Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech (16073 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by feelme3(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2013
No wonder sammers are still having a field day in niaja. Imagine the number of smart, and sophisticated guys on this forum that are buying into this fugezi job! shocked shocked
If i may ask, how do conmen succeed without presenting the highest resemblance of reality to their targets? With all sense of modesty, I am a creative and advertising professional. I can put up a better and more convincing manifesto and all other marketing kit (add a soul stirring video ad join wink ) than this within 6 hours for the right price. I admire the strategy shaa. PDP and Jega just got hold of some smart dude and made him rich! Oh Jah, please bring this opportunity to thine son someday oooo, amen!!

2 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by itsmayiela(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Very clean job by the PDP grandmaster. Am talking of Tony Anenih.
PDP just capitalized on buhari/tinubu's APC's inadequacies and quickly laid d party to rest even b4 it was given birth to.....

Dis new APC carried out a very clean job. The older APC registered their party with d press while the new APC did their registration with INEC

4 Likes

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by lilytender: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Rueben Abati's intelligence is in no doubt. It's just unfortunate that he now uses in negatively. This APC's write-up is a good one from him but he should use the same intelligence to advice GEJ.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by emiye(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Yeye party that will not win a single councillorship position.

The intention is clearly fraudulent, and the mischief is what some dolts here are happy about and calling intelligence.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ckkris: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: This is intelligence we should be proud of. This is the real APC, the party for the intellectuals. I dey laugh oh. Where is TinuBuhari ?

Tinubu, Buharam, and Atiku, were sighted in Maiduguri, according to Shahara Desert Reporters.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ckkris: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2013
Professor Peter: So all d noise make by Buhari, Tinubu, Liar Muhammad all is senseless. They should stop seeing Pdp as their problem

Dem wan occupy Eagle Square. Then dem go know who owns papa's land.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Gondyke: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2013
How can INEC consider registration of a party that have no contact address in any state in Nigeria except a rented dirty apartment in Abuja.Who is this HON chief who is the protem chairman of the spoiler APC?from what state?what is his political pedigree?he is just a professional jobber hired by PDP to smear the merger plot.shame to GEj and PDP,as of jega,we are watching.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ckkris: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2013
Michky: Dude, just incase your slow brain hasn't reasoned it out yet, i don't give a shy!t about which party does what. All Nigerians want is freedom from the bondage of poverty that pdp is putting Nigerians though. From all indication, you're just as corrupt as your fellow pdp thieves. Only God knows if you won't be even worse if you get a small chance at the top(although i doubt if your fellow thieves will ever grant you that opportunity anytime soon). Its crocodiles like you that we want wiped out of this land for good. Clueless monkey.

Everyday Nigerians are dying from starvation and lack. Yet, some people get pardoned for thefts of past. Some of them have started acquiring bullet proof vans just to remain alive. I tell you, its just a matter of time before they begin to feel the heat that has made poor Nigerians weep endless. My hope is that one day, i'll spit down on your face as you'll lie there crying to be saved from the red-eyed mob. I'll smile amd watch them burn you to ashes along with all the pdp thieves you're presently supporting till thieves like you exist nomore.

*VISIBLY ANGRY*

Now na morning. Please start burning all the billionaire thieves you know, beginning from your village.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by brownlord: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2013
Breaking news: INEC has annouce their merger with PDP having GEJ as president and JEGA as running mate

Notice
Enough of dis oga @ d top,if i hear anytin like dat again i will report u all 2 my oga kpatakpata @ d top# lol

African peoples congress kor all prospecting sorry progressive congress partty ni

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by tope777(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2013
I Prefer they adopt ALL PROGRESSIVE PEOPLES PARTY (APPC)
KINGwax: Forget wot u knw, ds is PDP sponsored!
The main plan is to make the merger party loose some desciples. ACN uses it in ogun state by sponsoring PPA to reduce loyalists to PDP.
The merger party shld adopt AAPC: All African Peoples' congress!
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by saved: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2013
Another well planned strategy by the People under umbrella to decieve innocent Nigerians and to cripple opposition. Breeze go soon blow for us to see fowl yansh of fee dee fee chameleon inside new APC. Deceitful paid agents. Na today?
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by OgaTheTop2: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2013
cool
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ajos(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2013
fire on the mountain i for say run....run...run...but MY OGA AT THE TOP knows better....dats al

