Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (882 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
deleted
Re: deleted by Bisjosh(f): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
My dear same with me o. I dnt trust again ****shrugs**** cry

Pls help us o! angry angry grin
Re: deleted by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Too tired to type a reply now. I will 2morrow though so for now, "Following"
Re: deleted by AdeniyiA(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
methink from ur write up, the words like 'arguments n fights' sort of showed u're temperamental.
.just learn to overlook,smile,forgive n prbly forget .
emotional ppl are beta lovers.
gudluck

1 Like

Re: deleted by buklan: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
For me, being emotional is good buh being tooooo emotional isn't a good thg at all. It controls you. It makes U̶̲̥̅̊ say or do some certain thgs you ought not to do. You really need to let G̶̲̥̅Õ̳͡ of the past and move on. You shudnt use U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ past relationshp to judge d present one.U̶̲̥̅̊ shud work on U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅sef. All d best!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
i think they both meant you are too hot tempered or quick to anger. I don't think they means you are too emotional.

Though Some ladies don't like emotional guys, maybe because they think they are weak, but others do... which is unlike being too quick to temper, no lady actually likes that.

Admitting you have the problem is the first stage. just deal with your trust issue. i bet you will make a great guy for your girl.

(1) (Reply)

Women! You Don't Need A Boyfriend! / Five Signs Your Man Is Cheating / House Help Accused Her Master Of Making Advances To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.