Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24457 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Odunnu: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
jidegirl12: When I'm extremely tired embarassed almost everyday .... Poor guy.

He knows it's every angle during vacations and weekends.

Besides sex ages women faster... there're other ways to explore intimate satisfaction , BJ and many more cool

Lord have Mercy!
Seriously Jide, do you guys get satisfied with just BJs? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Odunnu:
Seriously Jide, do you guys get satisfied with just BJs? shocked shocked shocked

***whispers*** the best wink yours truly lipsrsealed

Now this thread getting awkward. cool
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by damiso(f): 5:11am On Mar 14, 2013
God make a virtous woman o tongue.Am i seeing people who are dead tired still getting f.rea.ky? shocked.As for me when am bone tired like i have been executing some stuff in the last few days.Hubby sef knows cos he def does not want log of wood thingz grin.Sometimes though i just wanted a cuddle before you know it erm lipsrsealed.

But truly sha,small kids can kill aggro,i no blame oga seriously counting down to moving bobo out of our room.Sometimes all the; is he awake,yeeeen yeeen when you are in the mood,mummy i am scared,mummy i want water(at 6.30am which is sometimes when its sweetest),leaking bossoms etc is a positive downer. cry embarassed embarassed
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2013
ill health
She's on her period
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2013
What if the man is the everyday type, how do you women handle him without making him feel `cheated`?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01: What if the man is the everyday type, how do you women handle him without making him feel `cheated`?

how can he be? Is he a plank of wood or a stone?

Abeg, hes made of flesh and blood, its not just possible........and have you heard this b4......."olomi lo ma re"
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2013
ifyalways:
Solutions:
1.Give am b00by to deal with.You dont have to do anything than lie down and enjoy the feelings.
2.Use that anger positively.Mount that Jericho and ride it with all your soul and body.It cures anger.
3.cuddle up.the warmth and heat from both bodies would make you feel like it or doze off happily.
cheesy

Ifffffffffffyy EXPERT! grin grin
Mr. Ujujoan go kill cow for you oh . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by jeffizy(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2013
damiso: God make a virtous woman o tongue.Am i seeing people who are dead tired still getting f.rea.ky? shocked.As for me when am bone tired like i have been executing some stuff in the last few days.Hubby sef knows cos he def does not want log of wood thingz grin.Sometimes though i just wanted a cuddle before you know it erm lipsrsealed.

But truly sha,small kids can kill aggro,i no blame oga seriously counting down to moving bobo out of our room.Sometimes all the; is he awake,yeeeen yeeen when you are in the mood,mummy i am scared,mummy i want water(at 6.30am which is sometimes when its sweetest),leaking bossoms etc is a positive downer. cry embarassed embarassed
Hahahahaha :-D @ leaking bossoms.
Beleive me, i understand the knock-off it could bring to a man.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

how can he be? Is he a plank of wood or a stone?

Abeg, hes made of flesh and blood, its not just possible........and have you heard this b4......."olomi lo ma re"
May God help us all.

This is not a hearsay, there are men and even women who love doing it daily. (especially men). it's not about being stones or log of wood, it's about the hormones.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01: What if the man is the everyday type, how do you women handle him without making him feel `cheated`?

You can just tilt up your ass and let him do his thing while you close your eyes and wait for the end.I do that a lot during pregnancies and he doesn't mind once you have surrendered the Koko.There are hyper active mehnoooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2013

He doesn't have a job? Everyday sex ? WTF? ! lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan:

You can just tilt up your ass and let him do his thing while you close your eyes and wait for the end.I do that a lot during pregnancies and he doesn't mind once you have surrendered the Koko.There are hyper active mehnoooo!!!!

Byvan don't let me choke on my breakfast Abeg grin tilt wetin? you for real now? Because you want him satisfied? You inconvenient yourself?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan:

coming from a housewife...smh
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Truckpusher: coming from a housewife...smh

Make house wife block your mouth!!!!!sorry I cursed you,I hate that name house wife.I can never be a full time house wife.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan:

Make house wife block your mouth!!!!!sorry I cursed you,I hate that name house wife.I can never be a full time house wife.
see me see curse na...that's all you got,right?...oya make housewife block that your husband d1ck...yeye woman wey no get respect,because if you respect your husband you wouldn't abuse another man over a comment made in a general forum...the least you should have done is to straighten me up by simply saying you aren't a full time housewife....oya go change your baby pampers and clean that poo grin grin grin...sorry say i curse you back too cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

Byvan don't let me choke on my breakfast Abeg grin tilt wetin? you for real now? Because you want him satisfied? You inconvenient yourself?