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Yujin(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2013
This is epic! So good for democracy. The write up is a masterpiece and I love it but I'm not carried away. Character(action) speaks louder than word. Let's see the characters behind it.
Lol. On another hand, an uppercut on the Armoured Personnel Carriers aka Kare jini, Biri jini.
Let the game get more complex. I love the maze game.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by uceee(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Very interesting. The million dollar question now: Who is the real APC?
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by beentarh(f): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2013
No doubt, this is d hndwork of d so called PDP, who is deceiving who? We need to be extra careful come 2015 otherwise, nigerians will neva be out of these mess.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by quranak343: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2013
This is epic! So good for democracy. The write up is a masterpiece and I love it but I'm not carried away. Character(action) speaks louder than word. Let's see the characters behind it.
Lol. On another hand, an uppercut on the Armoured Personnel Carriers aka Kare jini, Biri jini.
Let the game get more complex. I love the maze game.
quran reading
online quran reading

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by talk2s(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2013
htajz: though am a PDP member, am already in love with this party , dont mind supporting them sef they are the true opposition to my party at least we will be sure if we loose one day we will be loosing to fresh stock of nigerians and not wasted politicians, coup plotters, religious extremist, political prostitutes and ethnic warlords.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by greaterlove(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2013
i have been saying it all the while that the parties involved in the merger needed to get to work instead of the grandstanding they where involved in, i said it here on nairaland that elections are not won with the attitudes they were displaying, they have just proved that they are not serious. i expected more from buhari, tinubu, fashola, rochas, oshiomole and co. if this is the work of pdp then acn/anpp/apga/cpc are all figure heads. my only prayer is that they wake up, because we really need a good opposition and the new apc wont give us that.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by stepone(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: I am even tempted to decamp from PDP to African People's Congress. The write up is intelligent and decisive, it is what we need.

Are u people still a learner? That same bullsh!t story PDP gave us years back is at work again!
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Fantacy1(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2013
otokx: 5 fingers of the same leprous hand
Gud talk jari... PDP in action while d APC we trusted wia busy fighting 4 notin
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Maxymilliano: Breaking The Axis Of Evil

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For over a decade now, Nigerians have entrusted their political fortunes largely in the hands of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP), Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and other politicians who have shown a resounding emptiness of character, clearly unfit for any kind of leadership.

The PDP, ACN, ANPP,CPC etc has taken Nigeria on a journey to nowhere; taken our country on a political expedition without any road map or action plan. Since 1999, all we have to show for their political dominance is purposeless and rudderless leadership that has added little or no value to the lives and welfare of the average Nigerian. The collective achievements of these contraptions called PDP, ACN, and ANPP can best be likened to the dance of the penguins – one step forward, two steps backward – and the woes of our country continue to evolve from bad to worse.

Overseas, our public image has hit an all time low, corruption has become a way of life for public officers, and not even the hitherto sacred judiciary is above board.

The stench is polluting the society, hamstringing developmental efforts and discouraging any substantial foreign investment in the country.

Government policies are made for personal, group or clique interests, with the implications that hitherto viable investments that thrived on our soils have closed shop and moved over to perceived weaker, poorer and smaller economies in the West African sub-region.

We are totally a consumer society and no longer produce what we need to sustain ourselves. We import much more than we export. We are selling off our assets and taking on massive debts to sustain a standard of living we can no longer afford.
Much in the same way we have policy deficits, our budgets are perennially in deficit, with our economy gradually showing irrefutable signs of recession.

We do not have big thinkers running our states, but just good talkers who are largely bent on experimenting with their ignorance.

The PDP, ACN, CPC, ANPP etc has remorselessly squandered the goodwill of Nigerians, ‘fiddling while the nation burns’. While infrastructure suffers in the states, with the economy of the states wound round monthly allocations and diverted council funds, the governors of the PDP shuttle across the globe in private jets that further diminish the resources of their states, leaving the people to bear the brunt. As a matter of urgent national importance, we urge the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to immediately commence investigation into the source of fund used to purchase the private jets by these public officers.

Apart from Lagos, where Fashola has shown some aptitude for work, other ACN states are mere shadow states and ghost towns where their Chief Executives are just sounding off while still groping in the dark, years after being elected into office. The ANPP and the CPC from inception had both remained experimental stocks serving the interests of their self-styled leaders and flag-bearers. We are all witnesses to the mockery of governance in Imo state and Anambra state under the APGA led government. While Imo state has repeatedly and brazenly voiced its utter disregard to the rule of law and due process, running the state like a personal state much the same way Anambra state, has been run for nearly eight years without elected council leadership thereby reducing the councils to a docile appendage of the state governments.

If we should spare a thought for the merger comedy that has played out in our country recently, the merger is simply an amalgam of people that ‘MUST’ rule; largely part of the same over-recycled crop of power-mongers that have plagued Nigeria with their abysmal misrule and maladministration. Within their pantheon, you have the human rights abusers, crass dictators, the private jet-setters who flew commercial before assumption of office; those with unfinished businesses at the Code of Conduct Bureau and those still standing trial for alleged scams in the FCT.

