Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24455 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
debosky:

It depends on the level of anger/offence - if you've done something really serious to upset your spouse, I think it's highly insensitive to request for sex under such circumstances since you know she is quite angry at the time. She isn't a prostitu.te that should provide sex on tap regardless of the situation.

While anger shouldn't simply be used as an excuse to deny sex, your 'church mind' should tell you when you've done something that will require some time for her to get over.

Excellent points as usual but some women can punish you with that thing... sha
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by debosky(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Opera Mini:

Bros, don't forget that this anger could be both ways o. Can you rightly oblige your wife with sex when you're angry with her?

I don't know - it all depends. Men are way easier to convince to have sex than women are, so I might not deny her. grin

Women (often/typically) don't compartmentalise like men can, so understanding that, I adjust my expectations accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by coogar: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
debosky:

I don't know - it all depends. Men are way easier to convince to have sex than men are, so I might not deny her. grin

Women (often/typically) don't compartmentalise like men can, so understanding that, I adjust my expectations accordingly.

debo, easy on the caffeine!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by debosky(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fixed. grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
debosky:

I don't know - it all depends. Men are way easier to convince to have sex than women are, so I might not deny her. grin

Good man
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
debosky:

true talk, my brother
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2013
**** L0L busted!!

In the cyber land called NL, everyone is perfect and their shyte does not smell

LMAO...
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee: **** L0L busted!!

In the cyber land called NL, everyone is perfect and their shyte does not smell

LMAO...

Including your or aren't you married or dating married women? tongue
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
honeric01:

Including your or aren't you married or dating married women? tongue

dude, if na joke stop am angry

I will not welcome curses in my life by dating a married woman cheesy grin
i dont want the wrath of the vengeful husband
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:

but, you can as a married man date a single lady?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Abukenzy(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
bebe2: Well, every body get their own style o. As for me, If u want it dat night, ur action during the day go tell me e.g, helping wit the kids and house chores then we go both go bed early but if u leave it all to me then I come upstairs ten o'clock and u set that dragon wait me, it's a Lie! E no go work

TRUE TALK
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:

lol, talk true.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
greatgod2012:

but, you can as a married man date a single lady?

Dear Ma, I will also not do such as fornication is also wrong
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
I hate to say it but money is a driving force for some women (and some men too) and the love they have for you increases in line with the depth of your pocket, power, worth, generosity etc.

That is why you will see rich & powerful but ugly, dirty, lousy, rude men with beautiful wivessssss at home and heaps of concubines all trying to get in so as to catch a piece of the action. Put the same man in a lower level office worker job and no one will be interested.

. . . . so if it works that way, then its almost certain that once the money stops flowing the man becomes redundant and useless and is kicked to the kerb.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:

Dear Ma, I will also not do such as fornication is also wrong

may God help you!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
greatgod2012:

may God help you!

Amin ma
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
herseys01: Once you are turned on, the blood does not flow as much. Also it is medically proven that when you are on your period, the insides of the vagi na are more sensitive, for all women who have not reached the big O (Orgasm), this is the best time to try it. grin Also your boobs are very tender, if he handles them well and with care, na heaven o grin

omo se lecture..........you people dey try, but i no fit o
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2013
ifyalways:
Solutions:
1.Give am b00by to deal with.You dont have to do anything than lie down and enjoy the feelings.
2.Use that anger positively.Mount that Jericho and ride it with all your soul and body.It cures anger.
3.cuddle up.the warmth and heat from both bodies would make you feel like it or doze off happily.

cheesy
FAINTS!!!!!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2013
Odunnu:
God does not give you that which you cannot handle. He is our strenght. If He gives a woman an everyday man, He sustains her strenght too.
Only applicable if God choses your spouse for you, but in most cases we chose our spouse.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2013
k2039:
FAINTS!!!!!

pls, wake up, its reality.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2013
Petraman: The two major reasons why i can turn my wife down wen demanding for lovemaking are:
1. Wen she offended me and she has not admitted that she has done something wrong. So instead of fighting or shouting with her, i'll just not answer her on bed;
2. When i'd work all day and i'm tired.
So, what happens if you are also in the mood.
Will you deprive yourself of gratifying you urge because you trying to punish her (I forgot, there are other alternatives, other ladies)
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2013
byvan:

Some women's attitude to life is baffling and this is a supposed graduate.
Going to school doen't necessarily make one literate.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2013
tunapawizzy: if she has mouth odour that wont just go or if it smells like rotten fish down there
Sounds like someone is talking from practical experience.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2013
chucky234: When she is pregnant? Are you serious,come learner that's the period you need to pump that puss:y to stupor.
Haba put on your thinking cap na,or better still come to my class for some essential lectures.
kai, this is serious.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2013
slimyem: Do it in a bathtub or under the shower so you won't have to worry about your bedspread.I hear some do it that way..undecided
gringringringringringringrin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2013
herseys01: Once you are turned on, the blood does not flow as much. Also it is medically proven that when you are on your period, the insides of the vagi na are more sensitive, for all women who have not reached the big O (Orgasm), this is the best time to try it. grin Also your boobs are very tender, if he handles them well and with care, na heaven o grin
My goodness!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
k2039: So, what happens if you are also in the mood.
Will you deprive yourself of gratifying you urge because you trying to punish her (I forgot, there are other alternatives, other ladies)

that to him is how to resolve issues with his wiffy, which to me, is wrong, why cant he address the whole thing and get it over just there.
Marriage requires selflessness and seex shouldnt be used as weapon of punishment by any of the spouse.
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
@K2039, i just hope you've learnt one or more things on this thread, that will help you in your marriage later on.
May God guide you into getting married to the right partner and also give you the power and grace to be a right partner yourself.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by k2039: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
greatgod2012: @K2039, i just hope you've learnt one or more things on this thread, that will help you in your marriage later on.
May God guide you into getting married to the right partner and also give you the power and grace to be a right partner yourself.
[img]http://justmeint.files./2010/07/amen.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.