Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race (13801 Views)

Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All we are saying, give us Soludo!!!

All we are saying, give us Soludo!!!

But in all honesty, I dont want APGA to lose Anambra state but if its possible for Soludo to decamp to APGA, all fine and good. But I know it will be difficult.

I kind of think Soludo will be a better governor, but besides Soludo, other members of PDP in Anambra state (OBJ boys) are unreliable and in some cases discredited. Soludo is even unlikely to secure the ticket of the PDP and he may eventually decamp to Labour party.

I'm kind of in a dilemma. But in order of preference, any of the following options will be supported by me:

1) Soludo in APGA

2) A credible candidate in APGA (not Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil)

3) Soludo in Labour Party

4) Soludo in PDP

As for Ngige, its a capital NO from me.
Dont be suprise that Ngige will beat them hands down I know why u are against him not that he is not among the most credible candidate but because of his party affiliation. Team Ngige 2014

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Clerverly: Is either Ngige or I wont follow Anambra politics again. Yea, Clerverly says so angry angry angry

Ngige is in the category of Okorocha. Populist but brave however, with the stain of Ama1a and Boko, they can never win Anambra (the mother & father of Igbo land).

Right now, it is looking like Soludo all the way cos Igbos have pitched with GEJ and PDP so we can fire the opposition from Ijebu Ode n Maiduguri.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]If i say i'm happy, it's an understatement. Thank God Soludo has decided to run again to salvage the situation in Anambra.[/size]

Salvage what situation,exactly ? You are very ignorant,dude.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larryfly: Dora should contest joo.....only dat woman can save d state....ndi igbo kwenu!

Save the state from what ?
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Slizbeat(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Next year. I dun lost my voter's card o0, i fit get another one?
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
ibomism: Hmmm, let God's will be done in d beautiful state of anambra

Daalu rinne,nwanne.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Afam4eva(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Salvage what situation,exactly ? You are very ignorant,dude.
If there's nothing to salvage then it's safe to say that Anambra is in the same league as Dubai okwa ya? Peter Obi may have tried his best but it can be better.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Salvage" is not the appropriate term. The person that salvaged Anambra is Peter Obi, whether you like him or not. Soludo will consolidate on what Peter Obi had done if he's elected.

Nwanne,may the almighty injure you with multiple blessings....Peter Obe has writtten his name in GOLD.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
If there's nothing to salvage then it's safe to say that Anambra is in the same league as Dubai okwa ya? Peter Obi may have tried his best but it can be better.

Do you still remember the definition of "salvage" ? Omambala doesn't need "salvage". What we need is somebody who will continue from the solid foundation Obi has laid down.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Do you still remember the definition of "salvage" ? Omambala doesn't need "salvage". What we need is somebody who will continue from the solid foundation Obi has laid down.
Salvage can mean different things to different people. Though i understand what you mean. Peter Obi is a good administrator but not as technocratic as Soludo. That's why i used the word "salvage".
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by otondo55: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Soludo solution is the best !

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Cupidkc(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
As for me am not comfortable with Soludo,I will rather vote for Ngige.
But, all in all I think my vote will go for Ifeanyi Uba...wel,dts until I change my mind on that.
Anambra...home for all!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Obi successor will come from Anambra north and under APGA too. No party in NIGERIA can displace Apga in Anambra! Mark my words!
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Arysexy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Soludo Soludo Soludo ka anyi ga eso! ma ona eje eje ma ona ana ana Soludo ka anyi ga eso!

We need a technocrat in d person of Prof Charles chukwuma Soludo to turn anambra around! Chalatans like Ifeanyi Uba and Chamelions like Ngige who i supported before but now hate for associating with criminal+terrorist party called APC can NEVER rule Anambra again. NEVER!

I enjoin any true Anambrarian to support and vote for Prof Soludo and not party for transformation of Anmabra to d Dubai of Africa!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Policewoman(f): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bikonu umunne m ka anyi tunyelu nwanne anyi bu Charles Chukwuma Soludo. Ndeewonu!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ngige should win this easily. We all know Soludo is fraud incorporated.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls God I want soludo plssss
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Soso990240(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Prof Corruption: Ngige should win this easily. We all know Soludo is fraud incorporated.
ngige is currently a senator..do u expect him to step down and contest?
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Soso990240(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
Salvage can mean different things to different people. Though i understand what you mean. Peter Obi is a good administrator but not as technocratic as Soludo. That's why i used the word "salvage".
hw u take knw? Soludo dn govern any state b4?
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by OmoTier1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
See the stupidity of those that call themselves sophisticated in politics. Jubilating over a man that is yet to Win the Selection process of His party!
The tsunami that will sweep PDP out in 2015 will start with Anambra in 2014. They all know if Ngige enters the race, its allover!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by njideoby(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian]

But in all honesty, I dont want APGA to lose Anambra state but if its possible for Soludo to decamp to APGA, all fine and good. But I know it will be difficult.

I kind of think Soludo will be a better governor, but besides Soludo, other members of PDP in Anambra state (OBJ boys) are unreliable and in some cases discredited. Soludo is even unlikely to secure the ticket of the PDP and he may eventually decamp to Labour party.

I'm kind of in a dilemma. But in order of preference, any of the following options will be supported by me:

1) Soludo in APGA

4) Soludo in PDP

As for Ngige, its a capital NO from me

Thanks sincere, you just extracted this from my mind.
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
njideoby: Sincere 9gerian]

1) Soludo in APGA

4) Soludo in PDP

As for Ngige, its a capital NO from me

Thanks sincere, you just extracted this from my mind.
Best of the best...

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Alao-Akala is it
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by oboy3(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
I pray we get somebody 1000times better than peter obi
Peter Obi is a big fraud and a flop
i went to Onitsha last week and i struggled to hold back tears
Imagine putting up a poster in a street that reads
"dont come here by evening you may be Robbed or Rapp.ed",smh
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by axondave(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
No Ngige no election
Re: Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race by Azukaorji(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Stupid people should be barned from nairaland...even if u ar d first 2 coment ..will garri price in d market be affected?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Assembly Gives Members Life Pensions / October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN / Adamu Moves To Salvage APC Situation In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.