't find any record of my name. Has anyone encountered such?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 12:10am On May 09, 2013
obaxlove: Click here. http://ptdf.cinfores.com/#
Click on check status
Ffl d instruction.
Thanks.
Test details please?
Date, Venue and Time
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nairalanda(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2013
Hi guys,

If you are preparing for the PTDF OSS CBT test or other CBT tests, The Nigerian number 1 site for practising for such is [url]pass1time.com[/url]. The good thing about it is that it is free, timed like the real exams and they have good quality questions there. You will find exams ranging from post-UME to Primary exams there.

If you like the site, please comment.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 8:07pm On May 13, 2013
Olsey:
Thanks.
Test details please?
Date, Venue and Time
. Venue will be the venue you chose that abuja or lagos or PH. I was told it will be on 18 may 2013 be am not 100 percent Sure. They will send email with all some time this week
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 13, 2013
Test format.....biko........help......my mail addy is debolsdebic@yahoo.com
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 11:30pm On May 13, 2013
abbakacici: . Venue will be the venue you chose that abuja or lagos or PH. I was told it will be on 18 may 2013 be am not 100 percent Sure. They will send email with all some time this week
Thanks. Kindly keep the thread updated on any new development.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Alekhine: 11:52pm On May 13, 2013
please if u have any past question on fluid mechanics and energetics please and please send to babaedu1@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by obaxlove(m): 5:48am On May 14, 2013
abbakacici: . Venue will be the venue you chose that abuja or lagos or PH. I was told it will be on 18 may 2013 be am not 100 percent Sure. They will send email with all some time this week

Pls any pass questions or where to area of concentration ( format of d question) pls help pple. God bless.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 8:07am On May 14, 2013
Part. A 1 opec.2 current affrs 3 basic geology.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 8:09am On May 14, 2013
obaxlove:

Pls any pass questions or where to area of concentration ( format of d question) pls help pple. God bless.
. I have simple but only part a if you need it send me ur email address
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Erusu: 10:47am On May 14, 2013
Please what is the date for the PTDF test.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by obaxlove(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2013
abbakacici: Part. A 1 opec.2 current affrs 3 basic geology.

bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 1:35pm On May 14, 2013
It is advisable to read up about OPEC, NNPC, oil production and exploration in Nigeria past and present, States etc.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by oroG: 2:10am On May 15, 2013
pls anyone wit past questions shud try and help kittycuteng@yahoo.com. It ll be appreciated
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by annfeliks(f): 7:07pm On May 15, 2013
abbakacici: . I have simple but only part a if you need it send me ur email address
please send for me too. I need it seriously. My email id is annfeliks83@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nairalanda(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2013
oroG: pls anyone wit past questions shud try and help kittycuteng@yahoo.com. It ll be appreciated

Try the samples on the [url]pass1time.com[/url] site. They have relevant questions for the PTDF test. It is timed too so you can practise as if you are doing the real examination.

There are lots of CBT questions there so you may search for PTDF or scroll down to Job Test and Aptitude section.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 16, 2013
Plsss if u have the ptdf question plsss send to folarin@hotmail.com
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by DMainMan: 8:52am On May 19, 2013
free ptdf geoscience past questions is a
available.
For those interested, Send me your email
address as PM. D deadline for request is
on Tuesday, latest 12 noon. Would send it
afterwards. Those dat will receive it
should send it to other people dat ask for
it after the deadline. i wil b busy as i
might not attend to it after d deadline.
Success to u guys.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by 2innocent(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2013
pls anyone with ptdf past questions should pls help, k2g20@yahoo.com
12 inches!:
Plsss if u have the ptdf question plsss send to folarin@hotmail.com
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 12:20pm On May 19, 2013
There are three parts to go through in two hours. You will not have time on your side Part 1 50 objective questions to answer all. Each correct answer attracts a mark as well as each incorrect answer removes a mark. don't guess please. Part 2 three essay questions to answer one. your English is tested in this section. please do not draw diagrams. practice to write essays with the attached questions now. wc ll be coming later 2 u.the more essays you can write outside the hall before the test the better you will be. Part 3 10 questions to answer all. these questions are in accordance with your first choice. draw diagrams as much as possible. This information that am giving is all over nairaland, i added a word file to this mail so you can download it. the past question is dated 2003/2004. the part am giving to you is only the objective section of the exam, though i have the
theory part of that same year but it is related to those who chose either petroleum engineering, chemical engineering or gas engineering as their first and second choice. My advice is that whatever course you filled get current happenings about that field, read news papers eg guardian, watch the news especially CNN to get current stuffs, read extremely wide and GOD would surely see you through. READ current affairs.
Mind u the questions changes every year so dont solely depend on this.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 12:37pm On May 19, 2013
Current Affairs

The current affairs comes from angles you may never expect.

As a teaser, try answering the following questions which are drawn from past PTDF tests

Which artist is behind the famous Mona Lisa portrait?

How many times did the Super Falcons win the Female African Nations Cup?

Which state in Nigeria do you find Kastina Ala?

Which Coach led Super Eagles to World Cup 1998?

Which year did Oil prospecting start in Nigeria?

The first commercial deep water oil discovery in Nigeria is….

Third longest river in Africa is ……………..

Did you answer all correctly within 3 mins or less? To help you we have spoken with many past scholars and this is what they think…..

Identify the areas to prepare such as

Sports: Read up world cup history and Nigeria participation. What do you look for? Coaches that led Nigerian team, their captains, what stage of the tournament did Nigeria get to and where was the tournament hosted. Look for key records such as country that have lifted the world cup more etc.Also take note of who FIFA’s president is, where their headquarters is, full meaning of FIFA and any other thing that crosses your mind. Do same for other tournaments. Also, do some research on Olympics and commonwealth games. A quick question which city hosted the last Winter Olympics (If you answered London that will be F9 for you). Don’t forget other major sporting events like tennis e.g all time highest grand slam holder in tennis? how many grand slam event in tennis?

