Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game (34963 Views)

My Oga At The Top Game / My Oga At The Top Video Game-for Real!! / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by dljbd1(m): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2013
This is so funny and crazy! See creativity for NL. We fit elect our next president from here...true!
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2013
OMG

I Scored 15000

wow
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by NeoXVI: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2013
Na wa for Nigerians o. Una never get meme wey dey trend before? This una oga at the top thing is beginning to look ignorant and stupid...

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by slumbee(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2013
highest score 7536...beat that angry...this is sick yo! Y'll nees to let this man rest
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by venatus25(m): 12:50am On Mar 16, 2013
this oga at the top things de sweet me well well
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by johnnynikky(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2013
Ah! Dis my oga at the top issue should be better forgotten cos it's becoming so too childish. Mshew...
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Abrantie: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2013
I don't get this "Oga at the top" bs. Is it like the next "Gari" meme on Nairaland? If so, why are the OATT ninjas not getting banned?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by fuckluv(f): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2013
I will need to ask my oga @ the top to know if i should play this game. Dazz all
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Jarus(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2013
Idi Amin: Av found it so hard to stop laughin at the way he pointd his fingers down while sayin www(dot)nscdc.

That was the funniest to me too.

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Rick9(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2013
Let me ask

4 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by almasterpiece(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2013
goldfish80: Someone plz explain, I don't understand the topic
so u get data u no fit entaGoogle since ub my boy i b oga @ d top
in a recent interview with Channels TV, The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), Obafaiye Shem embarrassed himself on live TV as he struggled to give a reply to the question; what’s the website of the NSCDC?

Shem said he would have to ask “his oga at the top” but after persuasion from the presenters he gave a shabby website address that shocked the country. “It’s www.nscdc, that’s it,” he said.

Read Transcript below...

Commandant: the website of nscdc….yes we (inaudible)……the….I cannot categorically tell you one now because the one that we’re….

Anchor1 interrupts

Anchor1: do you have multiple websites

Commandant: wait, wait..the one that we are going to make use of, I’m not the one that is going to create it.

Anchor1: …..see the question is what is your website?

Commandant interrupts

Commandant: waaaaaaaait………

Anchor1: ok

Commandant: the one that we are going to make use of is going to be made known by my oga at the top….yes….I can’t announce one now and the oga says it’s another one that we are going to use…..

Anchor2 chips in

Anchor2: oh the nscdc has multiple websites?

Commandant: the something…..we..we…we cannot have multiple websites but the one that is *coughs* that…that my oga….

Anchor1 & 2 interrupt

Anchor2: no no it’s not the one for employment

Anchor1: what is your website now, the one you use normally, your official website?

Anchor2 chips in

Anchor2: ……..the official website if you want to know about the nscdc, what website do you go to?
commandant: ok if you want to know about nscdc…..

Anchor2: exactly!
commandant: ………as at now, ok…..www.*pauses* nscdc*pauses*…….yes….

Anchor2: ……yes
commandant: so *coughs* that’s all (looks sideways at anchor1)

Anchor2: http://www.nscdc?

Commandant: (interrupts to reaffirm statement) nscdc…yes

Anchor1: that’s it?

Nigerian youths have taken to social media platforms like twitter using the hashtag; #myogaatthetop to create a whole new concept.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Iceslizer(f): 1:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahhahah....joke of the century....I got 26290. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by annexes: 1:05am On Mar 16, 2013
need to subscribe to this b4 ma oga @ d top leaves me.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2013
naija ti kolo mentally.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 16, 2013
The game is boring, it doesn't even make sense.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by madamebebe(f): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2013
If this man commit suicide, my hand no dey dere ooo .. E don do naa cheesy. But wait wait, if my .. Naah I've stopped joor smiley
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2013
ItsModella: The game is boring, it doesn't even make sense.
hmm! this your signature carry gun oh!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Truckpusher: hmm! this your signature carry gun oh!!! cheesy cheesy
lol..what do you mean?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Truckpusher(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2013
ItsModella:
lol..what do you mean?
okala mmadu sounds a bit ok,but the okala mmuo just dey make my heart dey go kpomkpomtikpo grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2013
Truckpusher: okala mmadu sounds a bit ok,but the okala mmuo just dey make my heart dey go kpomkpomtikpo grin grin
you're not well... grin grin

are you igbo?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Truckpusher(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2013
ItsModella:
you're not well... grin grin

are you igbo?
kind of grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Truckpusher: kind of grin grin
wtf is "kind of"?
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by goldfish80(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2013
almasterpiece: so u get data u no fit entaGoogle since ub my boy i b oga @ d top
in a recent interview with Channels TV, The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), Obafaiye Shem embarrassed himself on live TV as he struggled to give a reply to the question; what’s the website of the NSCDC?

