Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race (13802 Views)

Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by vallycan: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2013
Soludo wat! Dis is so terific anoda embezzlement of public fund and anambra state allocation will be no where to found or record off:
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Torch1(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2013
Soludo might be a good candidate but he can't win Anambra under PDP.

Watch out for Ifeanyi Patrick Uba(owner of Capital Oil), he is now selling Kerosene at subsidized rate of ₦50 per litre from one town to another.
I think he is going to be our next governor under APGA!

The man get mouth for Anambra!
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by PointB: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Looks like Anambra Governorship race is a battle of galaticos; a clash of titans.

Soludo all the way for me, wish he could switch to APGA though. But all the same, he is the right man for the job!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
venorite: Ure a goat,who is soludo? Mtsceew...peter obi all d way jare but me am voting ngige sha
you are a fool. Its Soludo or nothing. After Peter obi, there is no room for mediocres again in Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2013
Funkymallam:

Story!!!
He is the only credible man in Anambra, the same credible man that got rigged in the last time and even went to a shrine to swear.

Talk about the Leopard .... Guess they change their spots these days.

My brother, you dont understand the politics behind his/her statement? That is because Ngige is a member of ACN and ultimately will be a member of APC. That makes him credible...bunch of hypocrites. Be anything bad, provided u have APC toga, you become a saint!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Soso990240(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2013
All man wan chop government house money..
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Policewoman(f): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2013
venorite: Ure a goat,who is soludo? Mtsceew...peter obi all d way jare but me am voting ngige sha
Olodo, Peter Obi has almost completed his term incase u just landed frm d moon. Meanwhile im not a pdp fan but i will not only vote for Soludo, i will even campaign for him. I love that man.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Soso990240(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Torch1: Soludo might be a good candidate but he can't win Anambra under PDP.

Watch out for Ifeanyi Patrick Uba(owner of Capital Oil), he is now selling Kerosene at subsidized rate of ₦50 per litre from one town to another.
I think he is going to be our next governor under APGA!

The man get mouth for Anambra!
broda i believ u..i like dat guy,bt it seems he's got much pride in him..he should work wit peter obi,so dat he will be d next governor.what is soludo?
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]If i say i'm happy, it's an understatement. Thank God Soludo has decided to run again to salvage the situation in Anambra.[/size]
"Salvage" is not the appropriate term. The person that salvaged Anambra is Peter Obi, whether you like him or not. Soludo will consolidate on what Peter Obi had done if he's elected.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Policewoman(f): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba aint going nowhere. Even d marketwoman knows he is heavily indebted and will use Anambra state funds to pay his creditors.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Costa2000(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Anambra needs someone that will work nd not talk talk talk.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Sophiegurl(f): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Johnnoah1st: meanwhile bros u we need to go back to school cus it seems u no sabi 1,2,3. THANKS
no be him fault. Those guys were faster in typing than him.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Costa2000(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Policewoman: Ifeanyi Uba aint going nowhere. Even d marketwoman knows he is heavily indebted and will use Anambra state funds to pay his creditors.
You are right.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by venorite(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are a fool. Its Soludo or nothing. After Peter obi, there is no room for mediocres again in Anambra!
Aunty,I follow u talk,pls talk to my oga on top
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Paschal007: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2013
I'm torn between Soludo and Ngige. I used to be a super supporter of Ngige but ever since he started associating with those political clowns that can't even register their party i dunno again. It's like i'll go with Soludo this time around! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by venorite(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Policewoman: Olodo, Peter Obi has almost completed his term incase u just landed frm d moon. Meanwhile im not a pdp fan but i will not only vote for Soludo, i will even campaign for him. I love that man.
See me see policewoman, abeg na me and ur oga on top get tori..mtsheew
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by PHIPEX(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2013
If the current crises in APGA-APC persists, I see Soludo(PDP) taking the advantage of it. Since there is no more ACN it means a strong contender like Ngige will have to fight for the joint opposition ticket which no one can tell who will win considering the factions in the party. Whatever happens, I don't like the way PDP messed up the state years ago but I can't help but wish Soludo the very best of luck. I pray he wins.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]If i say i'm happy, it's an understatement. Thank God Soludo has decided to run again to salvage the situation in Anambra.[/size]
PDP won't let him do that Job well.too many corrupt personels that he'll have no choice but to appoint as something. An avenue for them to loot. No to PDP
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Ozonna(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2013
I'm not from Anambra but I support Soludo. He seems like Ϯh℮ only man that can harness Ϯh℮ talents and resources of Anambra people. He also can formulate and spearhead a South East economic integration plan.

I pray he wins

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by IGBOSON1: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Thank God for Soludo joining the race. Anambrans, the ball is now in your court......if una like, fuc/k up again!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2013
[quote

author=Billyonaire]Anambra electorates should give Soludo their votes.
He is a shinning example in the field of Economics. What Anambra needs
now is economic model that will catapult the state to enviable height.
And who is more qualified for the job than a Professor of Economics, a
former Central bank Governor. Its PDP's Soludo![/quote]ECONOMIST U SAY? IS
IT NOT WHAT PETER OBI IS DOIN NOW AND LEADIN THE STATE TO AN
INFRASTRUCTURAL DOOM. TO ME, WHAT THE STATE NEEDS NOW IS INFRASTRUCTURAL
EMANCIPATION AND ITS ONLY ANDY UBA THAT CAN DO THAT
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by quest003: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2013
y is no one talking abt andy uba? Abi hin no dey contest?
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2013
quest003: y is no one talking abt andy uba? Abi hin no dey contest?
YEA BRO, ANDY UBA IS THE MAN
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All we are saying, give us Soludo!!!

All we are saying, give us Soludo!!!

But in all honesty, I dont want APGA to lose Anambra state but if its possible for Soludo to decamp to APGA, all fine and good. But I know it will be difficult.

I kind of think Soludo will be a better governor, but besides Soludo, other members of PDP in Anambra state (OBJ boys) are unreliable and in some cases discredited. Soludo is even unlikely to secure the ticket of the PDP and he may eventually decamp to Labour party.

I'm kind of in a dilemma. But in order of preference, any of the following options will be supported by me:

1) Soludo in APGA

2) A credible candidate in APGA (not Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil)

3) Soludo in Labour Party

4) Soludo in PDP

As for Ngige, its a capital NO from me.
Vote Person, not party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Affirms Garba Umar As Taraba Acting-Governor… / INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman / Airforce Commences Operation 'Forest Storm' In Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.