Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech (16068 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Michky: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okon ikott: Watch my lips, this african APC is worling for PDP. Why is he so furious with The Tinubu mega merger APC as if those ones are the problem. If as he said, they started work two years ago, paid all the dues and were issued the receipts, why on earth did this same INEC which found his voice recently, not announce to Nigerians that a new party was being considered for registration. Why was it necessary for them to keep information on this African APC secret until now? Why? Couldn't INEC have issued an advisory on the existence of a similar acroonym if they knew of this party since 2 years? Question, questions, question. I can bet INEC is in league with this usurper. The address they presented was scripted to make Nigerians think they are against governent, but the truth is that their true nomenclature will reveal soon and it will show that african APC are acting dirty for PDP.

Actually, you're very correct. The truth has been revealed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1226699/controversial-apcs-lawyer-regrets-action

I don't know why its taking ages for a simple puzzle like this to be cracked by Nairalanders.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by Michky: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Now lets crack this puzzle once and for all.

Its is no longer news that the pdp is the one behind the african progress party or whatever they're naming it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1226699/controversial-apcs-lawyer-regrets-action

The basic question is this: Why is pdp so worried about that apc acronym that they hurriedly made a counterfeit for it?

Simple.

https://www.nairaland.com/1198947/apc-displace-pdp-tb-joshua

Explanation: TB Joshua in February pronounced that the apc will unseat the pdp. right? Now, every right thinking Nigerian knows that when that man prophesy, there's no need to ask questions. Just wait for it to come to pass. Presidents of other African and Non-African countries have reportedly consulted with this Prophet in the past. One of them is the late ghananian president.

What am i trying to say? Now, Joshua says apc will unseat pdp. right? Joshua however didn't specify which particular apc will do it (ofcource there won't have been any need for any acronym specification at that time since no one saw this new pdp staunt coming). So, the crooks in pdp have thought it wise to create a toothless apc hence ensuring that that prophesy doesn't come to life.

Honestly, i think that was a very smart move. All things being equal, its now certain that the pdp will retain that seat come 2015. Sad news i must confess. Ofcourse unless inec will allow more than one apc. One thing is certain though. This movie has not seen its end yet.
Re: National Chairman Of Controversial APC's Speech by dickhardener: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2013
feel_me: No wonder sammers are still having a field day in niaja. Imagine the number of smart, and sophisticated guys on this forum that are buying into this fugezi job! shocked shocked
If i may ask, how do conmen succeed without presenting the highest resemblance of reality to their targets? With all sense of modesty, I am a creative and advertising professional. I can put up a better and more convincing manifesto and all other marketing kit (add a soul stirring video ad join wink ) than this within 6 hours for the right price. I admire the strategy shaa. PDP and Jega just got hold of some smart dude and made him rich! Oh Jah, please bring this opportunity to thine son someday oooo, amen!!
u are indeed smart. Nigerians are of low IQ. Folks that i thot were mentally sophisticated here are outrightly dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action / PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.