Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (5932 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 2:54am On Mar 15, 2013
I've lived to hear dis statement all my life, and i've just about had it! Why da hell is it a man's world? Wat kind of world permits a man to go scotfree over certain evils, and punishes a woman for exact same reason? I just read about a man who is disgusted by his wife of 11years cos she cheated on him. Further on, he confessed to cheating on her earlier on as well, and she forgave him and lived on. But he can't forgive her for committing d same sin. Cos a man is allowed to cheat and not a woman. Double-standards if u ask me! I'm really trying to understand d justification for dis injustice. Can anyone help?
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by FXKing2012(m): 5:00am On Mar 15, 2013
It's a man's world and a woman's thing. Men rule this world - that's a fact dear.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Don't bother urself wit that nonsense my dear... I live my life as I deem fit. I simply live by the notion, give back what is given to u...if a man wants my loyalty and respect, he better be giving me the same smiley

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by mysticgal(f): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2013
who rule the world?gals gals.agree with you mondi cheeks.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by gwas(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2013
Op, na so we sef meet am o, na tradition. And anything tradition scarcely has a legitimate reason. Lol
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2013
gwas: Op, na so we sef meet am o, na tradition. And anything tradition scarcely has a legitimate reason. Lol

If its truly a tradition, den its a primitive one, dat should be caged and tossed deep down into d dead sea.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2013
The most infuriating part of dis rubbish talk is dat, some rif-rafs, who can barely pay their way tru anytin, will also stand up and say "its a man's world"! Hmmmmph!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Don't bother urself wit that nonsense my dear... I live my life as I deem fit. I simply live by the notion, give back what is given to u...if a man wants my loyalty and respect, he better be giving me the same smiley

U're right babe! Dats d rule: "Give back wats given to u"!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2013
...Ask my oga at the top,u wil surely hav answer 4 dat
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Deedee49(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Nice question @op. Wondering why d guys are silent! Come on out and defend d world u own!

1 Like

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by FXKing2012(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2013
Deedee49: Nice question @op. Wondering why d guys are silent! Come on out and defend d world u own!

There isnt really anything to defend, the status quo remains firm.

How is Moscow though?
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by gwas(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2013
grin
BeautyFULL85: .

If its truly a tradition, den its a primitive one, dat should be caged and tossed deep down into d dead sea.
Na you go start that one o.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by gwas(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2013
;DI'm proud to be a man
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2013
One consoling thing for me is that the modern women are extremely daring,"Do me I do you"is now the order of the day.You give as you get and I consider that a fair deal.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by clockwise(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2013
am really proud to be a man.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2013
clockwise: am really proud to be a man.
ladies, shld stop ranting over d power God Almighty gave us (men)... I mean ladies shld go through d bible I believe it will help. U pple must learn how 2 take things d way dey re... I am very very proud 2 b a man.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2013
Alright! Dis goes out to all d "proud men" in d house. Henceforth, u'll cook, clean, make love to, impregnate, groom d kids, etc, all by urselves! I'm sure u'll be "prouder" afterwards!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
BeautyFULL85: I've lived to hear dis statement all my life, and i've just about had it! Why da hell is it a man's world? Wat kind of world permits a man to go scotfree over certain evils, and punishes a woman for exact same reason? I just read about a man who is disgusted by his wife of 11years cos she cheated on him. Further on, he confessed to cheating on her earlier on as well, and she forgave him and lived on. But he can't forgive her for committing d same sin. Cos a man is allowed to cheat and not a woman. Double-standards if u ask me! I'm really trying to understand d justification for dis injustice. Can anyone help?
if u want equality first u must stop depending on guys for money
secondly u must be ready to do all the difficult profession wey we guys dey do like trailer driving,changing electric pole for NEPA
And thirdly u must also join army go fight war theway we guys dey do am
tell me u get mind do all these things? grin
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by KINGwax(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Don't bother urself wit that nonsense my dear... I live my life as I deem fit. I simply live by the notion, give back what is given to u...if a man wants my loyalty and respect, he better be giving me the same smiley
go on and reciprocate!!! Wen ur man cheat, go on and fucck another!!!
Immorality has no excuse, and repaying evil with evil gets u nowhere. A man who sins, sins agaisnt his own body. What actually is d pride there?
I hope to stop, but its funny wen some thinks they wanna start. Its d same lost battle!
All ladies who live by the rules of equal reciprocal returns only live to count ur losses
I hope u knw that d ladies' vajina na her own...I dnt think it lasts dt long. I tell u
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by laykhorn(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
I know its like perpetrating an outdated belief by saying its men's world but the fact remains Its truly men's world...
Why didnt God create Adam and Eve simultaenously? Why did God create Adam first? You came from us...
Why do women regard themselves as the weaker sex?
Why are we to provide for you?
I could go on...
The margin wont bridge anytime soon.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by laykhorn(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
I know its like perpetrating an outdated belief by saying its men's world but the fact remains Its truly men's world...
Why didnt God create Adam and Eve simultaenously? Why did God create Adam first? You came from us...
Why do women regard themselves as the weaker sex?
I could go on.....
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
KINGwax: go on and reciprocate!!! Wen ur man cheat, go on and fucck another!!!
Immorality has no excuse, and repaying evil with evil gets u nowhere. A man who sins, sins agaisnt his own body. What actually is d pride there?
I hope to stop, but its funny wen some thinks they wanna start. Its d same lost battle!
All ladies who live by the rules of equal reciprocal returns only live to count ur losses
I hope u knw that d ladies' vajina na her own...I dnt think it lasts dt long. I tell u
whatever makes u sleep at night...u do u and let me do me grin grin cheesy
If a man sleeps around its show that he doesn't care and he does wat he please... I will do the same, show him that I don't care anymore and I do wat pleases me by leaving him quicker than I came into his life...why shud I act like he is the only one in this world when we have 7,000,000 pple on earth...before u start writing ur parables to me, ask what I mean first!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
laykhorn: I know its like perpetrating an outdated belief by saying its men's world but the fact remains Its truly men's world...
"Why do women regard themselves as the weaker sex"?
I could go on...

