Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? (3596 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2013
You see that sexy dazzling girl there that makes your world spin and turn round 360° but when you want to draw near something drains your strength, your feet starts shaking instead of moving forward, you find yourself moving away. Have you experienced this feeling before? How did you cope?
If you truly love that girl banish the fear and walk up to her, tell her you admire her and would want to hang out with her.Ask for her number.Worst thing she can say,Am not interested. Is it not easy?Out of 5 girls 1 should agree all things being equal. Isn't it simple?
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Caracta(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Are you trying to encourage yourself?
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Caracta: Are you trying to encourage yourself?

grin. Help a brother.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by gwas(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2013
Op, last time I felt like that before a lady was when I was in SS1.
Today, even if she like make she fine pass fine, drives Veron Bugatti, I go spin am.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2013
gwas: Op, last time I felt like that before a lady was when I was in SS1.
Today, even if she like make she fine pass fine, drives Veron Bugatti, I go spin am.

What's your trick?
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Baibijay are you falling for me? wink
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by gwas(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

What's your trick?
Nothing unusual, just the usual - which is boldness, and you are done!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2013
gwas:
Nothing unusual, just the usual - which is boldness, and you are done!

Okay.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by cindyrella(f): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Good question grin
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa: You see that sexy dazzling girl there that makes your world spin and turn round 360° but when you want to draw near something drains your strength, your feet starts shaking instead of moving forward, you find yourself moving away. Have you experienced this feeling before? How did you cope?
If you truly love that girl banish the fear and walk up to her, tell her you admire her and would want to hang out with her.Ask for her number.Worst thing she can say,Am not interested. Is it not easy?Out of 5 girls 1 should agree all things being equal. Isn't it simple?
u do dat one for naija? grin
guy if u no get money for naija and u walk up to a babe dey toast her na pepper and akpu water she go throw put for ur face grin
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
ehen na babes like this go throw akpu water and pepper for ur face if u no hold money toast them.OP na wetin i dey talk about be this ooo grin
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Caracta(f): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
lefulefu:
ehen na babes like this go throw akpu water and pepper for ur face if u no hold money toast them.OP na wetin i dey talk about be this ooo grin
Thank goodness you know cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hahahahaha; for real?
lefulefu:
u do dat one for naija? grin
guy if u no get money for naija and u walk up to a babe dey toast her na pepper and akpu water she go throw put for ur face grin
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: Now; wasn't that simple....all you need to do is gather up boldness and approach the lady. Remember, there can only be 2 answers in the world; i.e. yes or no and whichever one you get, at least you’ve tried....

Thanks for your input. cheesy Hope I won't get poured akpu water like this guy above suggested. cry
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by wonlasewonimi: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Deep down any lady you approach likes it. It gives them some sort of satisfaction that they are still attractive.

Even if they say No, they still keep records of how many guys ask them out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by adahib: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: Now; wasn't that simple....all you need to do is gather up boldness and approach the lady. Remember, there can only be 2 answers in the world; i.e. yes or no and whichever one you get, at least you’ve tried....

Exactly. The worse that can happen is a "NO",but you won't even get that if you don't try.
But seriously e don stay wey I toast babe oo.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by pleep(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Getting a number doesn't mean anything.. its really the easy part.

Dont stress yourself about it... if you feel overly nervous don't bother

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: Not all women would insult you when you ask them for a date you know. There are still some who would/are polite even when they say no; so don’t be too scared. You also need to be selective as well…..all the best….

Awww.Aren't you a sweet girl?So lovely to have you here.Thanks. cheesy
I toasted a girl I met in the bus,after every every I asked for her number.She said she doesn't give her number easily - initial shakara.I insisted she released it.Deep down I feel it's not going to work because the girl still has a long way to go and besides it's a long distance thing.
Just felt like practicing.Am not a womanizer o.Just looking for something meaningful and real.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by fubbyy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa: You see that sexy dazzling girl there that makes your world spin and turn round 360° but when you want to draw near something drains your strength, your feet starts shaking instead of moving forward, you find yourself moving away. Have you experienced this feeling before? How did you cope?
first of all, no girl in this world can make my head spin and turn around 360•

Any girl that am attracted to, am calling her immediately regardless of where I am, I was with a pastor after a church service talking about an important issue, I saw a girl that I was waiting for, I called her in the presence of the pastor

I told her that I like her and I've been waiting to talk to her but we can't talk now because am busy with the pastor, I asked her to give me her number so we can talk later

I brought out my phone, omg.. My phone was off, I collected the pastor's phone and took her number, pastor was very short of words because no way to prove if what I did was a sin or not, I later got paper and pen and collect the number, I even delete it from the pastor's phone , you know pastor can be as smart as you

I have chyked woman in presence of her mother and sister, I have chyked woman inside bus,church,street,school,class,I've even chyked a soldier on a uniform(she's dying for me till date)

Poster am a f***king jerk, to be sincere this I no send attitude works like magic

God bless the author of the book"why jerks get all girls"

It really changed my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by pleep(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
^ na real playa...
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Speak for yourself.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by kay9(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
fubbyy: first of all, no girl in this world can make my head spin and turn around 360•

Any girl that am attracted to, am calling her immediately regardless of where I am, I was with a pastor after a church service talking about an important issue, I saw a girl that I was waiting for, I called her in the presence of the pastor

I told her that I like her and I've been waiting to talk to her but we can't talk now because am busy with the pastor, I asked her to give me her number so we can talk later

I brought out my phone, omg.. My phone was off, I collected the pastor's phone and took her number, pastor was very short of words because no way to prove if what I did was a sin or not, I later got paper and pen and collect the number, I even delete it from the pastor's phone , you know pastor can be as smart as you

I have chyked woman in presence of her mother and sister, I have chyked woman inside bus,church,street,school,class,I've even chyked a soldier on a uniform(she's dying for me till date)

Poster am a f***king jerk, to be sincere this I no send attitude works like magic

^^Two thumps up. cool

...if its real o! grin
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by miccodb(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Seriously guy tell me this post is a joke!!

Did ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ attend CU, BIU or babcock?
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
I used to make this joke that once a babe meets my taste, there's no babe I can't approach and get her contacts even agbani darego. Getting her number is the easy part. Getting her to open her bum.bum. sorry I meant open her heart. That is the hard part.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Where can I buy or download the ebook?

fubbyy: first of all, no girl in this world can make my head spin and turn around 360•

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Deep down any lady you approach likes it. It gives them some sort of satisfaction that they are still attractive.

Even if they say No, they still keep records of how many guys ask them out.
AH! Keep records?? Na award??

It depends on the guy that asks me out though, some guys ask u out and u feel like committing suicide. Like what in the world did I do to attract such a buffoon.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by iamswizz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

It depends on the guy that asks me out though, some guys ask u out and u feel like committing suicide. Like what in the world did I do to attract such a buffoon.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. make the toaster cuum get body odour + mouth own

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Kirinwa: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

You have foul mouth.As in calling someone created in the image of God a buffoon?Like seriously you got issues.
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2013
^^We do have buffoons "created in the image of God" Mr.Kirinwa, whether you choose to admit it or not
Re: Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out? by gwas(m): 1:20am On Mar 16, 2013

You try! But still never reach my own. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This?...na serious matter o. / Hilarious: Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ogun (pictue) / Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.