Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game (34716 Views)

My Oga At The Top Game / My Oga At The Top Video Game-for Real!! / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by chaloner(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2013
omo_to_dun: 1st to comment on the 5th page. grin grin grin
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1
! this is our first page yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! oda pages na scammmmmmmmmm. tell me my position abeg
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by TableLeg(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Blueboy0402: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Since the birth of "my oga at the top" comedy, I've been following the reactions of Nigerian youths on social media. I particularly love our creativity in the 7up advert, T-shirt and now game. We have used a hilarious and embarassing situation to think out-of-the-box.

Though we are suffering and smilling, but with the power of social media in our hands, the era of mediocrity will soon phase out. Never again are we going to fold our hands arms and watch certificate forgers, groundnut and kolanut eating "oga at the top", they will not have peace. Never again are we going to remain silent as thieves steal our common patrimony; never again are we going to sit and watch our "oga at the top" continue with the current employment status quo; never again are we going to celebrate mediocrity at the expense of merit. It is NSCDC today, others will soon be exposed and disgraced!

Welldone Channels TV, welldone Nigerian youths, this is just the beginning of pangs of distress for more "oga at the top".
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by ace1(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2013
I guess wats remaining now is a Nollywood movie title "My Oga at the Top, Dats all" or a new brand from Jas Hennessy & Co. Named "ww dot Hennessy DC"

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by ace1(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2013
itsmayiela: am jus sick and tired of this "my oga at d top" comments. Can't som1 mak mstaks on an aired program and be 4given?
Pls,lets alow dat man 2 hav a litle peace b4 he wil get sacked by his Oga At The Top......

I keep wondering why he wasnt asked who is his oga at the BOTTOM

I think the reason people are jumping him is because he tried to play smart when obviously he didn't know the website. Do you think all this would have happened if he just said the truth "I'm not very sure about the web address but I'll confirm and it will be made known to the public" (Not like its the best way out though). People would have still talked, but it wouldn't have lasted more than a day.

This "My Oga at the Top" will make the list of most trending topics of 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2013
..... grin grin grin grin

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Positiveminds(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2013
This is not funny. You that destroy another person´s image will ultimately be destroyed and your name eternally incinerated.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Beaf1: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
To have oga always at the top is boring. Allow madam to be at the top for more...
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2013
LOL. It ain't angry birds but it's FUN!!! I salute the designers.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by clemz85(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2013
smth for the children of the Most High, for ur dp.
gat my t-shirt costumized with this

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by katch1(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Abrantie: I don't get this "Oga at the top" bs. Is it like the next "Gari" meme on Nairaland? If so, why are the OATT ninjas not getting banned?
oh pls shat up..datz all
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by kollytin(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
I don break my oga at d top record. Gbam
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by sayso: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
almasterpiece: so u get data u no fit entaGoogle since ub my boy i b oga @ d top
in a recent interview with Channels TV, The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), Obafaiye Shem embarrassed himself on live TV as he struggled to give a reply to the question; what’s the website of the NSCDC?

Shem said he would have to ask “his oga at the top” but after persuasion from the presenters he gave a shabby website address that shocked the country. “It’s www.nscdc, that’s it,” he said.

Read Transcript below...

Commandant: the website of nscdc….yes we (inaudible)……the….I cannot categorically tell you one now because the one that we’re….

Anchor1 interrupts

Anchor1: do you have multiple websites

Commandant: wait, wait..the one that we are going to make use of, I’m not the one that is going to create it.

Anchor1: …..see the question is what is your website?

Commandant interrupts

Commandant: waaaaaaaait………

Anchor1: ok

Commandant: the one that we are going to make use of is going to be made known by my oga at the top….yes….I can’t announce one now and the oga says it’s another one that we are going to use…..

Anchor2 chips in

Anchor2: oh the nscdc has multiple websites?

Commandant: the something…..we..we…we cannot have multiple websites but the one that is *coughs* that…that my oga….

Anchor1 & 2 interrupt

Anchor2: no no it’s not the one for employment

Anchor1: what is your website now, the one you use normally, your official website?

Anchor2 chips in

Anchor2: ……..the official website if you want to know about the nscdc, what website do you go to?
commandant: ok if you want to know about nscdc…..

Anchor2: exactly!
commandant: ………as at now, ok…..www.*pauses* nscdc*pauses*…….yes….

Anchor2: ……yes
commandant: so *coughs* that’s all (looks sideways at anchor1)

Anchor2: http://www.nscdc?

Commandant: (interrupts to reaffirm statement) nscdc…yes

Anchor1: that’s it?

Nigerian youths have taken to social media platforms like twitter using the hashtag; #myogaatthetop to create a whole new concept.

Peps can we put this into perspective.
The Channel anchors were wrong in their questions: What is your website? and not what is your website address?
[size=28pt]Website: is a set of related web pages served from a single web domain.
Website address or internet address:An Internet address uniquely identifies a node on the Internet. Internet address may also refer to the name or IP of a Web site (URL).[/size]

So those anchors of channel are definitely wrong themselves.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by freenature: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Coming soon

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
finally entered the hundreds cool cool cool

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by JUO(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
my score. dazz all

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by DAVE5(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
still at the top grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Costa2000(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
chucksbadt: @mods mk thunda fire una ehya!.......i posted this first nd requested u shld put it on d front page; nw una don go post anoda person own.....no whahala!
Bros easy oooooo,but mods if na true is unfair ooooo.if our oga at top do same to u will u be happy?.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Lyns32uk(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
shymexx: Just keep hiding from the domain names and make sure you hit all the "yes" on there..

Just scored 120,070 now...

I was born to play any game lol...
u dey mad o!!!! how nah?...na ur oga at the top ba?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by MuyiGL: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
dl_jbd: This is so funny and crazy! See creativity for NL. We fit elect our next president from here...true!

Just because someone shared a link doesn't necessarily mean it was created from withing nairaland bros. But I feel your patriotism.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by nzeaji(m): 3:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Yay. I scored 63100
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Rukarh(m): 12:04am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=JOYCEOUS]Hmmmmmnn! Na wa oh!
I stil dnt get dis jok of 'my oga at d top'
y am i d only 1 na? Try and watch the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.