Add their total disregard for internal democracy and due process to this mix and you get a picture of an alliance of political desperadoes that have become so used to the public till, they cannot imagine being out of office for one dispensation. They pay all the bills and call all the shots without the least consultation because in their own political ideology, the democratic process can be bought and sold. That is the profile of the merger godfathers and it tells the story of Nigeria’s political woes.

The corruption in these parties often rub off on their legislators in the National Assembly, with clear reflection on the quality of legislation churned out from our hallowed chambers. For goodness sake why would a legislator demand fund for constituency project? Funds that simply translate to ‘pocket money’ for these lawmakers. Our constitution provides that the job of our NASS members is strictly to make good laws and at no time did the constitution define them as building contractors to negotiate constituency projects. After all, there is a governor in their various states that receives federal allocation for infrastructural development in the state. Against this backdrop, the APC calls for an urgent review of the salaries and allowances of the members of the National Assembly to conform to the present economic realities so they can better appreciate the economic plight of ordinary Nigerians.

All the more, like the decadence of the political players we have called leaders for so long, there is no sector of the economy spared from this systemic rot; from the aviation to the maritime; from the security agencies to the regulatory agencies; from the legislature to the judiciary; our foreign policy is clearly undefined and citizen-support is non-existence. Sometimes, we wonder if the PDP government in the centre, the ACN in the Southwest, APGA in the Southeast, ANPP and CPC in the North are guided by any policy master plan whatsoever. Hence the steady devaluation of governance goes on unimpeded.

So far, there is no sign of remedy in the horizon. It therefore makes expedient, the unveiling of a people’s alternative that understands the plight of the citizenry and has a work plan for intervention. A platform that would restore hope and rally the plundered states of Nigeria to a common goal of national rebirth. Nigeria needs a new political formation that would bear the torch and lead the nation out of the woods. From Lagos to Ogbomosho; from Ikot Ekpene to Abuja; from Sokoto to Kaduna and from Enugu to Owerri, for over four decades, it has been the same old story of sadistic and unconscionable recycling of the same political elements that have evidently run out of ideas on how to fix Nigeria. At best, they have created in themselves, individuals that place themselves way and above the country, while destroying institutions of state which are the core essence of government, upon which society thrives.

These over-recycled forces are totally spent and without equivocation, Nigeria needs an infusion of fresh ideas, purpose-driven policies and a new generation of inspired leaders. Nigeria cannot keep doing the same thing and still expect change. We have to change the way we live and we can only achieve that by changing the way we are led. And to change the way we are led calls for a newpolitical order that is a total departure from the “meal tickets” of today we call political parties.

We therefore seek to entrench a system that is centred on the people; to reclaim our crumbling institutions and failing nation; to give Nigerians reason to believe again. After years of planning and strategizing, having fulfilled all prescribed Administrative, Constitutional/Legal requirements for registration with full acknowledgements, it is with a sense responsibility that we unveil: THE APC: AFRICAN PEOPLE’S CONGRESS.

Today, Nigerians now have a party they can be proud of. A party committed to rebuilding Nigeria. We of the APC team after our many years of meeting, negotiation, consultation etc present to you today the following evidences of our hard work and commitment to rebuild Nigeria,

WE PROUDLY AND HAPPILY AFTER SUCESFUULY FILLING AND FULFILLING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AS STIPULATED IN THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION AND THE ELECTORAL ACT, WE UNVEIL THE HISTORIC APC PARTY TODAY AND PRESENT TO YOU ALL HERE AND NIGERIANS IN GENERAL: THE APC LOGO, THE APC FLAG, THE APC CONSTITUTION, THE APC MANIFESTO, THE APC SLOGAN, THE APC MEMBERSHIP CARD, THE APC NATIONAL OFFICERS, THE EVIDENCE OF APC FUFILLMENT FOR REGISTRATION AS A POLITICAL PARTY ETC.

Our policy plans are cut and dried; purposeful and concise.

The AFRICAN PEOPLE’S CONGRESS exist to build and safeguard a free, fair and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens toattain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives.

