Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech (16072 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Michky: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Shaaraaap! You slowpoke. You are a slowpoke! Who gives a s/h/i/t about your Oga at the Top who could not register a party before rushing to Borno with Ayatollah the coupist turned terrorists spokesperson.
Dude, just incase your slow brain hasn't reasoned it out yet, i don't give a shy!t about which party does what. All Nigerians want is freedom from the bondage of poverty that pdp is putting Nigerians though. From all indication, you're just as corrupt as your fellow pdp thieves. Only God knows if you won't be even worse if you get a small chance at the top(although i doubt if your fellow thieves will ever grant you that opportunity anytime soon). Its crocodiles like you that we want wiped out of this land for good. Clueless monkey.

Everyday Nigerians are dying from starvation and lack. Yet, some people get pardoned for thefts of past. Some of them have started acquiring bullet proof vans just to remain alive. I tell you, its just a matter of time before they begin to feel the heat that has made poor Nigerians weep endless. My hope is that one day, i'll spit down on your face as you'll lie there crying to be saved from the red-eyed mob. I'll smile amd watch them burn you to ashes along with all the pdp thieves you're presently supporting till thieves like you exist nomore.

*VISIBLY ANGRY*

2 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Itoroetti(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Politics is all about game plan and strategics.even if chelsea is playing again kwara united,d must develop a strategy that will make them win kwara united.the won't say since kwara united is a small team,the have to treat them with kids glove.never Will the assume such.so acn and cpc crying foul over PDP plots show that the lack merits to withstand the tussle of politics...
Anyway,I like the new apc's manifesto,but it still lacks some technicality interms of modern governance,but the are better than tinubu/buhari's apc.do u think I am lying?ask oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Michky: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2013
honeric01:

I am not a party member and never going to be one, not a criminal and rogue like you. you're a nobody, this is why you hide behind an id of a "billionaire" because it's a fantasy to you. i know you're trying to work your way into the looting party and your dream is become a billionaire through looting, but i have a news for you. come 2015, you and your likes are going to either get punished, go on self-exiled or be used a manure for vegetation, so pick one out of the 3.

2015's going to be too hot for your likes, you better start looking for a plan B, criminal of justice.
That billyioniare guy is absolutely deep in fantasy. God help his helpless mind.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by AlQaadir: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2013
honeric01:

As if you haven't started already, bring it on and let's see who'll remain standing.
كن حذرا في حياتك لأنني لست هذا النوع من الناس كنت اجتمع لها على nairaland
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by KINGwax(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Forget wot u knw, ds is PDP sponsored!
The main plan is to make the merger party loose some desciples. ACN uses it in ogun state by sponsoring PPA to reduce loyalists to PDP.
The merger party shld adopt AAPC: All African Peoples' congress!

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Michky: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
كن حذرا في حياتك لأنني لست هذا النوع من الناس كنت اجتمع لها على nairaland
Dude, why havn't you stopped smoking weed as i advised you two years ago. Now the weed has turned your brain completely black. Chei! Sad.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by chucky234(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2013
alaoeri: Pls who's the national chairman of the party? before i comment make i check his integrity.
The one and only Chucky of NL of course
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by chucky234(m): 12:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Ejiné:

grin I swear, I weak for some Nairalanders.
With the nonsense some of them post, it makes me wonder if they actually are contributing to the thread or just trying to boost their post counts grin
What do you expect when you have too many half-educated chronic goons roaming freely on NL,Billyonaire is becoming a sickening troll.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Alonga: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2013
This is a super story,after reading d story i professor, bishop,sutan,pope emiretus draw conclusion dat AFRICA PEOPLE CONGRESS ARE D AUTHETIC OWNER OF APC,d noisemaker should keep on dreaming,d landlord have alreading given quick notice to d talent case closedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,bye bye to PDP,ACN,CPC,APGA,ANPP ALL Pdp alternative platform.our hope has come.APC AFRICA PEOPLE CON GRESS.

2 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by AlQaadir: 1:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Michky: Dude, why havn't you stopped smoking weed as i advised you two years ago. Now the weed has turned your brain completely black. Chei! Sad.
هذا Nairaland. الله يغفر لك يا رجل
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by talk2s(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2013
htajz: though am a PDP member, am already in love with this party , dont mind supporting them sef they are the true opposition to my party at least we will be sure if we loose one day we will be loosing to fresh stock of nigerians and not wasted politicians, coup plotters, religious extremist, political prostitutes and ethnic warlords.

U've summarised them well.
Ur adjectives for them are concise, precise, and befitting of the apc GONNERS!
I'll be like you when I grow up.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by babaowo: 1:10am On Mar 15, 2013
he!he!! papa just dey decive pikin noni....
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by babapupa: 1:30am On Mar 15, 2013
lol @ billionaire the billy goat....
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by vandarsar(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2013
I tip PCN, sounds much like PHCN, and am kinda sure they won't even have to fight over the logo again, just use a lighted bulb or a traditional lamp and you're good to go.

Re structuring PHCN could also makes part of their manifestos.......

Zarian5: Let just us leave that name and try others like, NPC -Nigerian Progressives Congress or PCN -Progressives Congress of Nigeria. .etc
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ginajet(f): 2:10am On Mar 15, 2013
take dat: Thought I was the only one who noticed that!
all I see is pdp & inec acting out a script!!!! Party wey just rise over nite dey form jack bauer!!! Nigerians re falling into a trap again.... Dey should ve picked on pdp governors one on one too!!!! Read again nigerians
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ginajet(f): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2013
If u dey follow naija politics well & u read d so called APC manifesto,, u will knw dat dey re representing PDP!!!! Fashola, Rochas, Oshobaba camp naim be my camp oooo!!! Geja no go rush defend dis APC if dey re not working wit PDP!!! Insult pdp small, come begin fire other oppositon parties... Rubbish
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by AlQaadir: 2:30am On Mar 15, 2013
vandarsar: I tip PCN, sounds much like PHCN, and am kinda sure they won't even have to fight over the logo again, just use a lighted bulb or a traditional lamp and you're good to go.