Politics: Nigerias political history and people presently in government. UN and other international orgnaisations (take note of their leaders and where their headquarters are). Number of LG in Nigeria and state creation, noting the govt in power when they were created. Look up key cities in different states in Nigeria and scan through cities in the world and the countries they are (In 2010 PTDF, there was a question: Which country is the city of Timbuktu? Did you answer that?)

Oil and gas: History of oil and gas production in Nigeria. When was oil first exported in Nigeria? (PTDF 2009). whats OML License? what is a marginal field? among others. How many oil export terminals do we have in Nigeria? who are the owners of these terminals? LNG exporting in Nigeria started in…..?who is representing Nigeria in OPEC? Who is OPEC leader? where is OPEC headquarters? when did Nigeria join OPEC? Who is minister of petroleum? and many more…..this will give you a picture of what to expect

Other questions in this section will be drawn from maths and basic english. Simple statistics, quadratic equations, word problems in mathematics etc. Basic english: you code all those “Fill in the blank spaces” kind of questions like “obi — a boy”. We are thinking that JAMB will be a good preparatory for the English and Maths sections. Don’t go hard on that. The questions on this section are quite simple and with good preparation can see you finish it in style.

PTDF will be spending about 8 million naira on you during your stay in UK. So its really hard. You have to work for it, No sentiments!.

We have complete 2010 questions but for very good reasons we are not posting it publicly. To get this questions sent to you by email follow the steps below:

1) Like our page on facebook.

2) Share our Facebook page and invite your friends to like

3) Follow our blog

Drop us a message on Facebook when you meet these criteria and we send you the questions as soon as possible.

We wish you all the luck in your preparations.

Oversea Scholarships for Nigerians Team

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 12:40pm On May 19, 2013
abbakacici: Current Affairs

As a teaser, try answering the following questions which are drawn from past PTDF tests

Did you answer all correctly within 3 mins or less? To help you we have spoken with many past scholars and this is what they think…..

Sports: Read up world cup history and Nigeria participation. What do you look for? Coaches that led Nigerian team, their captains, what stage of the tournament did Nigeria get to and where was the tournament hosted. Look for key records such as country that have lifted the world cup more etc.Also take note of who FIFA’s president is, where their headquarters is, full meaning of FIFA and any other thing that crosses your mind. Do same for other tournaments. Also, do some research on Olympics and commonwealth games. A quick question which city hosted the last Winter Olympics (If you answered London that will be F9 for you). Don’t forget other major sporting events like tennis e.g all time highest grand slam holder in tennis? how many grand slam event in tennis?

Politics: Nigerias political history and people presently in government. UN and other international orgnaisations (take note of their leaders and where their headquarters are). Number of LG in Nigeria and state creation, noting the govt in power when they were created. Look up key cities in different states in Nigeria and scan through cities in the world and the countries they are (In 2010 PTDF, there was a question: Which country is the city of Timbuktu? Did you answer that?)

Oil and gas: History of oil and gas production in Nigeria. When was oil first exported in Nigeria? (PTDF 2009). whats OML License? what is a marginal field? among others. How many oil export terminals do we have in Nigeria? who are the owners of these terminals? LNG exporting in Nigeria started in…..?who is representing Nigeria in OPEC? Who is OPEC leader? where is OPEC headquarters? when did Nigeria join OPEC? Who is minister of petroleum? and many more…..this will give you a picture of what to expect

Other questions in this section will be drawn from maths and basic english. Simple statistics, quadratic equations, word problems in mathematics etc. Basic english: you code all those “Fill in the blank spaces” kind of questions like “obi — a boy”. We are thinking that JAMB will be a good preparatory for the English and Maths sections. Don’t go hard on that. The questions on this section are quite simple and with good preparation can see you finish it in style.

PTDF will be spending about 8 million naira on you during your stay in UK. So its really hard. You have to work for it, No sentiments!.

We have complete 2010 questions but for very good reasons we are not posting it publicly. To get this questions sent to you by email follow the steps below:

3) Follow our blog

Drop us a message on Facebook when you meet these criteria and we send you the questions as soon as possible.

this is not my post am just in hurry that why i dont edit i just saw on facebook and want to share with you guys
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2013
Good Evening All,

Please does any one know any centre where they do tutorials for this PTDF test? Please Reply ASAP
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by mail13231(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2013
ghg
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by annfeliks(f): 6:40pm On May 20, 2013
DMainMan: free ptdf geoscience past questions is a
available.
For those interested, Send me your email
address as PM. D deadline for request is
on Tuesday, latest 12 noon. Would send it
afterwards. Those dat will receive it
should send it to other people dat ask for
it after the deadline. i wil b busy as i
might not attend to it after d deadline.
Success to u guys.
annfeliks83@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by annfeliks(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2013

3) Follow our blog

Thanks a million Sir. You really are a God-sent to us. God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eddyland: 4:27pm On May 22, 2013
abbakacici: . I have simple but only part a if you need it send me ur email address
pls send it, here is my mail eddybones@gmail.com
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Ochedi(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2013
me 2....fridayochedi@gmail.com
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Amdan: 9:30pm On May 31, 2013

3) Follow our blog

pls help send to my email danab.f2001@gmail.com
thanx a lot
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Assalaffiy: 5:08am On Jun 01, 2013
Wen is the test date for MSc Oversea scholarship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.