Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France (78799 Views)

2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Msc, Phd And Undergraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
looolllll...han han @eddyland....u dey vex...............no worries guys...all will hapen @ d ryt tym
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
the time is around the corner. lets look on and pray it will happen soon. pls the white paper th honourable minister for petroleum resources said they have signed and reimbursed ptdf is from where then? i knw that the ministry will fix things up soon because they cant ask us to apply while there wont be scholarship. lets pray on my friends and fellow 2013 ptdf scholars. eerythig will be done quickly and now that crude oil sells for around 108 dollars per barrel nigeria is rich very rich so compared to when it was sold at 97 dollars per barrel. our testimonies is here. we learnt that everything is ready only that they re waiting for the go ahead from the ES and that implies the fund is almost ready. evrybody is on standby. atleast we celebrated nigerian women recently and we spent very well. why not this now when i am involved. pls lets get ready ooo
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
eddyland:
it is my own fault den 4 nt being able 2 inform ppl wel on whts on ground, who ar d FG? Hav u 4gontn dt ptdf is a major parastatal of d FG. NNPC,Ptdf,NCDSC,FRSN,SON,PHCN,BON nd oda FG ministries,Agencys incuding d 3 main arms of govmt ar all Fedral government as far as am concern. Evn Gudluk,Mark nd Tambuwal do make statements dat if d FG wil do dis or dat. I den begin 2 wonder who rily are dis FG
exatly.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
The 24th has come and gone
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by freddaboh(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
It's only God's intervention that can save the situation for us.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Does this mean PTDF will refund our money back to us? If they don't, it is Advanced Fee Fraud because they obtained the money from us in pretence of providing us scholarship. Now, it is certain the scholarship cannot be provided by them at the stipulated time (September, 2013).
How do we proceed to ensure that the government is held accountable, not just in this situation, but in other areas?

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2013
freddaboh: It's only God's intervention that can save the situation for us.
Sure.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
eddyland:
...Evn Gudluk,Mark nd Tambuwal do make statements dat if d FG wil do dis or dat. I den begin 2 wonder who rily are dis FG
Ridiculous, but TRUE
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by RichieJP: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2013
is it not possible for us to organise ourselves into a mastermind, capable of achieving this end. We have to speak out and express our dissatisfaction at the unfair handling of this year's OSS programme. How can the youths be so silent and motionless as the mortuary itself? Please, let us put forth our email addresses, to enable us contact one another, so we can think up something. In the mean time, I suggest two alternatives; voicing our anger via any of these national dailies, and/or sending delegates to Abuja, to see the ES, or any other high ranking officer, on behalf of the PTDF OSS candidates 2014. Please, we can't just be bereft of ideas because of this whooping disappointment, and stinking disregard. This is my view.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2013
RichieJP: is it not possible for us to organise ourselves into a mastermind, capable of achieving this end. We have to speak out and express our dissatisfaction at the unfair handling of this year's OSS programme. How can the youths be so silent and motionless as the mortuary itself? Please, let us put forth our email addresses, to enable us contact one another, so we can think up something. In the mean time, I suggest two alternatives; voicing our anger via any of these national dailies, and/or sending delegates to Abuja, to see the ES, or any other high ranking officer, on behalf of the PTDF OSS candidates 2014. Please, we can't just be bereft of ideas because of this whooping disappointment, and stinking disregard. This is my view.
U r right.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Please do anyone have idea on how to secure education loan or grant of 6million naira.I recently got admission at Cranfield University to study Offshore and Ocean Technology with Subsea Engineering.D resumption date is 4th October. I can not afford to miss the opportunity cos only 30 students were admitted. Since no news on PTDF, I have to look for alternative before it is too late. Repayment will be 12months after graduating September next year. I do not mind paying with interest. Keystone bank is not an option cos of their terms. Thank u
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Any notification?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Schelube: Please do anyone have idea on how to secure education loan or grant of 6million naira.I recently got admission at Cranfield University to study Offshore and Ocean Technology with Subsea Engineering.D resumption date is 4th October. I can not afford to miss the opportunity cos only 30 students were admitted. Since no news on PTDF, I have to look for alternative before it is too late. Repayment will be 12months after graduating September next year. I do not mind paying with interest. Keystone bank is not an option cos of their terms. Thank u
it is a rare feat my friend. i was admitted into offshore and ocean technology with subsea engineering at cranfield university for 2013/2014 session too. i ve been looking for alternatives too so as to meet up with the financial obligation since ptdf decided to bring up the test late. please can you inbox me the terms and condition for geting an educational loan from keystone bank please. you can mail me via jayjayprexy@gmail.com. thanks and hope to see you soon
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Keystone bank condition of Education loan: i. Open UK Education Savings Account and build up your deposit up to 20% (minimum) of your proposed school fee.
ii. Apply for the credit facility (please note that your application will not be processed if the balance in your UK Education Savings Account is less than 10% of your proposed school fee)
iii. Keystone Bank process your loan application and advise you of the outcome. The equity contribution by applicant/obligor is 30% of the following expenses
i. School fees
ii. Accommodation for the period of study
iii. Maintenance for the period of study
iv. Return ticket to the UK. The maximum amount to be granted is 5million naira. Who is qualified to apply for the loan?
i. Individuals with regular source of income and acceptable convertible collateral (share, landed properties) or sponsor/guarantor
ii. Non-working individuals with sponsor/guarantor (sponsor with convertible collateral) . As you can see,it is not what most of us can get
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by chidi5(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
it is a rare feat my friend. i was admitted into offshore and ocean technology with subsea engineering at cranfield university for 2013/2014 session too. i ve been looking for alternatives too so as to meet up with the financial obligation since ptdf decided to bring up the test late. please can you inbox me the terms and condition for geting an educational loan from keystone bank please. you can mail me via jayjayprexy@gmail.com. thanks and hope to see you soon
Did u say 'bring up d test late', it has not even been fixed yet
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2013
chidi_1:
Did u say 'bring up d test late', it has not even been fixed yet
yes i said bring up the test because i am still believing it is going to hold soon . atleast now that i am involved it will hold. God has not brought me this far to leave me here. to prevent ptdf frm conducting the test. God is on the throne.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by chidi5(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
yes i said bring up the test because i am still believing it is going to hold soon . atleast now that i am involved it will hold. God has not brought me this far to leave me here. to prevent ptdf frm conducting the test. God is on the throne.
My faith is also so strong about it. i havent given up about it.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
chidi_1:
My faith is also so strong about it. i havent given up about it.
we hope so.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Not this weekend either............if they were going to do it they would have already
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
modash: Not this weekend either............if they were going to do it they would have already
we hope 2 hear 4rm den.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2013
What is it that you want to hear, an explanation or an invitation?

