Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (8961 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2008
Whats ur take on this?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
OMG! Not again . . . . yaaaawns

1 Like

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MissyB1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
A man's world??
On what Planet is that?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
haha, sorry ujujoan another boring topic,
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
BabeX:

Whats ur take on this?

I feel ya pain. . . . . .It's so hard being a woman in this male-dominated society.
The female child is prone to all kind of threats.attacks from age 3 till she matures.
Keep ya head up and hope u would come as a geezer the next time.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2008
my dear, anything a man can do i can do better, cool

1 Like

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by ndumart: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

Are u sure?
If i pull my shirt leaving my singlet in the market, how would u do better?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by syren: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
BabeX:

Whats ur take on this?

life is just tough, period, but it's harder for women i agree.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Raymond88(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

That's a lie from the devil! women are made to be under men!!
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MissyB1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ewwww!!!
Women are made to be under men becux??
Says who?? Pls get ur facts and stop mistaking your dreams for reality. tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
ndumart:

Are u sure?
If i pull my shirt leaving my singlet in the market, how would u do better?

bring it on cool
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Raymond88(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2008
Missy B:

Ewwww!!!
Says who?? please get ur facts and stop mistaking your dreams for reality. tongue
Says the bible! out of my rib your kind was made. cool
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
Nuts over jugs, deal with it.  tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
Raymond88:

my dear thats a lie in ur own palor, cux ur woman hasnt thought about it,  but in my life thats very true
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
Raymond88:

As much as we may like to disagree, it's true  embarassed

But being said, it is not meant neccessarily in a derogatory way, not neccessarily as in slaves to men etc smiley
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
Raymond88:

That Eve was made from Adam makes her 'under' him??
Biko . . . She was made to be a helper.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
The man's world?
Anywaz, I'm fine and dandy in MY own world, I'll stick to it
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
Yeah sucks but it is a mans world.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hmmm not the only one who feels this way. In a way I feel its harder in the nigerian context. We women r meant to b docile taking BS. An assertive woman is seen as trouble. Or a guys plays n its ok, a lady does n shes a slut. Sure sucks,
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
BabeX:

Hmmm not the only one who feels this way. In a way I feel its harder in the nigerian context. We women r meant to b docile taking BS. An assertive woman is seen as trouble. Or a guys plays n its ok, a lady does n shes a slut. Sure sucks,
Lack of proper education and thier immunity to development is the cause.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2008
Missy B:

Ewwww!!!
Says who?? please get ur facts and stop mistaking your dreams for reality. tongue

Now let me butt in here and help you with the facts that proves Mans superiority over women.

According to the following books of the bible

1 Peter 3:1-2

1 Peter 3:1-2

3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear
KJV

Colosians 3:18

Colosians 3:18

18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
KJV

Ephesians 5:24

Ephesians 5:24

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
KJV

Ephesians 5:22

Ephesians 5:22

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
KJV

1 Timothy 2:12-13

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
KJV

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
KJV

1 Corinthians 11:9

1 Corinthians 11:9

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
KJV

1 Corinthians 11:8

1 Corinthians 11:8

8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
KJV

1 Corinthians 11:3

1 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
KJV

Romans 7:2

Romans 7:2

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
KJV

I hope this settles this thread once and for all.

Erm!! Just a little reseach I thought you and other christian women might like to know about your role towards us men.

Note; The key words in these scriptures are submit, created for, Law, e.t.c

No be me talk o!! Na Jesus and ehn crew I just dey quote o!! Abi una no dey fear Jesus again??  undecided

BOY POWER!!  grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Yeah sucks but it is a mans world.

no it doesnt suck, i get away with anything i want and whereever i want it, just as men do. it only sucks for those who believes in that old language

To hell with men and their world
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

no it doesnt suck, i get away with anything i want and whereever i want it, just as men do. it only sucks for those who believes in that old language

Funny you should mention hell, I hope you know that according to the bible, your post could be consideed as blasphemy!!

So be careful what you wish for,cos you just might get it.

MEN RULE!! grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

I like that mentality!!! Its hard not to get indoctrinated into the whole thing though. Even with my western education, i still find myself feeling like, il eventually belong to one man, sacrifice my dreams or most of it. We'll c how it goes,
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MissyB1(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija
Thank God for google!! tongue
Yes the bible said all that and I'm not disputing that.
Read this post again and the bolded part is what I do not agree to.

Raymond88:

He didn't say'' women are meant to be . . . .''
he said '' women are MADE to be . . . . .''
No, that wasn't the reason why Eve was created.She was created to help. tongue cool
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Raymond88(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2008
Missy B:

No, that wasn't the reason why Eve was created.She was created to help. tongue cool
Can the helper be equal with the helped?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tmoney11(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2008
na wa oooo, what are you thinking?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MissyB1(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2008
Raymond88:

Can the helper be equal with the helped?
I'll allow you answer the question but whatever
your answer is . . . . I still say you are wrong.
Woman wasn't made for the principal purpose of being under a man.
[size=2pt]Don't get me wrong . . . Women should submit . . . I know. I just hate to see it get into ur heads.[/size]
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2008
Missy B:

Okija
Thank God for google!! tongue

Please give credit to whom it is due. God did not create the internet.  cool

Now I would like to refer you to the book of I Corithians 11:9

1 Cor 11:9

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
KJV

Note; The woman was created for the man. [size=4pt]self explanatory if you ask me.[/size]
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by KarmaMod(f): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2008
The only time the dude believes in the Bible.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

Funny you should mention hell, I hope you know that according to the bible, your post could be consideed as blasphemy!!

So be careful what you wish for,because you just might get it.
MEN RULE!! grin

men rule only in their heads. i rule in my world and in my life
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Deshannel(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2008
Heey
Make una see as okija-juju dey qout bible.
Hope dis is nt d sign of end of days as in revelations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.