Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

8 Year Old Schoolboy Marries A 61 Year Old Mum Of Five... (Pics inclusive) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Year Old Schoolboy Marries A 61 Year Old Mum Of Five... (Pics inclusive) (710 Views)

Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) / Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) / An 8 Year Old Boy Marries A 61 Year Old Woman With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Year Old Schoolboy Marries A 61 Year Old Mum Of Five... (Pics inclusive) by adewal15(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
A SCHOOLBOY aged eight ties the knot — with a woman
aged 61. Little Sanele Masilela got hitched in front of
100 guests to mum-of-five Helen Shabangu, who
already has a husband.
The couple swapped rings and kissed in the ceremony
in Tshwane, South Africa, which Sanele claimed his
dead ancestors ordered him to arrange.
But he and his bride did not sign a marriage certificate
and do not live together. His family, who forked out
£1,500 on the wedding, insisted it was only a ritual and
was not legally binding.
Sanele said: “I told my mother I wanted to get married
as I really did want to. “I’m happy that I married Helen.
When I’m older I will marry a lady my own age.”
The boy’s 46-year-old mum Patience said: “Sanele’s
grandfather asked him to get married before he died.
He chose Helen because he loves her.
“By doing this we made the ancestors happy. If we
hadn’t, something bad would have happened in the
family.”
Helen said: “It is what the ancestors wanted.”

(1) (Reply)

18 Kinds Of Women More Likely To Cheat On Their Partners. / Wickedness!! A Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Make Up,dont Break Up: 4 Ways To Stop Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.