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2013
Must we write test ?.PTDF messed up this year. Why can't they invite us for interview and screening.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
friends... i ve been trying to look for alternatives bt it is nt easy at all. pls tell ptdf to call us on time please. i cant wait to be a 2013 ptdf scholar . please when are they calling us ?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: friends... i ve been trying to look for alternatives bt it is nt easy at all. pls tell ptdf to call us on time please. i cant wait to be a 2013 ptdf scholar . please when are they calling us ?
no date yet.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
modash: What is it that you want to hear, an explanation or an invitation?
both.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 3:36am On Sep 01, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: friends... i ve been trying to look for alternatives bt it is nt easy at all. pls tell ptdf to call us on time please. i cant wait to be a 2013 ptdf scholar . please when are they calling us ?
My guy you need to chill about this ptdf stuff
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
modash:
My guy you need to chill about this ptdf stuff
my guy what do u mean by chilling abt the ptdf stuff please?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
SEPTEMBER No News No date. Please where and how can I secure a loan of 6million, Repayment 24 months, I don't mind paying with interest
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
my guy what do u mean by chilling abt the ptdf stuff please?
Just realize that sept isn't going to be possible
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
but the ES said everything will be completed in three weeks. he said so in his address at the ministerial platform, didnt he?
pls ptdf should not do that at all ooo.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: but the ES said everything will be completed in three weeks. he said so in his address at the ministerial platform, didnt he?
we hope 2 received invitation.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by obidadon: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: but the ES said everything will be completed in three weeks. he said so in his address at the ministerial platform, didnt he?

guy,u no go kill me with laugh.i av been following dis thread from d beginning but decided to comment now cos i feel d pains of some of d commentators here.Firstly,i will start by telling you that PTDF is a fraudulent govt agency dat has planned,calculated and perfectly executed wat i call...advance fee fraud...in order to enrich the gluttonous PDP govt. PDP is the worst thing that has ever happen to Nigeria and Nigerians.Look arud u,how many graduates can u count that are jobless,hopeless,poverty stricken and xtremely frustrated cos of d rate of joblessness which is very alarming in this our beloved, richly endowned and blessed nation.Our brothers and sisters are at home due to ASUU strike cos of the non-chalant attitude of the PDP govt to implement the agreement reached by both parties since 2009,worst still,no standard quality education,no food,no housing,no health care services,no electricity,the list is endless, while the baboons(PDP MEMBERS) are busy devouring the wealth of this great nation.They(PDP) hosted their so called 'PDP convention'(OCCULTIC GATHERING) 2days ago in continuity without shame to talk about the state of the nation which you and I know that it(NATION) Is at its epileptic state.Secondly,i will advice you all not to put your mind in this whole scam called PTDF and PDP cos they have failed Nigerians.GOD BLESS U ALL,GOD BLESS THE POOR MASSES of this nation whose human rights have been drastically abused,GOD bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / Abu Zaria Admission Threads / An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.