Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France (78774 Views)

2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Msc, Phd And Undergraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
ANY NEWS PEOPLE? CANT WAIT TO RECEIVE THE CALL OR SMS OR EMAIL FROM PTDF FOR THE TEST AND INDUCTION.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Any info 4rm PTDF?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by chidi5(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Any Infor please, 2morow is 01 Aug. time is running out
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Didn't want to say this, but on a lighter note, "FG don chop our money."
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
I STILL BELIEVE THE TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED THIS YEAR, WE WILL BE INDUCTED, WE WILL BE AWARDED THE SCHLARSHIP.LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT GOD IS GOING OR ABOUT DING FR US.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Stevensonperson(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
weda ptdf or not i wil stil make it.Destiny Dudes.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by RichieJP: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2013
we should actually be thinking of how to write to PTDF and convey our dissatisfaction at this wide and annoying communication gap. This alone could make them change their mind and know that we can speak out as elites. Although I strongly believe that whatever reason that is making them delay the test is one that could make us uncomfortable in the UK during our studies, and should thus be dealt with now.Money tinz
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
RichieJP: we should actually be thinking of how to write to PTDF and convey our dissatisfaction at this wide and annoying communication gap. This alone could make them change their mind and know that we can speak out as elites. Although I strongly believe that whatever reason that is making them delay the test is one that could make us uncomfortable in the UK during our studies, and should thus be dealt with now.Money tinz
lets waits since we're already in August.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
What's happening to PTDF.No exam yet & No information to explain d reason for this action. I would hv relax or seek alternative way of funding my admission. Who can I turn to @ this late hour that will answer me. Please anyone with their contact should post here cos I can't wait any longer to express the way I feel to them. So sad
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eddyland: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2013
9ja is a country wr i knw dt anytin is posibl nd can hapen. Wr a sick president can be smugld at 9t, wr an assembly member can be maced at will nd wr ptdf can colet thousands of ppl 1000 naira in d name of scolaship witout telin dem anytin nd leavin dem at d mercies of demselvs. 9ja which way 4ward? Wht abt doz dat wud hav bin abl 2 source 4 alternativs nd mayb by nw hav goten demselvs ready other dan waitin 4 ptdf endless test date.evn if u go 2 dier site,site luks old nd unupdated, a whole govment parastatal lik ptdf wil kip ppl in d dark up til dis moment. Oh i 4got dat in 9ja anytin can hapen witout anybody capabl of punishing anybody. If i say no hop 4 9ja as an entity, som ppl wil nt undastand. I weep 4 my country!
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Stevensonperson(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2013
God hlp Nigeria
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Stevensonperson: God hlp Nigeria
Aameen.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
GOD WILL TOUCH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE FUND AND THEY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING. ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE FUND BECAUSE IF THERE IS NO MONEY THE ACTING ES WOULDNT HAVE APPROVED THE SALE OF SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE APPLICATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO I WANT TO SAY THAT THE PRESENT ES IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PERFECT PLANS TO ENSURE THAT WE HAVE A FULFILLING TIME OF STUDY AT OUR VARIOUS SCHOOLS. LETS WAIT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE NOW FOR PTDF TO GET US READY FOR OUR MSC PROGRAM. LETS CONTINUE TO PREPARE . GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND MAKE US SUCCESSFUL.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by ops84(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
@jayjay

Pls will like to have a discussion with u.
Ds is my email-law84.flowermate@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by annfeliks(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
ops84: @jayjay

Pls will like to have a discussion with u.
Ds is my email-law84.flowermate@gmail.com

Thanks
pls make your discussion with jayjay public so we can gain 4rm it if its related to this thread
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ OPS84, HERE IS MY EMAIL: jonatjohnson@yahoo.com.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: GOD WILL TOUCH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE FUND AND THEY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING. ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE FUND BECAUSE IF THERE IS NO MONEY THE ACTING ES WOULDNT HAVE APPROVED THE SALE OF SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE APPLICATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO I WANT TO SAY THAT THE PRESENT ES IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO PERFECT PLANS TO ENSURE THAT WE HAVE A FULFILLING TIME OF STUDY AT OUR VARIOUS SCHOOLS. LETS WAIT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE NOW FOR PTDF TO GET US READY FOR OUR MSC PROGRAM. LETS CONTINUE TO PREPARE . GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND MAKE US SUCCESSFUL.
we Hope so.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eyezik123: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=Jibhas][/quote] the new ES said there will be scholarship and that everything shall be in 3 weeks so as to meet up with the resumption date. Am 100% sure of my words.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
@eyezik123.what's d source of your info because I can't imagin writing exam,getting the results,induction,sorting the visa issues and traveling for some schools that resume september to be done all in three weeks. With typical nigeria styles abi