Shem said he would have to ask “his oga at the top” but after persuasion from the presenters he gave a shabby website address that shocked the country. “It’s www.nscdc, that’s it,” he said.

Read Transcript below...

Commandant: the website of nscdc….yes we (inaudible)……the….I cannot categorically tell you one now because the one that we’re….

Anchor1 interrupts

Anchor1: do you have multiple websites

Commandant: wait, wait..the one that we are going to make use of, I’m not the one that is going to create it.

Anchor1: …..see the question is what is your website?

Commandant interrupts

Commandant: waaaaaaaait………

Anchor1: ok

Commandant: the one that we are going to make use of is going to be made known by my oga at the top….yes….I can’t announce one now and the oga says it’s another one that we are going to use…..

Anchor2 chips in

Anchor2: oh the nscdc has multiple websites?

Commandant: the something…..we..we…we cannot have multiple websites but the one that is *coughs* that…that my oga….

Anchor1 & 2 interrupt

Anchor2: no no it’s not the one for employment

Anchor1: what is your website now, the one you use normally, your official website?

Anchor2 chips in

Anchor2: ……..the official website if you want to know about the nscdc, what website do you go to?
commandant: ok if you want to know about nscdc…..

Anchor2: exactly!
commandant: ………as at now, ok…..www.*pauses* nscdc*pauses*…….yes….

Anchor2: ……yes
commandant: so *coughs* that’s all (looks sideways at anchor1)

Anchor2: http://www.nscdc?

Commandant: (interrupts to reaffirm statement) nscdc…yes

Anchor1: that’s it?

Nigerian youths have taken to social media platforms like twitter using the hashtag; #myogaatthetop to create a whole new concept.
Wow υ really had to tk your time to type all this? Bros you try o

1 Like

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Truckpusher(m): 1:35am On Mar 16, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf is "kind of"?
it means ,i could pass for an Ibo.....okwa ima ...a'bum oye ibo but nna su ibo ofuma ofuma
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Truckpusher(m): 1:37am On Mar 16, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: OMG

I Scored 15000

wow
see matured crazy man grin grin having delusion of the highest order
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2013
Truckpusher: it means ,i could pass for an Ibo.....okwa ima ...a'bum oye ibo but nna su ibo ofuma ofuma
I'd be lying if I told you I understand what you just wrote...your igbo dikwa very risky tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Exponental(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2013
chucksbadt: @mods mk thunda fire una ehya!.......i posted this first nd requested u shld put it on d front page; nw una don go post anoda person own.....no whahala!
u better watch ur words, else, OGA AT THE TOP (OATT) will ban u.
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by Truckpusher(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2013
ItsModella:
I'd be lying if I told you I understand what you just wrote...your igbo dikwa very risky tongue tongue tongue
Lmao @ dikwa very risky....risky ni! na molue? grin grin
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by otikpoko(m): 2:11am On Mar 16, 2013
Rick9: Let me ask
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one actually caught me!
I feel off my chair,my siii fell really badly angry(the damage on the screen has increased cry) while laughing because of this picture.
Laughed really had for more 20mins and started choking shocked.
I composed myself, picked up my phone, viewed the picture again and the laughing continued grin grin grin grin...a really hard one this time.
My neighbors ran out and started holding me real hard thinking that i was getting mad angry...i was still stretching for my phone when one of them picked it up, viewed the picture and joined me!
They had to restrain us to the ground and when the laughing was almost over, they helped us stand on our feet because no more strength to even stand shocked shocked. They started asking us what the matter was, showed them the picture but most of them did not catch the fun. grin grin grin
Bros, you REALLY MADE MY DAY grin grin
When ever i see you, i assure free 19gb for airtel. I cant remember the last time i laughed real good and hard like this. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by devigblegble: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Watever
Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by nduchucks: 2:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Nna, This My Oga At The Top shenanigan gives more credence to the notion that Niaja must and will remain one. Look at how every tribe of the beautiful nation is cooperating in having fun at the expense of the man with the Oga.

We are working towards providing this man with an advertising agent who will feature him in very hilarious, attention getting Advertising campaigns. After one year, the real Oga at the top will emerge and I am sure it wouldn't be a NLer.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game by optimusprime2(m): 2:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Frankly speaking, how does that Game affect The Oga@ the top?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.