Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does Long Distance Relationship Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Long Distance Relationship Work (2363 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Does Long Distance Relationships Realy Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Long Distance Relationship Work by infodollarman(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
As a couple or people in a relationship how do handle it when you are miles apart?
Here are proven ways to make a long distance relationship work

1. Keep Learning About Your Partner

2. Make Your Partner Feel Special

3. Regular Effective Communication Is Important

4. Do Things Together

follow the url below to get more tips and insight. smiley

http://goarticles.com/article/Does-Long-Distance-Relationship-Work/7460405/
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by FXKing2012(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
NO!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by KINGwax(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mine is currently workin a hundred percent.
1. Call regularly. Flirt with her on phone and tell her u miss her as often as necessary. Remind her of past memories.

2. Trust her. Even if like me, u dnt trust urself

3. Find time to fucck. Mine comes almost every 4months. And wen u do, make it memorable.

5. Do sex on phone while she is away.

Temptation full ground ma friend. And as I dey attend satisfactorily to the temptations, either sexualli, materialy of morally, I dey tell maself say, 'KINGwax, no fucck ups'

3 Likes

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by DeHero1: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
KINGwax: Mine is currently workin a hundred percent.
1. Call regularly. Flirt with her on phone and tell her u miss her as often as necessary. Remind her of past memories.

3. Find time to fucck. Mine comes almost every 4months. And wen u do, make it memorable.

Temptation full ground ma friend. And as I dey attend satisfactorily to the temptations, either sexualli, materialy of morally, I dey tell maself say, 'KINGwax, no fucck ups'

NONSENSE..... That's why u forgot "4"

2 Likes

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
De-Hero:

NONSENSE..... That's why u forget "4"
"4 months" is statement enough to warrant its place as point #4 grin
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by KINGwax(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Flytefalls:
"4 months" is statement enough to warrant its place as point #4 grin
u be lawyer?
Its nice u bailed me out though.
Ordinary dead-hero wan fall ma hand
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by KINGwax(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
De-Hero:

NONSENSE..... That's why u forget "4"
D(ead)_Hero. Watsapp?

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by DeHero1: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2013
KINGwax: u be lawyer?
Its nice u bailed me out though.
Ordinary dead-hero wan fall ma hand

U dey alive?
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by 190theclown: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2013
What's going on here
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by olumaxi(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2013
I wonda y i would indulge in a long distance relatnshp wen gals ful evriwea
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2013
YES OF COURSE!!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by DeHero1: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2013
190-the-clown:
What's going on here

We ar selling Pepper.... U no dey read topic?

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by 190theclown: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2013
olumaxi: I wonda y i would indulge in a long distance relatnshp wen gals ful evriwea

I just taya - wen girls full everywhere like soldierants
How do they even cope when h-o-r-n-y
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by 190theclown: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2013
De-Hero:

We ar selling Pepper.... U no dey read topic?

keep selling your paper - I can't read
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by alaricsaltzman: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2013
Lolz @ sellin pepper
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by alaricsaltzman: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2013
Hell no! I doesn't work out!!! I've had like 3 long distance rships and it didn't last...aint indulging in that shit no more!!!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by ashe2(f): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2013
it depends...wont vouch for it...no nid to do dat i advise jus remain single, u nid to spend time wit the person u wil end wit not fone time personal time seeing how he dooes tins,,,he mite be dirty or irritating some pple can be.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
It will only work if both of you are mature and secure.
But it does not work for immature and insecure people.
A girlfriend studying in another state in love with a guy in Lagos has many temptations, trials and weaknesses especially when she is very sexually attractive.
I have such a girlfriend now and we call often, but I feel for her more, because she is more disciplined than me in romance. I am in open relationship with several girls and women and now with four different girlfriends after breaking up with three others.
I love women and addicted to pretty and sexy babes whether nearby or far away does not matter to me.
I can travel even to the moon to meet any girl I want.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by FXKing2012(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Really?
looooolzzzz
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by DeHero1: 4:35am On Mar 14, 2013
190-the-clown:

keep selling your paper - I can't read

....and is that supposed to be my problem?
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by drsolob(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Help me ask am grin cool
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by olumaxi(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2013
190-the-clown:

I just taya - wen girls full everywhere like soldierants
How do they even cope when h-o-r-n-y
i tire o
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by infodollarman(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2013
KINGwax: Mine is currently workin a hundred percent.

all the truth, nothing but the truth...cool to recognize that you don't trust yourself...Lol!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by infodollarman(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2013
olumaxi: i tire o
love and trust
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by infodollarman(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2013
Orikinla: It will only work if both of you are mature and secure.
But it does not work for immature and insecure people.
A girlfriend studying in another state in love with a guy in Lagos has many temptations, trials and weaknesses especially when she is very sexually attractive.
I have such a girlfriend now and we call often, but I feel for her more, because she is more disciplined than me in romance. I am in open relationship with several girls and women and now with four different girlfriends after breaking up with three others.
I love women and addicted to pretty and sexy babes whether nearby or far away does not matter to me.
I can travel even to the moon to meet any girl I want.

I hope you are a man of condom... cool to recognize your weakness.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by infodollarman(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
alaric saltzman: Hell no! I doesn't work out!!! I've had like 3 long distance rships and it didn't last...aint indulging in that shit no more!!!
lol!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by infodollarman(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2013
olumaxi: I wonda y i would indulge in a long distance relatnshp wen gals ful evriwea
transfer for work, school and even NYSC can make you be in a long distance relationship.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by Orikinla(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2013
I am in two long relationships at the moment. But I am only keeping them more out of pity.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by True2myself24(f): 1:10am On May 26, 2013
It's hard...Especially when there's no stability in the relationship. It works better when both partners are stable emotionally and financially. Until then you'll find yourselves taking " breaks" here and there because of how challenging it can be.

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by olumaxi(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2013
infodollarman:
transfer for work, school and even NYSC can make you be in a long distance relationship.
bur u can alwaz get new gals evriwea
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work by Nobody: 8:45am On May 26, 2013
Distance can NEVER stop me from loving a man that am in love with even if am cheating.Every single thought of him is wat keeps me going.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / My Heart Is Broken / ADVICE NEEDED: I Dont Undestand My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.