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
eyezik123: the new ES said there will be scholarship and that everything shall be in 3 weeks so as to meet up with the resumption date. Am 100% sure of my words.
PLEASE LET US KNOW THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS INFORMATION . WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR AND SEE THINGS COMPLETED IN JUST THREE WEEKS.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eyezik123: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
PLEASE LET US KNOW THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS INFORMATION . WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR AND SEE THINGS COMPLETED IN JUST THREE WEEKS.
@schelube and @jayjayprexy, this information is concrete and authentic. I am also a prospective ptdf scholar. During the ministerial platform when the minister of petroleum was to present the scorecard of her ministry, a question was asked about the ptdf scholars abroad who were complaining of delay in allowance remittance and she said,a white paper has been signed and that ptdf has been reimbursed. The subsequent episode of the platform features the new ES of ptdf himself, Oluwale Oluleye, where questions about ptdf scholars complaining abroad and the writing of test for those that were shortlisted for 2013/2014 OSS test were asked and I can assure u that his response were VERY positive. Recently, he visited ptdf scholars in Malaysia who were part of the amnesty program and gave his words that, the issue of delays in their allowance will be a thing of the past.
The fact is that, ptdf, has financial challenges but am sure it has been tackled. He went ahead to say that, there was no plans by the ptdf to domesticate nor scrap the oss scheme and that, the lss, oss and the university upgrade program will be run concurrently. He also added that, they will not want a situation were by a student will be sent abroad without his tuition and the likes been catered for. Common guys, ptdf has a reputation to protect even though the silence isn't healthy.
Right now, ptdf has lots of questions to answer as regards the delays in the conduct of the test but, the ES said since the test is an e-test, everything will be quickly done within 3 weeks so as to meet up with the September resumption date.
For the past three weeks now, PTDF update, a radio Nigeria program on the activities of the ptdf has not been on air due to the ministerial platform stuff but, I listened to the one of today where kalu Otisi, representing the PR unit of the ptdf gave a replay of the speeches made by the new ES, the questions asked and the answers he gave during the platform. 3 weeks before now, on the ptdf update program, a question was asked about 2013/2014 OSS date in which, one Timi representing the PR unit said that,every arrangement has been made by the dept in charge of scholarship matters and that they are waiting for signal from the management. I couldnt phone-in today because of time but I am confident, the test is certainly coming up perhaps in 15 days max. Gudluck in advance!

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2013
eyezik123: @schelube and @jayjayprexy, this information is concrete and authentic. I am also a prospective ptdf scholar. During the ministerial platform when the minister of petroleum was to present the scorecard of her ministry, a question was asked about the ptdf scholars abroad who were complaining of delay in allowance remittance and she said,a white paper has been signed and that ptdf has been reimbursed. The subsequent episode of the platform features the new ES of ptdf himself, Oluwale Oluleye, where questions about ptdf scholars complaining abroad and the writing of test for those that were shortlisted for 2013/2014 OSS test were asked and I can assure u that his response were VERY positive. Recently, he visited ptdf scholars in Malaysia who were part of the amnesty program and gave his words that, the issue of delays in their allowance will be a thing of the past.
The fact is that, ptdf, has financial challenges but am sure it has been tackled. He went ahead to say that, there was no plans by the ptdf to domesticate nor scrap the oss scheme and that, the lss, oss and the university upgrade program will be run concurrently. He also added that, they will not want a situation were by a student will be sent abroad without his tuition and the likes been catered for. Common guys, ptdf has a reputation to protect even though the silence isn't healthy.
Right now, ptdf has lots of questions to answer as regards the delays in the conduct of the test but, the ES said since the test is an e-test, everything will be quickly done within 3 weeks so as to meet up with the September resumption date. We hope so.
For the past three weeks now, PTDF update, a radio Nigeria program on the activities of the ptdf has not been on air due to the ministerial platform stuff but, I listened to the one of today where kalu Otisi, representing the PR unit of the ptdf gave a replay of the speeches made by the new ES, the questions asked and the answers he gave during the platform. 3 weeks before now, on the ptdf update program, a question was asked about 2013/2014 OSS date in which, one Timi representing the PR unit said that,every arrangement has been made by the dept in charge of scholarship matters and that they are waiting for signal from the management. I couldnt phone-in today because of time but I am confident, the test is certainly coming up perhaps in 15 days max. Gudluck in advance!
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2013
eyezik123: @schelube and @jayjayprexy, this information is concrete and authentic. I am also a prospective ptdf scholar. During the ministerial platform when the minister of petroleum was to present the scorecard of her ministry, a question was asked about the ptdf scholars abroad who were complaining of delay in allowance remittance and she said,a white paper has been signed and that ptdf has been reimbursed. The subsequent episode of the platform features the new ES of ptdf himself, Oluwale Oluleye, where questions about ptdf scholars complaining abroad and the writing of test for those that were shortlisted for 2013/2014 OSS test were asked and I can assure u that his response were VERY positive. Recently, he visited ptdf scholars in Malaysia who were part of the amnesty program and gave his words that, the issue of delays in their allowance will be a thing of the past.
Right now, ptdf has lots of questions to answer as regards the delays in the conduct of the test but, the ES said since the test is an e-test, everything will be quickly done within 3 weeks so as to meet up with the September resumption date.
we hope so.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by chidi5(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=Jibhas][/quote]
God will see us through it
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=Jibhas] we hope so.[/quote
I WILL LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THE DAY ,TIME, AND RADIO STATION THAT AIR THE PTDF UPDATE PLEASE. ATLEAST THIS IS GOOD NEWS. LET US CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF PTDF AND I AM SURE WE WILL HAVE TESTIMONIES TO SHARE SOON.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by RichieJP: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2013
yes o, we will by his grace.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by abbakacici: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Let assume the test take place on 17 or 24 August results out 23 or 30 , admission letter will take minimum of 1 week sometimes 2 weeks thus that will be -
Almost 10 th September let assume instead of the 21days (15 workings days) for visa

ptdf manage to get it in 10days that will be 20 september induction will take a week that is 27 september
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbakacici: Let assume the test take place on 17 or 24 August results out 23 or 30 , admission letter will take minimum of 1 week sometimes 2 weeks thus that will be -
Almost 10 th September let assume instead of the 21days (15 workings days) for visa

ptdf manage to get it in 10days that will be 20 september induction will take a week that is 27 september
we hope so.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by SegunMike(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
please i want to ask, if securing admission is required. what if u dont have any yet, would PTDF still process one for you if you are successful?.....Please i need urgent response....thx
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ segunmike,By now you suppose to have gotten admission because even if your pass the PTDF test, during screening PTDF will screen you out cos you have to show evidence of admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.