Re structuring PHCN could also makes part of their manifestos.......

No! i think AK47 should be better hence another part has already use the APC (Amour personal Carrier) acronym, or they can as well merger the trio leaders names like tinbuasha democratic party courtesy of tinubu buhari and shakauru.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by olivertwist: 2:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Am I stunned with this development? NO
Am I surprised? NO
Am I bewildered? NO
Am I staggered? NO
Am I flabbergasted?NO
Am I shocked? NO
Am I amazed? NO
Am I dumbfounded? NO
Am I taken aback? NO

This is just the beginning of what to come/expect from PDP in preparation for 2015 election. All these are just child's play.PDP is now like a deadly snake sliced into two with a sharp-edged sword. A drowning man they say, will catch at a straw. What good is a brick to a drowning man?. Either way, PDP will lose come 2015. PDP has started playing its last joker even before the beginning of the game. Bad move.

The End Shall Justify The Means.

2 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ziccoit: 2:49am On Mar 15, 2013
Huge resources must have been put to sponsor this charade while the Nigerians are wallowing in abject poverty. Nemesis will soon catch up with them.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ojubi(m): 2:57am On Mar 15, 2013
for those of you who are saying a write up is not enough to support the new party, let me remind you that it was with a write up (speech) that a first time law maker, a black man, a new comer into the game told the world in the Democratic National convention that he will become president. And just like some of you on NL people thought he was jocking.but today he has made history. (President OBAMA) Let's keep tribalism and stupid loyalty aside, and put the interest of Nigeria at heart and this new APC party is just the medicament that this chronically ill country need to be well again. TINIBU and BUHARI just want to get to power by all cost, and trust me if they get there GEJ is going to look like an angel. So we need total departure from GEJ, TINIBU,BUHARI, LAI MOHAMED, PDP,CPC,APGA,ANPP, ACNetc. Just like BILLIONAIRE I am now a member of the real APC. I am getting my membership card soon. This new APC is purposeful.

3 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by iykak47: 3:58am On Mar 15, 2013
There is only one authentic APC, African People's Congress, any other one is counterfeit. The merger noise makers should choose another name. Pikin wey say i'm mama no go sleep imself no go sleep. Naija politics is very entertaining grin
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by babapupa: 4:06am On Mar 15, 2013
ojubi: this new APC party is just the medicament that this chronically ill country need to be well again.

You mean what we need is this bogus, dishonest and counterfeit reincarnation of PDP stealing other people's name, hiding registration address and other dubious acts is what's going to save your country?

Are you people playing dumb all you all are really crooked and corrupt just like this made up scam political party? Either way, it clearly shows that many Nigerians are criminally minded and they don't hear or see no evil, it' part of their corrupt National character...

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by truth4meal(m): 4:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: I am even tempted to decamp from PDP to African People's Congress. The write up is intelligent and decisive, it is what we need.
in a country like ours - bedecked with stunning problems, all you think "we need" is an "intelligent and decisive" write up? you just defined how inane you are

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Bingeljr(m): 5:57am On Mar 15, 2013
Wrong Name
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by patimore: 6:19am On Mar 15, 2013
WATCHED THE UNVEILING ON TV AND THOSE IN ATTENDANCE ALL LOOK LIKE IGBOS. THE PARTY IS A BIAFRAN PARTY
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by honeric01(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2013
Michky: That billyioniare guy is absolutely deep in fantasy. God help his helpless mind.

He's a pure wannabe na.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Emmyvans: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2013
From an economic viewpoint, this whole deal is simple.
The All Progressive Congress r money bags n they will be very adamant in changing their name which has gone viral in the dailies and internet. So they can only afford to buy the name from the registered group. Good business I say. Very good business strategy.
All they need do is negotiate n I am sure it is going to cost them more than double the amount the registered party spent in setting itself up. Good business once again
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2013
So all d noise make by Buhari, Tinubu, Liar Muhammad all is senseless. They should stop seeing Pdp as their problem
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2013
Old wine inside new container
Anyway it is a welcome development love their constructive criticisms
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Biggyd2: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2013
Flowery speech indeed! We no dey chop am. Who are these people really? What do people know about them?
The most nagging question is why it is the die-hard MPDs on this forum that are most most vociferous in supporting this party?
These are people who have made us understand that there is no other party apart from the ruling party. Is this APC an acronym for the Deceiving Party?
Make una no vex if I ask, I just don't want anyone pulling wool over our eyes. Once bitten, 100x shy wink. Let us ask questions before we leap.

Again there is a 3rd APC. What exactly is going on? Why are these politicians playing with our heads? What is so important in this acronym APC?

People, PLEASE SHINE YOUR EYES!!! undecided
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by mintyx(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Going thru this thread, i just weep for folks like Billionaire and co who have sold thier conscience , reasoning and mortgaged the future of thier unborn just for a mere gift of a laptop and who knows the peanut they get monthly. May God have mercy on you all
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by PENMIGHT(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
هذا Nairaland. الله يغفر لك يا رجل
Translation- I pray God forgive this Nairaland guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS) / Simon Achuba Impeachment: Kogi Lawmakers In A Bribery Scandal - Observerstimes / Bariga Council Chairman 'alabi' Inspects Ongoing Projects Across Local Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.