Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24454 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Olutokun1: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
greatgod2012:

yes, i agree with cheating.
Concerning illness, i believe since he will know about it, he wont even make attempt, abi, what do you think?
Lol @ killing you for your mother, that is another area........being abusive......that will be a total turn off for me too, if it happens, thank Gd, it hasnt happened to me and i pray it never happen.
As regards paying back mood, your temprament must be melancholy, thats one of our weaknesses.........being revengeful.....hhhmmmm, well, its not advisable in marriage, its cankerworm that eats up the love btwn couples, but the most important thing is that one of the parties shouldnt just start it, its hard to live with.
May God help us all.

Killing you for your mother is not the physical abuse o! Didn't you notice her naughty smile? I'm sure the 'killing' she meant is the one that will make you strike a yoga pose in front of a high speed fan after you just 'survived'...abi @op, no be so?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by derbypiero(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
my wife turns me down cos i av a big dicck i need advise!!!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by dahmie2013: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
I can't turn my partner down on d basis of cheating. I've now accepted the reality that most men cheat, so if I find my husband cheating, I'll let him know I know and we must use condom hence forth cos of our kids. I don't want dem to be orphans. Its not easy, but its reality.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by kekerazi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
SEX is Cheap...Even though our 1st Lady PEJ wants to build a brotheL for about a billion Naira..SEX is Cheap...Turn me down I'll go and Bleep my OPO grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by firetrap(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
derbypiero: my wife turns me down cos i av a big dicck i need advise!!!

get urself some lubricants and always take it slow and easy. some well endowed men think all women love big dick and rough sex, well its a lie cos nobody likes bruises. big prick Na curse

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please can this topic be closed
This is as a result of some bright dud moving this to Front page
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by nmagirl(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
obyikye: If
he cheats, abuses(of any kind).
when baby is barely 3-4weeks old(post natal hormones I guess). when we
want to select the sex of the next baby(pre-ovalution tins). when I am
really tried,also if I am fasting and praying to God for favour.
Apart from the above mentioned, hubby is welcomed anytime,anyday and anywhere including menstrual days *winks*

are u kidding me. Won't even allow him touch me during menstrual period, with all d pains? huh! anyway he can't even stand d sight of blood
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by babseg(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
derbypiero: my wife turns me down cos i av a big dicck i need advise!!!

try to dey pour hot water on it every morning to shrink it wink it has worked before so urs shouldn't be an exception
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think I always turns off my wife and for like 2 months now no s3x. But this has been going on for ages, well body no be fire wood and i am getting it somewhere else.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by sangybabe(f): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
babseg:

try to dey pour hot water on it every morning to shrink it wink it has worked before so urs shouldn't be an exception
so funny
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
greatgod2012:

yes, i agree with cheating.
Concerning illness, i believe since he will know about it, he wont even make attempt, abi, what do you think?
Lol @ killing you for your mother, that is another area........being abusive......that will be a total turn off for me too, if it happens, thank Gd, it hasnt happened to me and i pray it never happen.
As regards paying back mood, your temprament must be melancholy, thats one of our weaknesses.........being revengeful.....hhhmmmm, well, its not advisable in marriage, its cankerworm that eats up the love btwn couples, but the most important thing is that one of the parties shouldnt just start it, its hard to live with.
May God help us all.

Most times cheating is not discovered immediately, so you would have had sex with him numerous times grin . when you find out, it is ok to feel disgusted and hurt, but I assure you, you will withold for a week or so and be back to humping before you know it (talking from experience) wink . If he truly loves you, he would not try to have sex with you when he has an infection, but if you come on to him and you persist, he will infect you cos 1. men dont think when they want to have sex 2. he would never tell you he has an infection, so fight does not start. 3. If he says you should use condom, you might become suspicious, only if you use it before. Men are sleek and most times they do not even know they have an infection until you have it, because biologically due to the way our sex organs are designed, men might have infection for ages and not feel any symptom, but because ours is open, we get symptoms immediately. If you even confront them and say you have an infection, they become defensive and say "you must have got it from some place else, cos I do not have any" . Only God will save us women o.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
0rion: I think I always turns off my wife and for like 2 months now no s3x. But this has been going on for ages, well body no be fire wood and i am getting it somewhere else.

You are disgusting. No be only I always TURNS OFF my wife. I hope your wife is getting it somewhere else too.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Pregnancy! Even d whole nine months!
Then you should not marry someone like me o grin grin grin grin . I was ho rny through out my pregnancy. My husband used to run away from me grin . I had s*x even the night before I had my baby grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by blackbeau1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
His actions to me during the day,my mood and the way he starts or presents the whole thing to me
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
You are disgusting. No be only I always TURNS OFF my wife. I hope your wife is getting it somewhere else too.

hey keep quite jor. Can u go without s3x for 8 weeks or more on a regular basis especially when u r sharing the same bed every night and she doesnt want to have s3x with you for one reason or the other.

May be u dont have high s3x drive like me.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
coogar:

no wonder most naija babies look like ewoks. pump the baby's head to stupor? get out of here, sëx expert!

wifey would have to help herself, sister chaircover!

and this is the reason your megastore exists!
i would just buy fat dildos(spiked and non-spiked) from you in various colours. how's a man supposed to get it up with a heavily pregnant woman? are you guys kidding me? men who do that are barbarians!!!