We believe that people should be involved in running their communities. As such, we are determined to strengthen the democratic process and ensure that there is a just and representative system of government with effective Parliamentary institutions, freedom of information, decisions taken at the lowest practicable level and a fair voting system for all elections. We will at all times defend the right to speak, write, worship,associate and vote freely, and we will protect the rights of citizens to enjoy privacy in their own lives and homes. We believe that sovereignty rests with the people and that authority in a democracy derives from the people. We therefore acknowledge their right to determine the form of government best suited to their needs and commit ourselves to the promotion of a democratic federal framework within which as much power as feasible is exercised by the nation. We similarly commit ourselves to the promotion of a flourishing system of democratic local government in which decisions are taken and services delivered at the most local level which is viable.
Our responsibility for justice and liberty cannot be confined by national boundaries; we are committed to fighting poverty, oppression, hunger, ignorance, disease and aggression wherever they occur and to promote the free movement of ideas, people, goods and services. Setting aside national sovereignty when necessary, we will work with other countries especially African countries and other World Powers towards an equitable and peaceful international order and a durable system of common security. Within the African community we affirm the values of federalism, democracy and integration and work for unity based on these principles.

We will contribute to the process of peace and disarmament, the elimination of world poverty and the collective safeguarding of democracy by playing a full and constructive role in international organizations which share similar aims and objectives. These are the conditions of liberty and social justice which is the responsibility of each citizen and the dutyof the state to protect and enlarge.

Read more below...

Good plans but we need the blueprint. How much do govts generate now? What is the total govt expenses in every sector and the aggregate? How much can be saved from corruption? How will it be saved? What are revenue projections for at least five years given various economic indices. What is the real unemployment level and inflation? How will employment be created without a worsenining inflation? Etc. This is definately a hard job requiring serious empirical information and access to vital govt information. However, any party that can do this will have a good chance at fixing Nigeria's economic problems. They will also need good plans to solve political and host of other problems facing the country. Without these facts and figures, to me, it's just the rethorics that we're used to for several years. You will tackle the problem of education, how?! Verifiable facts and figures pls!!!
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by ssii: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2013
Power sweet o, this GEJ is so desperate to reman in office. We are yet to see why Alamiesigha was pardoned. GEJ don dey play politics fa. Okay 2015 wIll tell
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by drealsirhid: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2013
emiye: Yeye party that will not win a single councillorship position.

The intention is clearly fraudulent, and the mischief is what some dolts here are happy about and calling intelligence.

SMH.

Keep sleeping and visiting/shaking hands with Bokoharam in Maiduguri, as I am typing this piece, I am moving on with plans to obtain their ticket and fly the flag of this APC for house of Assembly of my constituency come 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
ssii: Power sweet o, this GEJ is so desperate to reman in office. We are yet to see why Alamiesigha was pardoned. GEJ don dey play politics fa. Okay 2015 wIll tell

We need him to play the politics.

As for Alamiesigha, as much as I won't support anybody who is corrupt, removal of the then governor of Bayelsa had nothing to do with corruption!.
It is all politics, OBJ played it, let Jonathan also play it.

Yes, 2015 is almost here and Jonathan may be the last president of Nigeria!
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by skyp(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think the merger's party should remain focused because this so called APC is being sponsored by the PDP and their aim is to create distraction, for this reason I will advice the mergers to ignore these bastard and remain focus. Imagine a situation where a baby party that should be aginst the rulng party now directing their attention towards the opposition. If genuinely they weren't even sponsored by PDP yet they are definately not an alternative considering the manner of the write up.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Victorsky(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
[b][/b]We are floating anew party "" All Progressive Congress"" (APC). We are going for registration Tomorrow.We are floating anew party "" All Progressive Congress"" (APC). We are going for registration Tomorrow.We are floating anew party "" All Progressive Congress"" (APC). We are going for registration Tomorrow.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by OsunOriginal: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ibhoe man can be used for anything as long as money is involved - not a surprise at all. We have seen Nseribe's ABN and 1m man match for Abacha by one Kanu/Kalu.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Anextin(f): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
baby_123: The fraudulent party. Fake address, fake lawyer, fake number used at registration. Thereby this fake party is instantly null and void. Falsified information on a government document is a crime. And this address is very juvenile, these people are not educated enough to guard a pit latrine. yawns#

THEY ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH LIKE U SAID BUT THEY HAVE ACHIEVED THEIR AIM, WITH A STRATEGY U NEVER SAW COMING.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Watch my lips, this african APC is worling for PDP. Why is he so furious with The Tinubu mega merger APC as if those ones are the problem. If as he said, they started work two years ago, paid all the dues and were issued the receipts, why on earth did this same INEC which found his voice recently, not announce to Nigerians that a new party was being considered for registration. Why was it necessary for them to keep information on this African APC secret until now? Why? Couldn't INEC have issued an advisory on the existence of a similar acroonym if they knew of this party since 2 years? Question, questions, question. I can bet INEC is in league with this usurper. The address they presented was scripted to make Nigerians think they are against governent, but the truth is that their true nomenclature will reveal soon and it will show that african APC are acting dirty for PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Air-Force Launches Commercial Airline / We Did Not Raid Ambode's Residence - EFCC / Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.