Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

----- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ----- (1187 Views)

Distance, Pride And Bad Friends Are "Killing" Us, Should I Let Him Go? / Should I Let Her Do It????? / Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

----- by nice4life: 3:21am On Mar 12, 2013
----
Re: ----- by Mynd44: 3:51am On Mar 12, 2013
The first thing to do when you hurt someone is to forgive yourself. You have to do that even before seeking out forgiveness from that person or else you would be haunted by that thing for a long time. You have to let it go bro

1 Like

Re: ----- by Lookmanade(m): 5:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Since you've accepted that the problem is from you and you think you don't deserve her, please let her go, it shows that you still need to get mature in relationship matters and you can't afford to hurt her more in your learning stage now. Find a better place and time to explain thing to her so that she can understand. I know she will feel even more hurt but she will be ok over time. By the time she looks back, she will be happy for it because issues like what had happened before might still surface and it will get much more unbearable by then. Let her go now.

(1) (Reply)

A Rap Story I Will Never Forget In My Life / Ladies Is This Romantic? / See Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.