I pardon u for saying those words in quote! Weaker sex? Mr Man, dat phrase was created by the weakest of men, to make demselves look strong! I say again, if men and women were to exchange roles, no single man will remain.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by laykhorn(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
BeautyFULL85: .

I pardon u for saying those words in quote! Weaker sex? Mr Man, dat phrase was created by the weakest of men, to make demselves look strong! I say again, if men and women were to exchange roles, no single man will remain.
"Women are naturally unfit for public office. Both the
natural order and facts show us that the political
being par excellence is male; the Scripture shows us
that woman has always been the helper of man who
thinks and does, but nothing more." --Your new
Pope (Charming, ain't he, ladies?)

Why didnt you argue the other reasons I gave up there too?
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Men ruling the world today is the reason women need to rule tomorrow.

Men don't know shit and sucks at everything including sex!

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

lolz
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hahahahaha! So true!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Yoshiyuki(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
I can see the Girls on this thread circling like sharks with the scent of blood in the water, ready to pounce on any poor Man that dares enter thier turf. Truth be told, most Men (not me I assure you) do not regard women as equals because women tend to take decisions based on emotions rather than logical reasoning. History shows us that yes, while Women have made significant achievements in many fields but (and its a big ol but) their reasoning & actions are mainly driven by mood swings, period cramps, insecurities, grudges, e.t.c. The list is endless. Most successful Women are Women who behave like thier Male counterparts not the other way around. I am yet to hear a Man praised for "acting like a Woman".

For example, Women are instinctively natural pretenders. What you see is not what it really is. From make up, to hair, to nails, to eyelashes, high heels, contact lenses, push up bras, butt padded underwear and today Botox injections, face lifts, nose jobs, vampire facials, fake tiddays, e.t.c. Women live a constant lie every single day. I'm not being judgemental here cos I love me a dope chick prancing around the crib in tight shorts and a pair of Christian Louboutin's heels. It's just that Women are wired that way. Mother's pass on these values instinctively to thier daughters who take to it like a duck to water. So how on earth can a Man take you seriously with all that drama you surround your self with? Women carry emotional luggage around like thier lives depended on it. Women never let go of ish. They remind you of stuff you did to them decades ago and how insensitive you still are. I mean like WTF? Yes, Men agree it would be a Sh**y world (full of sore hands) if they didn't have Women to amuse and pleasure them from time to time but the modern woman needs to re-wire her brain and break this programmed way of behaving before some Men (not me oooo) start to take them seriously. As long as Women continue to objectify themselves, they will always be regarded by Men as simply tools of thier amusement and pleasure. The proverbial ball is in your court, ladies.