My dear for a man that has been so amazing to me,the least I could do is have sex when I don't want to.**Whispers into Jidegirl's ears**i actually feel flattered that he finds me irresistable even during pregnancies.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan:

My dear for a man that has been so amazing to me,the least I could do is have sex when I don't want to.**Whispers into Jidegirl's ears**i actually feel flattered that he finds me irresistable even during pregnancies.

True ... please as long as you're okay with it. grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Truckpusher Abeg pack ya load of insults go elsewhere jare angry
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
You be mumu!!!lol you are jealous of him already??am glad it got to you hence your epistle.Last post from me to you on this topic @Truckpusher.Sorry am not at home to change diapers,You help me do that.

This topic was more fun without your likes,anyway is public forum so I can't kick you out or can I??

Sorry I can't respect you,let you future wife do that ok?**winks**
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
Abeg, what are you ladies tilting here

Be specific na! tongue
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

He doesn't have a job? Everyday sex ? WTF? ! lipsrsealed

So is he going to sleep at work? don't they close from work?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan:

Hmmm, meaning you don't enjoy it no matter how he does it?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
smiley
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Meaning that pregnancy and my sex drive don't match.Ofcourse I can gladly settle for the cunninglingus but which man gets satisfied after doing just that??I am always too weak during preg.I am satisfied knowing that I please my husband,ofcourse the few days I feel healthy,I love it.The worry of the **** getting too close to my uterus is a cause for concern during early pregnancy,at least for me.Ofcourse most preg ladies are always well lubricated due to the presence of leukohearr(not sure I spelt correctly)so no issue of dryness.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan: Meaning pregnancy and my sex drive don't match.Ofcourse I can gladly settle for the cunninglingus but which man gets satisfied after doing just that??I am always too weak during preg.I am satisfied knowing that I please my husband,ofcourse the few days I feel healthy,I love it.The worry of the **** get too close to my uterus is a cause for concern during early pregnancy,at least for me.

Oh ok then, but i think the hormones sure knows how to respect delicate periods na.. like the preggy and the sore period, no matter what, such person can cope, but using "tiredness" or "stress from work" as an excuse, some men/women won't take that o. grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01:

Oh ok then, but i think the hormones sure knows how to respect delicate periods na.. like the preggy and the sore period, no matter what, such person can cope, but using "tiredness" or "stress from work" as an excuse, some men/women won't take that o. grin

Stress and tiredness is not good enough an excuse to deny your spouse,IMO.I really hate to have a reason to deny my spouse,except for the reasons I gave at the begining of the thread.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan:

Stress and tiredness is not good enough an excuse to deny your spouse,IMO.I really hate to have a reason to deny my spouse,except for the reasons I gave at the begining of the thread.

Sure, but some people are using it as excuses. i thought sex takes away stress. smiley
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Odunnu: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
God does not give you that which you cannot handle. He is our strenght. If He gives a woman an everyday man, He sustains her strenght too.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Odunnu:
God does not give you that which you cannot handle. He is our strenght. If He gives a woman an everyday man, He sustains her strenght too.

thank you!
I really love this word of assurance and encouragement.
God bless you and all of us.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Odunnu:

while i gree with you on one hand that`s likely going to give some people a partner they deserve but in some cases, its not so hence the reason we have marriages breaking up due to sexual incompatibility.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Odunnu: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01:

while i gree with you on one hand that`s likely going to give some people a partner they deserve but in some cases, its not so hence the reason we have marriages breaking up due to s exual incompatibility.
then its not from above. God's gifts are perfect.
greatgod2012:

thank you!
I really love this word of assurance and encouragement.
God bless you and all of us.
Amen amen and Amen.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Abukenzy(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin when i just put to bed, like 5-6wks.
When i am already tired and breast feeding d bady, to say the truth i'm a d frigid type, thank God my hubby understands me and i'm improving day by day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.