Are you for real I guess you are not married. Having sex with a pregnant woman is one of the most beautiful experiences. Missionary position goes out the door. You get to explore different positions. I used to r*pe my husband when I was pregnant grin . He was scared at first but once he tried it, he loved it. Babies even love the rocking motion. I had a friend who loved the taste of sp^rm when she was pregnant. She used to beg to give her hubby BJ. Pregnancy turns one to craze person o . Having sex with your pregnant wife does not make you a babarian

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
0rion:

hey keep quite jor. Can u go without s3x for 8 weeks or more on a regular basis especially when u r sharing the same bed every night and she doesnt want to have s3x with you for one reason or the other.

May be u dont have high s3x drive like me.
Instead of using your D ICK to think, why dont you ask yourself why she has refused to have sex with you? Why dont you talk to her, instead of sticking your junk in every hole. Maybe she knows you are getting it some place else. Talk it out with ur wife.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
Instead of using your D ICK to think, why dont you ask yourself why she has refused to have sex with you? Why dont you talk to her, instead of sticking your junk in every hole. Maybe she knows you are getting it some place else. Talk it out with ur wife.

you can insult person oo. i have talked and talked she doent want to change. she is starving me and someone is offering me the food. so what do u expect me to do? and besides the other lady knows i am married and she is not bothered and pretty as well tongue
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
0rion:

you can insult person oo. i have talked and talked she doent want to change. she is starving me and someone is offering me the food. so what do? u expect me to do and besides the other lady knows i am married and she is not bothered and pretty as well tongue
Eya, I weep for you. If only men knew the way women think. You think she is not bothered baa? You just wait till the day you call it off. You guys watch movies but dont learn from them. You will be washing panties soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
Eya, I weep for you. If only men knew the way women think. You think she is not bothered baa? You just wait till the day you call it off. You guys watch movies but dont learn from them. You will be washing panties soon cheesy

I dont watch silly movies. washing panties is no big deal jor i done it before. she even want to be second wify
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
byvan:

You can just tilt up your ass and let him do his thing while you close your eyes and wait for the end.I do that a lot during pregnancies and he doesn't mind once you have surrendered the Koko.There are hyper active mehnoooo!!!!

Lol, so TRUE. When you are married with kids, getting any kind of sex is a miracle. I do this at times too, but it comes back to bite me in the ass at times, cos I actually start enjoying it towards the end and before I get there, he is already done and asleep grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
0rion:

I dont watch silly movies. washing panties is no big deal jor i done it before. she even want to be second wify
What a pity, I see why your wife does not give you some. I would prefer to mastu rbate than do you too. I feel for the poor woman. The mugu girlfriend is just giving you some cos there is no one else. once she gets a new bf, someone is gonna have blue balls

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
What a pity, I see why your wife does not give you some. I would prefer to mastu rbate than do you too. I feel for the poor woman. The mugu girlfriend is just giving you some cos there is no one else. once she gets a new bf, someone is gonna have blue balls

at least im satifying my urge and besides i dont know how to mastur/bate
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by aadetoyin(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
JideJamez:
1.Dat one no be point o abeg if u no want make love go to ur papa house abi I never pay ur bride price ni?
2.Love making cure head ache,pains etc so I'll be gentle with her because she's sick
3.Dem no born u well... Women no get mood they must be ready everytime because God has given dem (menstrual) period to be *idle* dnt touch period

So ur wife must always be ready?
U harsh Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
I wish I know ur wife grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This thread is now rated R
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by vivianc(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
biolabee: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This thread is now rated R

I tell ya, this thread don corrupt me finish. grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
0rion:

at least im satifying my urge and besides i dont know how to mastur/bate
Na so, maybe you are not good in bed that is why your wife doesnt want you. Someone who has HIGH S*X drive like you, surely knows how to mast urbate grin . You said so urself
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by toygod2: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
interestin grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by minute(f): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
If the dog is watching.

If his feet smell.

If I/he hav/has't showered.

If he doesn't please me.

If I have a headache or one in the stomach.

If I am not hor*ny/hormones out of whack and he isn't helping.

If the kids are awake.

If it hurt/burned the last time.

If my boo*bs hurt, please don't touch me.

If i feel sick, ugly, stressed out,fat,anxious.

If he make me guilty everytime he ask

If he pick an argument with me about money.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by tiwasiaife(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
aadetoyin:
1. If he is cheating
2. If am ill. Abi he wants to kill me for my mother. grin
3. If he turned me down the last time I was in the mood grin its payback time

Anyways its wrong to turn ur partner down sha. Cos I can't imagine been turned down
0WETIN BE TURN DOWN? grin
aadetoyin:
1. If he is cheating
2. If am ill. Abi he wants to kill me for my mother. grin
3. If he turned me down the last time I was in the mood grin its payback time

Anyways its wrong to turn ur partner down sha. Cos I can't imagine been turned down
0WETIN BE TURN DOWN?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by aadetoyin(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olu'tokun:

Killing you for your mother is not the physical abuse o! Didn't you notice her naughty smile? I'm sure the 'killing' she meant is the one that will make you strike a yoga pose in front of a high speed fan after you just 'survived'...abi @op, no be so?

God bless u. Atleast someone finally decoded the " killing me for my mother"
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by dokunbam(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
[s]maybe when am broke
when have had enof mhen[/s]
and hmmmmmmm

sorry am still S

i guess this thread is for the married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.