Let the insults begin......By the way, the Bible does not do much to your cause for the spiritual sisters out there but it does teach Men to love and respect Women to which I whole heartedly agree.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
@OP
you have to make up your mind ONCE AND FOR ALL about what you (women) want. when we go on dates and its time to pay the bill, aint you happy that it is a man's world?! if you want equality then REACH FOR YOUR POCKET like we (men) do when the waiter brings the bill, haba!

yes it is a man's world, and there is nothing any woman can do about it. some women may say that they want to do it on their own without a man, be independent and shiit, but the sad fact is the salary they would probably get is much less than what a man would get doing that exact same job.

also, in many r/ships, because women are dependant of men, the minute they have a baby they decide to stay home (and become homemakers). aint you happy that since there is NO EQUALITY, men MUST go and provide for their family (and not the way around)? would you like to go and provide for the family while hubby stays at home?

as for the guy who cheated but dont allow his woman to do the same, i agree with the guy. it is all about what you desire in life, and NO we all dont desire the same things. look at how many women are gladly second or third wives, yet NO SANE MAN would ever accept to share his wife, food for thought.
just because a man does something, doesnt mean he automatically allows his partner to do the same.

and last but not least, if a man tells you that he will never accept that you cheat, it does NOT mean that he wont do it himself (because again, not all unions are based on equality). many men literally buy their wives, therefore they OWN that lady (yes you heard me right), and therefore he can do as he pleases and treat her as he pleases. but hey, here is a clue: if men and women were ever equal then why dont women in Africa pay GROOM price then?!

equality my foot!

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Yoshiyuki:
I can see the Girls on this thread circling like sharks with the scent of blood in the water, ready to pounce on any poor Man that dares enter thier turf. Truth be told, most Men (not me I assure you) do not regard women as equals because women tend to take decisions based on emotions rather than logical reasoning. History shows us that yes, while Women have made significant achievements in many fields but (and its a big ol but) their reasoning & actions are mainly driven by mood swings, period cramps, insecurities, grudges, e.t.c. The list is endless. Most successful Women are Women who behave like thier Male counterparts not the other way around. I am yet to hear a Man praised for "acting like a Woman".

For example, Women are instinctively natural pretenders. What you see is not what it really is. From make up, to hair, to nails, to eyelashes, high heels, contact lenses, push up bras, butt padded underwear and today Botox injections, face lifts, nose jobs, vampire facials, fake tiddays, e.t.c. Women live a constant lie every single day. I'm not being judgemental here cos I love me a dope chick prancing around the crib in tight shorts and a pair of Christian Louboutin's heels. It's just that Women are wired that way. Mother's pass on these values instinctively to thier daughters who take to it like a duck to water. So how on earth can a Man take you seriously with all that drama you surround your self with? Women carry emotional luggage around like thier lives depended on it. Women never let go of ish. They remind you of stuff you did to them decades ago and how insensitive you still are. I mean like WTF? Yes, Men agree it would be a Sh**y world (full of sore hands) if they didn't have Women to amuse and pleasure them from time to time but the modern woman needs to re-wire her brain and break this programmed way of behaving before some Men (not me oooo) start to take them seriously. As long as Women continue to objectify themselves, they will always be regarded by Men as simply tools of thier amusement and pleasure. The proverbial ball is in your court, ladies.

Let the insults begin......By the way, the Bible does not do much to your cause for the spiritual sisters out there but it does teach Men to love and respect Women to which I whole heartedly agree.

Guy, i tink u've mixed up centuries! Dat description of women u just gave...is for d medieval woman. Not for d women of dis present day and time. We are equal to everything u stand up for! U guys are just too far up ur sticks to admitt it!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you have to make up your mind ONCE AND FOR ALL about what you (women) want. when we go on dates and its time to pay the bill, aint you happy that it is a man's world?! if you want equality then REACH FOR YOUR POCKET like we (men) do when the waiter brings the bill, haba!

yes it is a man's world, and there is nothing any woman can do about it. some women may say that they want to do it on their own without a man, be independent and shiit, but the sad fact is the salary they would probably get is much less than what a man would get doing that exact same job.

also, in many r/ships, because women are dependant of men, the minute they have a baby they decide to stay home (and become homemakers). aint you happy that since there is NO EQUALITY, men MUST go and provide for their family (and not the way around)? would you like to go and provide for the family while hubby stays at home?

as for the guy who cheated but dont allow his woman to do the same, i agree with the guy. it is all about what you desire in life, and NO we all dont desire the same things. look at how many women are gladly second or third wives, yet NO SANE MAN would ever accept to share his wife, food for thought.
just because a man does something, doesnt mean he automatically allows his partner to do the same.

and last but not least, if a man tells you that he will never accept that you cheat, it does NOT mean that he wont do it himself (because again, not all unions are based on equality). many men literally buy their wives, therefore they OWN that lady (yes you heard me right), and therefore he can do as he pleases and treat her as he pleases. but hey, here is a clue: if men and women were ever equal then why dont women in Africa pay GROOM price then?!

equality my foot!

U knw u almost lost me, until u got to d Africa and buying a bride part! Too bad its tradition! So u can weakly hide under dat facade and claim to be stronger vessels! Come to places like America and Europe, and spew all u just did! I dont blame African men, de've bin groomed frm childhood to subdue their women! Primitiveness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.